寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-13
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-1 22:19:56 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
writing(Class):Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Some students like classes where teachers talk alone through the whole class, other students are interested in classes where they can interact with the teachers. As far as I am concerned, I am in favor of the latter in spite of the fact that the former bears some merits.

To begin with, by doing some talking in class students are bound to get a more thorough understanding of the knowledge that a teacher is imparting. As is well known to us that teaching and learning should be a process during which both teachers and students are fully involved. And the best way for this involvement is not only the careful attention to teachers' talking, but also the active participation by talking to teacher when students fail to take in the proceeding topic or excellent ideas come up in students' mind. In this sense, by interacting with teachers, students are certain to show more interests in the ongoing knowledge and are more desirous to understand the topic well.

Furthermore, such classes where both teachers and students talk challenge teachers to some extent and drive them to make some improvements, which in turn will benefit the students. It is indisputable that teachers are not an encyclopedia which can tell almost everything. It is often the case that a teacher cannot properly explain a question raised by his student. Hence, when students are allowed to do some talking in class, they are likely to pose some questions that a teacher cannot tackle. In this case, it is no doubt that next time before the class the teacher will spend more time preparing his class and hence, in this way can the teaching quality be improved greatly.

However, some may argue that in a class where the teacher is free from the distraction coming from students' talking, he can pay his attention to the topic so that ideas and knowledge can be coherently expressed. But I think this is really something that challenges teacher's capability of handling the class. Under such conditions, teacher still need further improvement of his teaching.

In conclusion, from the reasons I mentioned above, I prefer to a class where students can do some of the talking and only in this way can students acquire more knowledge and teaching quality be made better. Most importantly, during the whole process, it is students who benefit most.

2.口语这次没准备文本,上来就说,结果很掺!

[ 本帖最后由 f_ding 于 2007-8-2 11:49 编辑 ]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
OK
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-6-29
精华
帖子