寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-2-22 15:24:38 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree: The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.

The aims of tourism are always for arriving in a new place,finding new things,which widen your personal experience and feeling excited.During the trip,one can also make new friends.And after the trip,the relaxation and refreshment led you engageing in work or study more efficient.However,travel led by a tour guide can not achieve the aims which you hope before your trip.Even if one did not know from concrete examples-someone never have a chance to tour,for instance- that travel followed guide make you tired,frustrated or disappointed,one could deduce it from general principles.

The tour guide is a man who have gone the travel places thousands of times which is boring to him/her,everywhere you sightseeing,whatever interested or not,you have the same time linger as the schedule.Therefore,it is difficult for you to discover more things through the limited time.On the other hand,if you travel by yourself,you can stay at the wonderful tour destination,viewing the picturesque scenery and imerging into the fresh atmosphere as long as you wish.Only by the plan you  designed can you make the decision where you stay longer or where move on more quickly than otherwise.It is easily make changes to the travel itinerary.

Ahother disadvantage of traveling follow tour guide is that everyone should  abide by the tour schedule strictly.Here is an example:last winter,my parents and I have a trip to HaiNan island,the largest island of China which also is a ideal place for tourists avoiding freezing coldness cover the mainland.The weather is excellent but the course is awful since we led by a tour guide.Getting up at 7 o'clock,3 hours bus trip and half an hour on the beach,after we took some photographes,time is over,we had to back on the bus and another 3 hours on it.Everyone complained about it but the guide explained that he just hew to the schedule.No enjoyment,no relaxation and no freedom during that trip.

Also,one can not make friends with someone completely unknow.On the contrary,if you organize the tour group,the member of the group,at least,are your friend's friends.It is easier interaction with them especially you find something common between you.

Some people may argue that if you tour follow a tour guide you do not worry about the problems such as accommodation,transportation or restaurant.But,as my words,to figure out that kinds of problems should be one part of your tourism.It is the danger you fece,the dilemma you encounter and the puzzle you meet that make more meanings which we remember deeply.

In conclusion,I prefer travel by myself to led by a tour guide.Through that way,I can feel the excitement,relaxation and refreshment.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-25
精华
帖子

备考先锋

沙发
发表于 2009-2-25 12:34:22 |只看该作者
The aim of tourism(travelling tourism是站在宏观旅游业的角度说的,而不是旅游者出行的角度) is always for arriving in a new place,finding new things,which widen your personal experience(horizon) and (give you the
feeling of excitement)excited.During the trip,one can also make new friends.And after the trip,the relaxation and refreshment led(let)
you engageing(engage)
in work or study more efficiently.However,travel led by a tour guide can not achieve the aims which you hope before your trip.Even if one did not know from concrete examples-someone (may)
never have a chance to tour,for instance- that travel followed(with a) guide makes you tired,frustrated or disappointed,one could(can)
deduce it from general principles.* N$ n8 j4 y5 n: Q* M9 t4 S- S4 l不错不错,新概念的经典句型( O7 p! ~5 t# y7 p# s% S! L1 P6 n- x
The(a) tour guide is a man who have gone(has been to)
the travel places(the resorts)
thousands of times which(定语从句用法错误,which指代不对) is boring to him/her,everywhere you sightseeing,whatever interested or not,you have the same time linger as the schedule.(这句话错误很多改:no matter where you are sightseeing,or whether you are interested or not,you have only a limited time set by the schedule)Therefore,it is difficult for you to discover more things through the limited time.On the other hand,if you travel by yourself,you can stay at the wonderful tour destination,viewing the picturesque scenery and merging into the fresh atmosphere as long as you wish.Only by the plan you  designed can you make the decision where you stay longer or where move on more quickly than otherwise.)没看懂这句话It is easily(easy to) make changes to the travel itinerary(schedule).

Another disadvantage of traveling follow(with a) tour guide is that everyone should  abide by the tour schedule strictly.Here is an example:last winter,my parents and I have a trip to Mainly island,the largest island of China(中国最大的岛是海南岛,不知道你说的mainly island是什么) which also is a ideal place for tourists avoiding freezing coldness cover(of) the mainland.The weather is excellent but the course is awful since we led by a tour guide.Getting up at 7 o'clock,3 hours bus trip中式英语,而且放在句子中间很不舒服 and half an hour on the beach,after we took some photographes,time is over,we had to (get)
back on the bus and(for) another 3 hours (on it)删掉.Everyone complained about it but the guide explained that he just hew to(stuck to the schedule.No enjoyment,no relaxation and no freedom during that trip(这句话没主语没谓语,不完整).  u( l5 J+ h: E

Also,one can not make friends with someone completely unknow(unknown).On the contrary,if you organize the tour group,the members of the group,at least,are your friend's friends(can be your friends).It is easier interaction with them especially you find something common between you (and them).

Some people may argue that if you tour follow(with)
a tour guide you do not worry about (the)删掉 problems such as accommodation,transportation or restaurant.But,as my words(in my view),to figure out that kinds of problems should be one part of your tourism.It is the danger you fece,the dilemma you encounter and the puzzle you meet that make more meanings(没这种表达方法,改成make trip more meaningful,删掉后面的) which we remember deeply.9 s/ a2 h* A/ O; N2 y. e3 q- ^9 m
# K. J& R( E4 R1 s
In conclusion,I prefer travelling by myself to (being)
led by a tour guide.Through that way,I can feel the excitement,relaxation(不能feel)
and refreshment.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-9
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-2-25 19:30:54 |只看该作者
哈,那句是NCE的句子,liurui8802 也背过哦

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-31
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-2-25 22:15:09 |只看该作者
Even if one did not know from concrete examples-someone never have a chance to tour,for instance- that travel followed guide make you tired,frustrated or disappointed,one could deduce it from general principles.
这个是新概念的句子 怎么理解呢?我怎么不懂呢 请指教

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-2-25 22:22:26 |只看该作者
除了上面那位强人指出的以外  我做个补充吧
The aims of tourism are always for arriving in a new place,finding new things,which widen your personal experience and feeling excited.During the trip,one can also make new friends.And after the trip,the relaxation and refreshment led you engageing in work or study more efficient.However,travel led by a tour guide can not achieve the aims which you hope before your trip.Even if one did not know from concrete examples-someone never have a chance to tour,for instance- that travel followed guide make you tired,frustrated or disappointed,one could deduce it from general principles.(不知道你写这句话有什么作用?)

The tour guide is a man who have gone the travel places thousands of times which is boring to him/her,everywhere you sightseeing,whatever interested or not,you have the same time linger as the schedule.Therefore,it is difficult for you to discover more things through the limited time.On the other hand,if you travel by yourself,you can stay at the wonderful tour destination,viewing the picturesque scenery and imerging into the fresh atmosphere as long as you wish.Only by the plan you  designed can you make the decision where you stay longer or where move on more quickly than otherwise.It is easily make changes to the travel itinerary.
(这段有点问题,就是首句,首句论点 应该用美式思维 先提出结果再写原因)

其他的错误 那为牛人 都给你挑出来了 你的问题:跟我差不多  语法不好 错误较多 而且你应该先研究好结构 主要是结构不太清晰, 逻辑混乱。 还需努力啊~~~

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Dark_Tournament TOEFL-ibt作文小组chelseajcole的 第6次作业】 New [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发