寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-28 15:00:42 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
07/07/07: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? University students
should be required to take basic science classes even they are not part of the
field of the study. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my personal experience,the students who major in art or history in my university take some courses like math or basic physics.When talk with my friends from art college or literature college,they told me it is useful for them to learn some basic science principles from sceince classes.Therefore,I totally agree with the arrangement by school that the students who do not major in science take the curriculam of basic science.

To begin with,learning basic science knowledge is the fundamental skill for modern life.Even in our daily life,the science principles are useful.The phenomenon around us are fascinating,if we know some basic science knowledge,we can explain it.Even the students major in art,he/she should know how much is the temperature of the water become into the vapor or how to connect the electrical equipment into house circuit,especially for boys.Learning some basic science knowledge will make people live in a better condition.As a college student,it is embarrassed when someone ask you about common knowledge if you can not answer it.

In addition,science courses can cultivate logical thinking.Humen beings create the world by the logical order.The artist or the novel writer should according to this rule.In order to establish this logical thinking,the science material is the best resource.Let us go back to our childhood,why all the students in elementary must take the math class?It clearly demonstrate that the basic science could benefit for our logical thinking.Since the college students who major in art or literature may face complicated theories or tasks,they should have sophisticated methods to deal with the reality.Thus,even the students who major in the subject is not related to science should also take the basic science classes.

Furthermore,the basic knowledge of science may related to art,especially the architecture.Here is an extreme example,if Leonardo da Vinci could take modern college,which subject should he choose?Science or art?He was not only a significant painter but also a famous scientist,for him at least,both knowledge are useful.However,someone may argue that majority of us will not do the great job as well as Davic,I still hold the opinion that the science knowledge are useful for art.It is the basic mechanics analysis that decide the outline of the buildings.If an architect have no knowledge about physics,his/her design may deny by the scientists because the building can not be built in the real world.

In conclusion,the scientific knowledge are useful in our daily life.Besides,it also affect the ideas or thoughts of artists and make them more logically.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-12-2
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-4-30 15:20:29 |只看该作者
In my personal experience,the students who major in art or history in my university take some courses like math or basic physics.When(I) talk with my friends from art college or literature college,they told me it is useful for them to learn some basic science principles from sceince classes.Therefore,I totally agree with the arrangement by school that the students who do not major in science take the curriculam of basic science.

To begin with,learning basic science knowledge is the fundamental skill for modern life.Even in our daily life,the science principles are useful.The phenomenon around us are fascinating,if we know some basic science knowledge,we can explain it.Even the students major in art,he/she(把he/she和逗号去掉) should know how much is the temperature of the water become(becoming) into the vapor or how to connect the electrical equipment into(to) house circuit,especially for boys.Learning some basic science knowledge will make people live in a better condition.As a college student,it is embarrassed when someone ask you about common knowledge if you can not answer it.(这段解释的不够透彻...为什么基本的科学知识可以让人们生活更好...)

Furthermore,the basic knowledge of science may related(relate) to art,especially the architecture.Here is an extreme example,if Leonardo da Vinci could take modern college(take college?搭配不对吧...),which subject should he choose?Science or art?He was not only a significant painter but also a famous scientist,for him at least,both knowledge are useful.However,someone may argue that majority of us will not do the great job as well as Davic,I still hold the opinion that the science knowledge are useful for art.It is the basic mechanics analysis that decide(decides) the outline of the buildings.If an architect have no knowledge about physics,his/her design may deny(be denied) by the scientists because the building can not be built in the real world.(感觉讨论的有些片面...仅仅只说了对于art...那么对于其他专业呢...)

In conclusion,the scientific knowledge are useful in our daily life.Besides,it also affect(affects...) the ideas or thoughts of artists and make them more logically.
god's in his heaven
all's right with the world

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-8-5
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-5-2 19:54:13 |只看该作者
     In my personal experience,the students who major in art or history in my university take some courses like math or basic physics.When talk with my friends from art college or literature college(要么前面加the 要么后面加s),they told me it is useful for them to learn some basic science principles from science classes.Therefore,I totally agree with the arrangement by school that the students who do not major in science take the curriculam of basic science.) C: g' q( L! c# B

To begin with,learning basic science knowledge is the fundamental(有点重复吧) skill for modern life.Even in our daily lives(主谓一致),the science principles are useful.The phenomenons around us are fascinating,if we know some basic science knowledge,we can explain it.Even the students major in art,he/she should know how much is the temperature of the water become(个人认为用turn好一些) into the vapor or how to connect the electrical equipment into house circuit,especially for boys.Learning some basic science knowledge will make people live in a better condition(所有people live in同样的condition里....?).As a college student,it is embarrassed when someone ask you about common knowledge if you can not answer it.
6 {% U/ ^9 W# T7 D
     In addition,science courses can cultivate logical thinking(可以这样用么...?).Human beings create the world by the logical order(世界不是人们的逻辑创造的吧...这个是物质额...不是意识).The artist or the novel writer(novelist should according to(语法错误...)this rule.In order to establish this logical thinking,the science material  is the best resource.Let us go back to our childhood,why all the students in elementary must take the math classes?It clearly demonstrates that the basic science could benefit for our logical thinkings.Since the college students who major in art or literature may face complicated theories or tasks,they should have sophisticated methods to deal with the reality.Thus,even the students who major in the subject is not related to science should also take the basic science classes(前后主谓不一致..)." t+ K* I! X/ z1 b6 `
9 k& f$ R% s0 S. c

Furthermore,the basic knowledge of science may related(情态动词后面用原型) to art,especially the architecture.Here is an extreme example,if Leonardo da Vinci could take modern college,which subject should he choose?Science or art?He was not only a significant painter but also a famous scientist,for him at least,both knowledge are(最好不要这样用,因为knowledge不可数) useful.However,someone may argue that majority of us will not do the great job as well as Davic,I still hold the opinion that the science knowledge are useful for art.It is the basic mechanics analysis that decide the outline of the buildings.If an architect have no knowledge about physics,his/her design may be denied by the scientists because the building can not be built in the real world.

In conclusion,the scientific knowledge are useful in our daily life.Besides,it also affect the ideas or thoughts of artists and make them more logically

语法错误,注意一下.
还有主谓一致~!
最后总结有点突兀,最好加一个过渡句或者过渡段~!
加油~!

j

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Dark_Tournament TOEFL-ibt作文小组 chelseajcole 第25次作业】 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经