注册时间
2007-9-23
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-3 22:59:24 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Some people prefer to spend most of their time alone. Others like to be with friends most of the time.

不好意思啊 晚了. 写的不好很牵强的, 字数又少, 还得加油啊!

Every one needs to communicate with others in any circumstance. Since humans in elementary schools, they have learnt how to make friends and social skills. Spend time with friends can provide new interests. Also, it assists release the pressure. Good friends would always be essential in one’s life. But sometimes, being alone can provide a quiet environment for people to have a deeper consideration. More details concerning this issue will be discussed here.

In the first place, being with friends could reduce the tension. When one feels tired after work or study, it is an appropriate way to release them by spending time with friends. For instance, my friends and I often go to cinema or karaoke as soon as finished important tests like finial exams as well as the ones for professional certificates. We both can have relaxations by chatting and enjoying together. Generally we will leave for those busy days. Besides that, people always meet new friends through old ones. That could enhance people’s social circle, which may help one to get work position. Friends play a significant role in many fields. It was in my friend’s birthday party that I met my boyfriend. That shows that being together with friends should be appreciated.

However, friends cannot be anywhere anytime. And sometimes being alone could have a better environment for people to contemplate. For some, being with friends is not the best way to decrease pressure. They may have favor of spending time by themselves. Therefore, in this situation, a quiet place rather than noisy will be more appreciable. For me, before make a serious decision, I prefer to be alone to consider. For that reason is other people’s talking may make me distracted.

In conclusion, both spending time with friends and by oneself could have some actives and negatives. It depends on distinctive situations and people’s personalities.
http://shop57639674.taobao.com/ 我的淘宝小店: 迦南淑女坊
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-29
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-6-6 14:16:08 |只看该作者
Everyone needs to communicate with others in any circumstance. Since humansin elementary schools, they have learnt how to make friends and socialskills. Spend time with friends can provide new interests. Also, itassists release(in releasing) the pressure. Good friends would always be essential inone’s life. But sometimes, being alone can provide a quiet environmentfor people to have a deeper consideration. More details concerning thisissue will be discussed here.0 I1 y2 h4 j. m8 I! V8 q

. j% o7 B9 `  j: t  UInthe first place, being with friends could reduce the tension. When onefeels tired after work or study, it is an appropriate way to releasethem(them是指?) by spending time with friends. For instance, my friends and Ioften go to cinema or karaoke as soon as finished important tests likefinial exams as well as the ones for professional certificates. We bothcan have relaxations by chatting and enjoying together. Generally wewill leave for those busy days(这句话什么意思?). Besides that, people always meet newfriends through old ones. That could enhance(expand) people’s social circle(network),which may help one to get work position. Friends play a significantrole in many fields. It was in my friend’s birthday party that I met myboyfriend. That shows that being together with friends should beappreciated.(后半部分可以另开一段来写啊,因为和redue tensions没什么关系了,这样结构清晰点)
1 y$ x* f  V) w% P5 u1 V - P; J/ Z! {4 ?0 V4 t1 H
However,friends cannot be anywhere anytime(到处无朋友?everywhere all the time). And sometimes being alone couldhave a better environment for people to contemplate. For some, beingwith friends is not the best way to decrease pressure. They may havefavor of(好像没查到这样的用法) spending time by themselves. Therefore, in this situation, aquiet place rather than noisy will be more appreciable. For me, beforemake a serious decision, I prefer to be alone to consider(consider有点别扭). For thatreason it is other people’s talking may make me distracted./ W0 ?9 ^: m4 p, i6 j
( I4 L2 F% b7 D3 b9 A
Inconclusion, both spending time with friends and by oneself could havesome actives and negatives. It depends on distinctive situations andpeople’s personalities.

有些词语可能需要多查下字典,用的感觉很不顺畅。
好像写中立一般不太好的,展开的不太充分

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-2-9
精华
帖子

QQ联合登录 IBT Elegance Virgo处女座 GRE斩浪之魂 US Advisor Golden Apple 荣誉版主

板凳
发表于 2009-6-6 15:09:24 |只看该作者