寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-14 20:23:34 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
issue17"There are two types of laws: just and unjust. Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and, even more importantly, to disobey and resist unjust laws."

提纲:
开始:对于法律,作为社会的成员,有责任有义务遵守法律,法律的制定不是由个人决定的,不是个人认为法律不公平就可以反对的。
1、
的确,法律对不同的人来说,也许对你是公平的,对别人确不公平,可能你会认为法律不够正义,也许和你的价值观有冲突。事物都有两面性.辩证法.

2、
关于法律的工正或不公正怎么定义?什么才是公正,什么又不公正?我个人认为法律是针对社会制定的,在一定程度符合大多数人的利益,不同的社会对同一件事的判断也是不一样的。比如中国平安在港注册案例。美国的产品责任法的地严格责任。

3、
法律不是个人能反对的,它本身就具有强制性。个别人认为不公平就去反对,社会秩序怎么办?政治措施又如何施行?社会秩序混乱,则社会不稳定定,方针不能贯彻,则社会得不到发展。

总结: 法律有缺点,但个人无权去反抗,它需要专门的机构来制定,法律本身就是不断完善的过程,只会越来越公平。
I like this life and I will do it for my best
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-6-14 20:24:29 |只看该作者
issue17 正文:The law, stipulated by the legislative, which is compulsive and sacred, everyone in the society should obey and observe. In many case, you will find the law is not fair and square. Indeed, it is severely infringe your benefit, so you want to resist and oppose it. But the individual who think the law is unfair have no power to change or combat. This is law.
Though the law can’t be change, you have duty and obligation to suggest the relative organization such as court or parliament to make law more justify. Law as a two side sword, it can’t satisfy every people’s require. Maybe you use it to split a watermelon and get toothsome fruitage, you also likely to be hurt by its sharpness blade. Everyone knows the dialectic, and everything in our world not perfect. When you describe a mountain, under its foot which is very tall and pageantry, but if you see it from long distance you will reckon it very small and slight. In your eyes the same thing it different because the space. Why the law just to everyone?
How to definition justice or injustice of the law? What is just, and what it not just? I personally think the law server for majority of people in the society and represent their advantage. What’s more, in different societies, which address the same case has adverse attitude. For instance, the case about Ping An Of China, which lasted five years and Ping An lose the lawsuit. In china, the law stipulates who register first who own the brand but Hong Kong unlikeness that law says who use it first who own it. Because the HKPA use the brand “Ping An” before ZGPA, although the ZGPA register first, the brand attribute to HKPA. The final judgment forbid ZGPA use the “Ping An” logo any more and pay HKPA’s loss. Yet, either of the company disobey the law but only one win. I don’t think it just to ZGPA, but law can’t change even if you are a big company. In US, the strict liability law protect the consumer severely. Even the suppliers have a little flaw for the products which lead them bankrupt. It’s fair for suppliers?
The law could not be against by individuals, which is mandatory and absolute. If everyone consider it unfair and disobey or resist it, the society will be confusion and the policy can’t be implemented smoothly. The security of society will be instable and latent unsafe and a host of subsequent social problems, for example, such as crime, violence, drugs, gender orientation and homosexuality.
The law has a lot of faults, and maybe unjust to somebody, but you should abide and comply and all of us can’t change it. Law has its own rule and regulation, it is constitute by the special legislative. When the law born that is inevitably concomitant some problems, and develop by constantly revise. The law will be more and more justify.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-6-14 20:26:03 |只看该作者
iusse7、"The video camera provides such an accurate and convincing record of contemporary life that it has become a more important form of documentation than written records."
提纲:
开头:在日常生活中由于V的便利性及生动性越来越受人们的欢迎,V在事物记录的具体刻画上(细节)有着W不可比拟的效果,V能够再次真实地反映事物的具体特征,即二次重现
1、让步,V尽管有很多好处,但是远没有W重要,W 可以浓缩信息,可以指出事物的特征,在记录上可以挖掘出V表面上不能挖掘的东西,更可以通过渲染来对事物进行分析,V在这一点上相差甚远,也即记录的深度不同W往往可以包含更深层次的东西。比如父母留给孩子们的照片,背面总是写着几段文字,表达自己的情感。
2、w在documentation的传播上所具有的优势也是很大的。比如说便条,很精确简练的说明目的、计划等等。又如,我们现在仍然使用信件,无论是工作需要还是亲人朋友。W还可以更主观地记录一个人的感觉,比如diary,所以也是记录生活某些部分时的advantage。
3、但是W在交流的时候还是受到一定的限制的,比如教育程度,有些人可能读不懂你要表达的想法,这就需要V绘声绘色的传达思想。目前看似V因为物资财力所限,不能普及,但随着科技进步,V可能不在被设备所制约,成本可能更低。V的客观性方便性所带来的种种好处,在某些重大决策、重大处理上的所起的作用逐渐明显,例如:公司在重大决策陈述或者学术陈述上以v的形式展示。
总结:很明显,W使我们的日常生活更加丰富,更富有感情色彩,更主观的纪录自己的想法、观念。这是不能被任何东西取代的。它的重要性也是V不能取代的。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-6-14 20:27:06 |只看该作者
iusse74"The most effective way to communicate an idea or value to large groups of people is through the use of images, not language."
提纲:
开头:怎样才是交流?给交流下个定义,所谓交流是人们信息之间的交换。这种交换怎样才是最有效?管靠images ,在很大的程度上,我们不能把握到准确的信息,信息的收集都成问题,又怎么达到有效呢?
1、给个让步,images能比较形象,生动展现在人们,比如喜怒哀乐,让人更易接受,在嘈杂的环境下,language很可能不能传到到受众那里,这时候就需要images,有例如一些特殊的人群,比如dummy,就需要靠images,又如,images能很简洁的传达大量的信息,比如摩斯密码。
2、Images能如此简洁的传达信息,为什么不更有效呢?比如你做一个V字形的手势,大多数会认为是胜利的意思,可是不同的习俗,环境下,理解就会产生歧义,我可能会简单得认为这就是简单的数字“2”。而语言就能精确,客观的反应出自己的想法。比如在辩论时,通过语言发现对手的弱点,很快的表达出自己的想法,攻击对手。
3、另外,语言通过几千年的传承,已经融入了更多的文化,历史的因素,内容更加丰富,精炼,比如中国的成语的使用,几个字就能传达很多的信息。语言的创造让历史的延续,并且,它不是一成不变的,随着时代的需要,不断地改善,发展。实际上更多的人愿意用语言交流,比如许多童鞋8的时候。
结论:语言是人们交流的基本方式,人们愿意选择它来表达自己的idea或者value,这说明相对images它会更有效,当然运用语言的同时,人们会有一定的images,达到更加好的效果。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-6-14 20:27:39 |只看该作者
A6The following was written as a part of an application for a small business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe.
"A jazz music club in Monroe would be a tremendously profitable enterprise. Currently, the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away; thus, our proposed club, the C Note, would have the local market all to itself. Plus, jazz is extremely popular in Monroe: over 100,000 people attended Monroe's jazz festival last summer, several well-known jazz musicians live in Monroe, and the highest-rated radio program in Monroe is 'Jazz Nightly,' which airs every weeknight. Finally, a nationwide study indicates that the typical jazz fan spends close to $1,000 per year on jazz entertainment. It is clear that the C Note cannot help but make money."
提纲:
1、假性因果,人们过来参加音乐节,可能只是幕大师之名而来,这些人很多可能不是本地人,不会长期滞留,对俱乐部没多少影响.。也可能这是个旅游区,活动很多,很多人只是随便去听一下 ,才导致去年的10万人次,这很偶然,没有代表性。
2、全国性调查不一定适用于地区,本地人可能不喜欢JAZZ,即使喜欢,他们可能喜欢呆在家里,而不是去俱乐部,他们也不一定要去club,可能他们只喜欢听音乐会,又或者其它的机构,比如酒吧,舞厅等等。所以当地也就没俱乐部,也可能他们消费不起。
3、当前流行,不代表未来也流行,人们的品味会变,今天喜欢JAZZ,明天可能喜欢RAP,没人知道。
4、错误的等同,JAZZ NIGHTLY 就一定是播发的JAZZ吗?比如我买了台电视牌电风扇,又如名字叫“亲情三分钟”的节目,他一定要是情感类节目吗?它可能是广告或者新闻。
5、profit,你在这里投资,怎样让目标客户让你这里消费,这就需要做大量的广告,cost会怎样,无回报,又或者亏本。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-6-14 20:28:14 |只看该作者
A16The following appeared in a letter to the editor of a local newspaper from a citizen of the state of Impecunia.
"Two years ago our neighboring state, Lucria, began a state lottery to supplement tax revenues for education and public health. Today, Lucria spends more per pupil than we do, and Lucria's public health program treats far more people than our state's program does. If we were to establish a state lottery like the one in Lucria, the profits could be used to improve our educational system and public health program. The new lottery would doubtless be successful, because a survey conducted in our capital city concludes that citizens of Impecunia already spend an average of $50 per person per year on gambling."
提纲:
1、错误的类比,地区不一样,L地区的可能比较发达,人们有能力去购买彩票,有更多的财力和物力去满足教育和公共医疗,而I地区的比较落后,连基本的物质生活都保证不了,更何况花钱买彩票,去满足其他方面的要求;即便是发达的状况一样,也可能L的教育和医疗落后,需要花大量的收入去改善,而I本身就很好了,不需要投入太多了;即便这两个方面一样,其它的基础设施的发展情况没有给出,可能是牺牲了其它方面,比如福利,就业之类的
2、SURVEY,文中并没有给出sample size,到底有多少人参加了,不得而知,多少人反馈了,也无从知道,即便这两方面达到要求,但调查客不客观,也不知道,可能限定了调查人群,也可能对答案了做了规定,不够随机性。
3、过去不代表未来,可能过去彩票的盈利很客观,但是会不会一直受人欢迎呢?这是不确定的。
4、文中还给出了$50,很多吗?不确定,可能它只够买一张彩票的说。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-6-14 20:28:42 |只看该作者
A21The following appeared in a memo from the new vice president of Sartorian, a company that manufactures men's clothing.
"Five years ago, at a time when we had difficulties in obtaining reliable supplies of high-quality wool fabric, we discontinued production of our deluxe alpaca overcoats. Now that we have a new fabric supplier, we should resume production. This coat should sell very well: since we have not offered an alpaca overcoat for five years and since our major competitor no longer makes an alpaca overcoat, there will be pent-up customer demand. Also, since the price of most types of clothing has risen in each of the past five years, customers should be willing to pay significantly higher prices for alpaca overcoats than they did five years ago, and our company profits will increase."
提纲:
1、假性因果,为什么现在一定受欢迎,没有sufficient warranty,我们的对手不生产了,说明产品不受欢迎,再加上我们五年没有生产了,消费者不信任,可能已经失去了市场,还有为什么消费者愿意花更多的钱买你的产品,没有依据。
2、the price of most types of clothing has risen in each of the past five years,价格上涨了,也不表示它的价格很贵,涨了多少,没有给出,说不定买一件羊毛外衣可以买他们的十件。
3、Profit。现在有了羊毛,它的价格多少,可能十分的昂贵,现在的市场怎么样,可能因为金融危机,没人买衣服,或者只有少数,即便有市场,我们怎么达到target customer,广告、宣传,代言,会提高成本,即使买的不错,收益增加也抵消不了increased cost, profit很少,甚至亏本。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-6-14 20:29:43 |只看该作者
A193The Department of Education in the state of Attra recommends that high school students be assigned homework every day. Yet a recent statewide survey of high school math and science teachers calls the usefulness of daily homework into question. In the district of Sanlee, 86 percent of the teachers reported assigning homework three to five times a week, whereas in the district of Marlee, less than 25 percent of the teachers reported assigning homework three to five times a week. Yet the students in Marlee earn better grades overall and are less likely to be required to repeat a year of school than are the students in Sanlee. Therefore, all teachers in our high schools should assign homework no more than twice a week, if at all.
提纲:
1、Sample,调查了多少人,有多少反馈了,没有说,调查的科目只有数学和理化,其它科目呢?
2、地区差异,S可能教育比较落后,学生素质低才导致升学比较低,与作业的多少没有多大的关系,或者是S的师资力量不行,导致升学问题,有或者S的升学要求比M的要严格,考试要90分才能升学,M只要60分就能升学。
3、错误的等同,少于25%布置3到5次作业一周,其它的75%呢?可能10次作业一周。即便是M的作业次数少,一次多少呢?可能一次就够你做3天,作业的次数比不表示作业的量很少。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-6-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-6-15 23:44:21 |只看该作者
on issue17
“The law, stipulated by the legislative, which is compulsive and sacred, everyone in the society should obey and observe. In many case, you will find the law is not fair and square. Indeed, it is severely infringe your benefit, so you want to resist and oppose it. But the individual who think the law is unfair have no power to change or combat. This is law.”
感觉swe的词汇很华丽的说,比我要强好多,我词汇基础不好,刚背完红宝也不可能马上用得上,学习了
不过,咳咳,要转折了哈,挺住~~我觉得这一段似乎绕来绕去就说了一点,也就是“不管法律怎么样,你都得遵守”这一个意思,有点堆砌嫌疑。
嗯,说下我对开头的认识吧(MS到现在body还没怎么写,就只略略研究了一下下开头)
我比较喜欢的开头形式有两种,即:P+Rs和C+P,当然也听说过Q+A+P但用不好
第一个是position,即开篇亮出自己的立场,然后reasons,给出简单论证和推理。你的这个开头比较像这个类型,但只有position,reason得不够,(抓狂~~),读来让人觉得就是一遍遍地在说“要遵守”“要遵守”“就是要遵守”,,,个人觉得可以把后边的TS合并一下来使得读者先有个大概明白为什么“要遵守”
第二个是controversy+ position 这个也可以,就是先提出一个反面的意见,然后however亮出自己观点。但也要有为什么反对的说,没有强reason过程,也要能自圆其说,不能像你这样先有个自己观点,然后有些人反对,然而就是要遵守……(掐脖子~~)
至于说的Q+A+P是先来个question,再自己Answer,然后position,没怎么用过用不太好,话说question可以是反对的人的质疑的发问

然后还见过example+position的,没有很强的文字功力不要乱用,很容易走火入魔。易冗长。可见北美范文中有这种用法。官范中似乎也有,如The best ideas arise from a paasionate interest in commonplace things这个的score6文章,但真的不好写

先码这些,有空再接着轰炸~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-6-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-6-15 23:48:11 |只看该作者
再就是issue17错别字和简单语错误多到无法忍受,嗯嗯,我也有这个毛病,所以看到和我有一样毛病的人就来气!!自己再检查吧~~嘿嘿

加油swekimn!!!!we can make it~!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-6-17 00:53:06 |只看该作者
对于riow点评,小明我可是认认真真,勤勤恳恳,反反复复读了数遍…一定好好反醒,认真思考…
    还有,孩子,生气不利于青春长驻…
    一起加油…吃鸡腿…

使用道具 举报

RE: 0910G[Splendid Sun] 第1次作业 提纲+ISSUE17 by swekimn [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华