寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-30
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-12-14 10:51:16 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Title:48"The study of history places too much emphasis on individuals. The most significant events and trends in history were made possible not by the famous few, but by groups of people whose identities have long been forgotten."

解析:this issue's central points is one of the disadvantages in the history study, i.e., emphasising too much on the importance of the great figures in the history developments, which in fact reflect the demands of the most common people.

提纲: after reading over this issues, i picked out the following key works, such as "history","history study","famous few" and "groups of people".based on these key words, i think that the divergence originates from the difference between the history and the history study.so i should firstly clarify the nature of them respectively. However, as a argumentative writing, the article should follow the traditional steps: firstly, to import the question, secondly, to analysis the problem and thirdly to reach a conclusion and make some proposes.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: issue48-题目分析+提纲-by 奥古拉斯 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子