寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-1-24 21:38:01 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People feel happier when they finish a challenging or difficult work than they finish an easy one.

There is no denying that people in a large number always tend to avoid choosing a difficult work,for finishing it may need more time and energy . Nevertheless, I cling to a blief that, to some extent, a challenging work can provide more happiness to us and it seems to be more charming to our youth .

First of all , finishing a challenging work prove one’s ability better and therefore, one can have more chance to be promoted. In other words , we need these challenging work to show our talents and get the position we deserve to have. Taken myself as an example, I used try to be the chairman of our broadcasting station of our school. Hence, I challenged myself by finishing a lot of difficult work and at last, I was chosen to be the chairman successfully .This reason, however, cannot explain why I conceive that more happiness come from a difficult work.

Besides, a challenging work can bring achievement and confidence easier, which could make everyone feel happy. Admittedly, a difficult work may need more energy and much time, and sometimes there will be more chance to get failed. Nonetheless, because of these efforts, the success become more valuable and deserve to be cheered and celebrated. A fitting example to this is the success of <Harry potter>and the writter , J.K .Rollin that she has a really hard time to compelete this novel and the whole story used to be unclear in her mind; however, nowadays this novel has been so popular that everyone knows Harry potter. What’s more, this novel bring too much happiness and fortune to Rollin.

All in all, two powerful reasons to prove that receiving and finishing a challenging work can bring more happiness are manifest. On the one hand, finishing a challenging work is the most powerful affirmation to one’s ability ; while on the other hand, increasingly achievement and confidence can ascribe to the success of a challenging work. In sum, I have a profound conviction that we should be brave to challenge ourselves by choosing some difficult work.

木找到TPO 15的综合咩,就先写了独立~字数好像有点儿少?写作还木有经验,欢迎狠批和补充~~多谢~
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
hycqy + 10 + 2 加油!

总评分: 寄托币 + 10  声望 + 2   查看全部投币

1月30号IBT要给力啊~~
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-14
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-1-24 22:51:25 |只看该作者
先占楼 待会就来修改~~
逆水深寒觅枭雄

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-14
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-1-25 00:02:08 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People feel happier when they finish a challenging or difficult work than they finish an easy one.

There is no denying that people in a large number always tend to avoid choosing a difficult work,for finishing it may need more time and energy . Nevertheless, I cling to a blief that, to some extent, a challenging work can provide more happiness to us and it seems to be more charming to our youth .

First of all , finishing a challenging work prove one’s ability better and therefore, one can have more chance to be promoted. In other words , we need these challenging work to show our talents and get the position we deserve to have. Taken(貌似是take吧) myself as an example, I used try to be the chairman of our broadcasting station of our school. Hence, I challenged myself by finishing a lot of difficult work and at last, I was chosen to be the chairman successfully .This reason, however, cannot explain why I conceive that more happiness come from a difficult work.(这段的例子不错呀 但是最后一句话的作用是··?难道在承上启下?)

Besides, a challenging work can bring achievement and confidence easier, which could make everyone feel happy. Admittedly, a difficult work may need more energy and much time, and sometimes there will be more chance to get failed. Nonetheless, because of these efforts, the success become more valuable and deserve to be cheered and celebrated. A fitting example to this is the success of <Harry potter>and the writter , J.K .Rollin that she has a really hard time to compelete this novel and the whole story used to be unclear in her mind; however, nowadays this novel has been so popular that everyone knows Harry potter. What’s more, this novel bring too much happiness and fortune to Rollin.

All in all, two powerful reasons to prove that receiving and finishing a challenging work can bring more happiness are manifest. On the one hand, finishing a challenging work is the most powerful affirmation to one’s ability ; while on the other hand, increasingly achievement and confidence can ascribe to the success of a challenging work. In sum, I have a profound conviction that we should be brave to challenge ourselves by choosing some difficult work.

很不错的两个例子 言之有物。句子上的问题也不大。 应该是高分
逆水深寒觅枭雄

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-1-25 10:37:51 |只看该作者
3# a08805436
啊哈,多谢了哈~
1月30号IBT要给力啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-25 11:40:20 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People feel happier when they finish a challenging or difficult work than they finish an easy one.. Z* g3 W- R* y- Z* d3 g5 ?( M
, N- I+ P% ~" P$ X- Q& N
; P9 A9 }; _4 h9 ]$ K, i" m - R: q/ w' b: b6 a& i6 t: S2 ?
First of all , finishing a challenging work prove one’s ability better and therefore, one can have more chance to be promoted. In other words , we need these challenging work to show our talents and get the position we deserve to have. Taken myself as an example, I used try to be the chairman of our broadcasting station of our school. Hence, I challenged myself by finishing a lot of difficult work(example一定要specific,要说明你到底做了哪些事情,有多么困难,你干的多么好,等等等等。) and at last, I was chosen to be the chairman successfully .This reason, however, cannot explain why I conceive that more happiness come from a difficult work.(这句确实有点怪。。。不懂。。。是不是要用cannot fully explain。。。。)
4 Y0 N, Q5 w7 H) T/ T' C3 _. @
- w- {; P. S0 G/ F& kBesides, a challenging work can bring achievement and confidence easier, which could make everyone feel happy. Admittedly, a difficult work may need more energy and much time, and sometimes there will be more chance to get failed. Nonetheless, because of these efforts, the success become more valuable and deserve to be cheered and celebrated. A fitting example to this is the success of <Harry potter>米国人不用书名号的)and the writter , J.K .Rollin that she has a really hard time to compelete this novel and the whole story used to be unclear in her mind; however, nowadays this novel has been so popular that everyone knows Harry potter. What’s more, this novel bring too much happiness and fortune to Rollin.(这一段里的连接词用的有点怪异,像nonetheless,what's more,感觉和你的语义不太协调)+ N# q) j8 Y1 z1 U4 r7 o% T
6 |/ U) b) }4 l  p7 v
All in all, two powerful reasons to prove that receiving and finishing a challenging work can bring more happiness are manifest. On the one hand, finishing a challenging work is the most powerful affirmation to one’s ability ; while on the other hand, increasingly achievement and confidence can ascribe to(这个用法对么,一般都是sb ascribe success to sth,这里用的话用被动语态吧) the success of a challenging work. In sum, I have a profound conviction that we should be brave to challenge ourselves by choosing some difficult work.

please use more specific examples and detials.既增加说服力,又增加字数

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-25 23:31:16 |只看该作者
1.25 综合
~~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
1月30号IBT要给力啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-25 23:33:58 |只看该作者
5# 笑会计
多谢啦~~~(*^__^*) ……我加油改进~~
PS:你们都说怪的那句,是我用来凑字数的= =!我错了。。。。。下次不写了。。。。。。
1月30号IBT要给力啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-25 23:53:04 |只看该作者
完了。。。。。。。我的综合怎么也没了,好吧,明天交独立的时候再重写一篇TAT
怎么回事儿。。。。。。怎么会传上去一个空白文档= =!
1月30号IBT要给力啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-25 23:54:56 |只看该作者
完了。。。。。。。我的综合怎么也没了,好吧,明天交独立的时候再重写一篇TAT
怎么回事儿。。。。。。怎么会传上去一个空白文档= =!
1月30号IBT要给力啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 10:03:03 |只看该作者
1.25的独立~~太晚了,对不住改作业的同学了。。。。。。
1月30号IBT要给力啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 16:31:13 |只看该作者
1.25独立作文已改好^^
谢谢你给我的批改!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 22:07:00 |只看该作者
1.26 独立~~交作业~~
1月30号IBT要给力啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-27 10:07:56 |只看该作者
最后时刻!!交上1.26综合一篇。。。。。。
1月30号IBT要给力啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-27 11:33:25 |只看该作者
In this set of materials, the reading passage discusses the problem of the archeology in a certain way. But in the listening lecture, the speaker closely reexamines this theory by presenting a different perspective. As she says , the government have a new guideline to improve this phenomenon.

Firstly, according to the reading passage, many valuable artifacts are lost in construction projects. But the professor states that this situation has been changed. As she says that every artifact should be examined by archaeologist whether it is valuable. According to her, if a artifact is valuable, a plan would be made to preserve it and its surroundings.

The second problem raised by the reading passage is that the financial support for archeological research is inadequate.According to the professor, this part financial support will come from construction companies instead.(这一段中掉了两个个detail:1.The funding from construction companies has allowed researchers to study a far greater range of archaeological sites than they could in the past.2.The construction company has to pay for the initial examination of the site, and then for all the work carried out under the preservation plan. )   不必两个都写 但是写一个更加充实完整

Moreover, when it comes to the last problem that having a career in archeology is difficult for university graduates, the professor says that there are some new plans for it. First, the construction companies have to hire archaeologist in all stages and therefore, more positions will be provided. Second, these positions always tend to be well-paid.(注意了 你这是编造信息。听力里面只说了数量的增加 并没有说质量 highest不是指工资 而是指人数!!)

总分 3.5/5 -  4/5  
三个点都答出来了 细节上还需加强
逆水深寒觅枭雄

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-27 12:02:35 |只看该作者
In this set of materials, the reading passage discusses the problem of the archeology(archaeology)in a certain way. But in the listening lecture, the speaker closely reexamines this theory by presenting a different perspective. As she says, the government have a new guideline to improve this phenomenon.
Firstly, according to the reading passage, many valuable artifacts are lost in construction projects. But the professor states that this situation has been changed. As she says that every artifact should be examined by archaeologist whether it is valuable. According to her, if a(an) artifact is valuable, a plan would be made to preserve it and its surroundings.
The second problem raised by the reading passage is that the financial support for archeological research is inadequate. According to the professor, this part financial support will come from construction companies instead.
Moreover, when it comes to the last problem that having a career in archeology is difficult for university graduates, the professor says that there are some new plans for it. First, the construction companies have to hire archaeologist in all stages and therefore, more positions will be provided. Second, these positions always tend to be well-paid.
三个点都提到了,细节方面需要再加强~拼写语法等错误尽量避免~加油!

使用道具 举报

RE: Daily Writting 作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子