注册时间
2008-9-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-25 19:00:40 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 6886limin 于 2009-12-25 20:10 编辑

Moving from one place to another place would be wonderful to enjoy a colorful life. In my opinion, nobody would like to live in one place all life no matter in the city or country. Especially now, the advanced traffic technologies provide us so many convenient and quick transportation means.
First of all, changing a living place not only offers us some more chances to make friends but also provides us a complete new way of life. We can eat varied food, play different games with some new friends and learn a lot from local residents. Take myself as an example, I had lived in XinJiang, now I live in Henan. There are many diversified habits. In XingJiang, people eat rice a lot but in Henan, people like to eat noodles, streamed-bread, the way people talk with each other also is different. Now, I am enjoying the strange living condition and like these delicious noodles. What’s more, I have learned a lot from local people such as how to make these delicious food, how to keep your clothes from getting mildew and so on. Now, everyday is a fresh day filled with many new things for me.
Second, living in a same place without any change always makes people having a boring life. Image we meet the same person everyday, do the same things everyday, even take part in a party without a stranger for a long time, which definitely is a dolefully life. And, it is said that life has its ups and downs, no one is up all the time. when we suffer huge pains, go a new place is the best way to have a new beginning and to forget these pains. So people should not live in a place all life.
Third, taking a change always brings us a better life. Our experiences tell us a fresh condition is helpful to incite much more passions to live and to work. Take a specific instance, some international companies always remove their employees from a place to a new place after they had worked in one place for several years. The policy is helpful for them to keep their workers working efficiency.
May be someone holding a diversified opinion argue that it would be hard to keep in contact with your friends and relationships. However, in my opinion, there are many ways to solve the problem, such as talking on the telephones and paying a visit occasionally. All the thing you should do is just to make good use of so many convent traffic means.
After all, moving from one place to another is a good thing for me. The process of adjusting yourself to new conditions such as new job, new colleges and so on will excite your mood. When you feel terrible and boring about your life, you really should choose a new place to live.
我要简单而有目标的快乐生活
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 12.14 作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发