使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-12 10:48:24 |只看该作者
Do you agree with the following statement?Some people think to watch a movie in a cinema is better, but others think athome is better

The topic which approach is better to watcha movie appears to raise a controversy. Someone holds appreciating a movie athome is prior. However, I am convinced by the point that taking a seat in thecinema to watch the movie is preferable.

The first factor coming into my mind isthat compared with home, the cinema facilitates better performance of a movieat two aspects. On one hand, the movies shown in the cinema have better accoustic(acoustic)outcome, with developed musical equipments such as the amplifier, whichattracts a majority of people coming to the cinema. On the other hand, it isthe huge screen hung up in the cinema, helping presenting every picture in themovie vividly, that made the process of watching movie an excellent experience.However, for most people, it is of no possibility to own such equipment of thecinema in their home. As a result, it is wise to watch a movie in the cinemainstead of in home.

To back up my points of view, it isrelevant to conclude that when watching movies in the cinema, we can gain alarge number of opportunities to make friend who have the similar taste on themovie. Take myself for an instance, as a loyal movie nut, I always kill myspare time by watching latest movies. And Mr. Bean is one of my favourite(favorite).As a result, any new Mr. Bean’s movie is never missed by me. In the cinema,besides watching the perfect movie, I have got to know lots of friend who isthe big nut of the Mr. Bean too. Therefore, sharing the interests on both thesame movie and the some heroes, we could have more pleasant experiences aboutthe movie with having new friends.

Adding more credibility to my argument is thatthough staying at home and put an DVD to appreciate a movie could makepeople
feel cozy and relaxed, a cinemado not fail in let people soothed(能不能改成make people feel comfort). With a bottle of pop corn and a cup ofcoffee, watching a movie in the cinema serves to be a funny and relaxedexperience after working diligently for days.

In conclusion, I prefer watching movies inthe cinema rather than in home. To plus, it is advisable to buy a ticket towatch a movie in which the movie was exactly born for.
建议楼主每个分论点都加一个事例
这篇文章只有一个例子感觉也有点少

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-12 11:57:41 |只看该作者
这是你2.10独立的修改 很抱歉改晚了 水平不佳改的不好请见谅~:D

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-12 11:59:09 |只看该作者
When it comes to the environmental issue, some people may feel difficult to deal with them, since it is believed that environmental issues include several tangled aspects, which no individuals could come up with a preferable solution to cope with. However, I hold that the issues on environment are not complex, every individual(与后面的themselves匹配,改为individuals) has the capability to devote themselves in the career of environmental protection.

The first factor coming to my minds which serves to supports my point is that the environmental issue is of no complexity(变得好!) for individuals, since our daily life and work, which are closely bound to the environment, offer(offering) us the chance to take some measures to assist in(这个in是不是可以去掉?) the environmental protection. Take me(myself) for an instance, a pile of things I could do to deal with the environmental issue, such as throwing different sorts of trash in right bins, not wasting food for less consumption of resource, and watching the environmental news to keep up with the latest report(s) about the air pollution. And those staffs I have done fail to be complex, all we need to do with the environmental protection are(is) treat(改成treating或者to treat) our environment friendly in daily life.

To back up my point, a relevant factor cannot be ignored that it is individual’s responsibility that concludes dealing with the environmental issue. As one member of the earth(one of the members on the earth?), we are obliged to care about our environment, instead of complaining the difficulties of(in) protecting it. Moreover, the complaint seems to be just a(an) excuse that protection of environment composed by so many aspects that individuals could hardly figure them out. In fact, for our responsibility for(to?) the environment, it is essential to take efforts to fix(solve?) the environmental problems rather than watch(watching) outside without doing anything.

Adding more credibility to my argument is that though environmental issues sometimes occur unpredictably and appear to be tough to handle, we should have confidence that they could be perfectly solved. And in the battle with the environment problems, everyone has his role. As for scientists, they are responsible for searching the causes of certain environmental issue. (加一个连接词比较好)As individuals, it is advisable to treat the environment friendly in our daily life.

In summary, I disagree with the point that environmental issues are too complex so it is of difficulty for people to deal with. To plus, responsibility for protecting our environment overweighs.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-13 11:19:51 |只看该作者
2.12 独立
感谢修改的同学!
感觉这篇的词穷了点。要加油继续巩固单词。。。。
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-13 18:25:01 |只看该作者
2.11 综合修改

改迟了 不好意思~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-15 20:33:14 |只看该作者
偶回来啦~
新的作文,继续努力!
改的同学辛苦啦~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-16 06:03:23 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 feifeionly 于 2011-2-16 06:04 编辑

38# sun3may

修改的文章
No pains, no gains.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-16 16:32:29 |只看该作者
38# sun3may
修改过了,也学习了不少~~楼主的结构和句式都很赞的

Do you agree or disagree with the followingstatement? Has technology made children less creative than they were in thepast.

With the booming of the technology, manyconcerns that the negative effluence caused by the technology would ruin the competenceof children result in a public discussion. As far as I am concerned, the technologyshould not be blamed if our children became less creative with largely usingit.

The first factor coming into my mind isthat instead of decreasing the creation of the children, the technology, which iswidely facilitated such as the Internet, digital technology and the wirelesstechnology, plays an essential role in advancing children's creation. Take theInternet for an instance, with the application of the Internet, nowadayschildren are able to communicate with others all over the world, while thechildren in the past maybe only could keep touch with the persons (person) who appearsto be always alongside, like their parents and neighbors. To plus, with theassistance of website, some children came up with the idea that staying onlinewith other member(members) of a study group on a certain course, in order toshare (the)newest information about the course and solve problems in learning.

To back up my points of view, it is relevantto conclude that though the technology could bring us much convenience whendealing with complicated stuffs, the loss of creation do(does) not result fromthe technology itself, but the children who use it. Crowds of children wastetheir time on the Internet, rather than utilizing it, chatting, strolling, andplaying online games. Unfortunately, the creation of those children fails to beleveled up by the Internet. As for them, the technology like the Internet seemsto be a toll (tool?) which could console and company them, not a tool withwhich they could increase the capability on searching and coping with theknowledge.

Adding more credibility to my argument isthat it is unfair to state that our children today behave less creative thanthe past no matter whether the technology improved or not. In fact, through alarge number of scientists are growing in the area when the technology arethriving. Watt could hardly invent the new engine which applied the energy fromvapor without the advance of industrial technology before. Whereas, Newton who unveiled theprinciple of the universe, without any boom of technology. Therefore, it is notadvisable to indicate that thanks to the technology, our children are lesscreative than ones living in the past.

In conclusion, technology could assist tomake our children creative. However, if it is wrongly used, our children may sufferfor the indefinite blind addiction to the technology.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-17 12:16:38 |只看该作者
2.16独立
交作业啦 辛苦了 修改的同学!
(现在慢慢保证每天一篇,不过没什么太多时间好好总结啊。要再挤时间!)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-17 15:39:38 |只看该作者
2.16 改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-17 17:20:21 |只看该作者
2.17综合~
交上来了~大家元宵快乐!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-2-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-17 21:11:33 |只看该作者
不好意思今天有事所以晚了~不会发附件所以直接黏贴了
When it comes to the issue that whether theteacher affects the students more than their peers, I strongly approve of thepoints that the influence on the students fromteachers pales in the comparison (versus) totheir friends. Moreover, the effects from the peers always play an essentialrole in one person's life, no matter in the history, in present, or in thefuture.

The first factor coming into my mind isthat when looking into the history book, it is not difficult to discover thatmany outstanding people receive large amount of influence from their friends.In the history, a crowd of people fail to enjoy the enlightening from theteacher due to the poverty, instead, they get rudimentary education from theirlittle friends. Sharing books or chatting with each other could bring themfresh and vivid knowledge learned from theirpeers (好像有点画蛇添足). In fact,friends playing with throughout the childhood influence the development of manyhistorical people, like a emperor named Liu Bang, and a great administratorcalled Shuya Bao.

To back up my argument, it is a relevantfactor that inat thepresent, we still get largely affected by our friends rather than from theteachers. Take me for an instance, with/since/as spendinglonger time in chatting and surfing on the Internet, my friends and I alwaysexchange our ideas about the latest news and preferable books. On one hand, Itis my friends that influence me more on which closes to purchase, and whichmovie could be appreciated. On the other hand,my teachers only instill me with knowledge on certain courses, which maybe failto affect my daily life directly.

Adding more credibility to my points isthat even in the future, the influence from our friends could hardly get paled becausethey are always around us and supply us with specific suggestion on our life.According to some prediction, our life would becomemore digital(be digitized) in the future, which means it is of muchconvenience to handle stuffs like writing papers, reviewing books, or evencreating new appliances. As a result, the teachers who are standing before thewrite board and taking a course may be replaced by a teaching system and acomputer which restored much reference relative to the course. Meanwhile, therole of friends would not change, for their advices and preference which alwaysinfluence us greatly.

In conclusion, friends influence usstudents more compared with teachers, since their crucial role on our life,whether in the history, in present or in the future.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-18 11:24:09 |只看该作者
修改

使用道具 举报

RE: sun3may托福作文练习 [修改]