注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-10-15 16:41:16 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 liang0603 于 2011-12-3 21:08 编辑

多多指教!欢迎狠批!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
乔布斯:“记住你即将死去”。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-10-15 17:19:13 |只看该作者
可惜  不知道怎么上传附件,先这么弄吧!1015号开始!!!加油!
10月15日 20100813NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? More and more people spend too much money on their pet (dogs, cats and others), although there are better uses for these money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In the modern society more and more people have pets for the lacking of contacting with other people in the city, and the pet to them may not only a friend to play with for releasing their pressure after accomplishing a day's high pressure work but also a family to be with them when they are alone at home. It is worth in spending that much money on their pet for its significant role in their life.

First of all, the pet is a physical friend to most of people in the modern society. As the fast developing of the city, most people are engaged in working hard to make a so-call high status life which leads them into lacking to contacting with others, what's more, and for the sake of all day's high pressure work make so many people live in a mad brain which also attributes into the high suicide rate in the city. Here the pets are physical friends to most of them for they will transfer all pressure to their pets by talking with them or playing with them after work, but that is not the only merit that the pets take to people.

Additionally, with the present of the pets many people take it a job to walking in the morning in the park and it is a good way to make people to get a regular life. The morning walking makes it possible for people to exercise themself by breathing better air in the morning and sharing the pets' anecdotes with others' through communications. As the daily life in the city is so quick that many people stay up late in the midnight and wake up in the mid-day, it is a good way to regular people real bio-time. As the essential role the pets take in the family it is really worth to make the "family" healthy so people spend that much of money on the pets.

Last but not the least, although the pets are very vital in our life, we should not spend the money abusively. It is true that in some rich family they just spend money on the pets' cloth or other ornaments to show off. When this happens, the pets may be not their family but their goods, it will not only hurt the pets itself but also ruin their family for the waste of money. So above I think it is worth in spending money our family pets but enough money is enough.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-25
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-10-16 16:08:13 |只看该作者
2# liang0603

点回复就能上传了~
2012 Fall

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-10-17 17:06:28 |只看该作者
10月17日 20100925NA Do you think that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past.

With the development of the society, more and more adults have to work all the time to supply the whole family's income, and it leads less time to accompany families especially for the young children. What is more, it is not only because the less communications but also the different society backgrounds that make the young people less dependent on their parents than in the past.

Firstly, I always hear from my sister that she is just under too much pressure that her parents cannot give proper advices for her college life. Admittedly, for the sake of higher required by the enterprises more and more students would go to universities to get a better education which may be not common in the past, and then it is difficult for a parent who knows nothing about the university life to give in-time or approximately useful advices to their children. Then the children themselves have to make decisions in their education problems or even their work problems, and day by day they would be more and more independent.

Additionally, most of the parents are engaged in making enough money to supply the family's income and they may have less time to communicate with their children. As the development of the society, the stuffs in the city get it position in price higher and higher, not only the food but also the fees in children's education or other outputs make many parents walk in the busy flood all the day. As for my parents, I was brought up by my grandmother since I was 2 years old, and then when I got 13 years old I went to the school near my parents ' work place while all words I got from them were "study hard". And it is really hard to get a time for us both accessibly to sit around talk with each other.

To sum up, with the high pressure in the modern society, people are busy doing their own business and they get less and less time to communicate what is the same to the relationship between parents and the children. In my perspective, nowadays, young people are less and less dependent on their parents than in the past.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-17 19:00:06 |只看该作者
抱歉 10-15的 我稍微晚些时候改了发上来

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-17 19:20:49 |只看该作者
10-15 的 欢迎交流

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-17 21:08:19 |只看该作者
6# alohasally 恩,就是,我写完的时候,也发现了,这个问题,谢谢,多多交流!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-18 20:00:14 |只看该作者
10月18日 20100130NA Do you agree that the government should support the scientific research even there’s no practical use?

As the development of the new technologies and communications in the society more and more scientific disciplines or renovations have made their breakthrough in this century. The new sorts of diversity knowledge not only have got its impact on people's thinking of the real life but also have greatly influenced the mutual communications among people. In my perspective, it is of importance for the government to support the scientific research even there's no practical use.

First and foremost reason is that the fore-mentioned research may be significant for people's thinking about life. The history is a kind of course in which people learn from the primary stuffs in the past time and then infer what have happened. It is vital for people to learn from the past time people's life, for instance of the ancestors' decisions which we can learn its fails and take our mind to make the better choices. As the wide admitted sayings in china," The history is a mirror for you to look yourself", with the help of history we can take ourselves right and justified.

Additionally, some scientific research may open a new window to people. Years ago, nobody will think that the internet would change our life so greatly. It is the scientists' quite outstanding ideas and their assiduous persisting that make the inventions such as electric goods and internet possible in our daily life. For the sake of Bill Gates' effect in his dream of individual computers we could communicate with each other just before a box like computer at home.

To sum up, although some of the scientific researches do not have their practical usages in nowadays society, it is of great merits for our long-term life in the future when it is vital for our descendants. As the reasons I mentioned above I think the government should support the scientific research even there's no practical use.

越来越憋不出来字了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-18 20:16:29 |只看该作者
Instance of the same sort can be multiplied indefinitely, taking into all these factors above, we may safely reach the conclusion that, young people in today are more independent no matter in economy , behavior or ideology aspect.

With the development of the society, more and more adults have to work all the time to supply the whole family's income, and it leads less time to accompany families especially for the young children. What is more, it is not only because the less communications but also the different society backgrounds that make the young people less dependent on their parents than in the past.
Firstly, I always hear from my sister that she is just under too much pressure that her parents cannot give proper advices for her college life. Admittedly, for the sake of higher required by the enterprises more and more students would go to universities to get a better education which may be not common in the past, and then it is difficult for a parent who knows nothing about the university life to give in-time or approximately useful advices to their children. Then the children themselves have to make decisions in(for) their education problems or even their work problems, and day by day they would be more and more independent.

Additionally, most of the parents are engaged in making enough money to supply the family's income and they may have less time to communicate with their children. As the development of the society, the stuffs in the city get it position in price higher and higher, not only the food but also the fees in children's education or other outputs make many parents walk in the busy flood all the day. As for my parents, I was brought up by my grandmother since I was 2 years old, and then when I got 13 years old I went to the school near my parents ' work place while all words I got from them were "study hard". And it is really hard to get a time for us both accessibly to sit around talk with each other.
To sum up, with the high pressure in the modern society, people are busy doing their own business and they get less and less time to communicate what is the same to the relationship between parents and (the可以去掉) children. In my perspective, nowadays, young people are less and less dependent on their parents than in the past.
从楼主这学到很多新的用法,里面好多more and more ,less and less,有没有别的词可以代替呢,呵呵~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-18 21:52:56 |只看该作者
9# 水晶灵514 是哈 ,我刚刚开始写作文,时间还不够,以后尽量快点,让我自己好好检查一下,这个都是顺一下就写了。太多漏洞,谢谢批评!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-9
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2011-10-19 00:00:47 |只看该作者
10月17日独立修改哈

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-19 17:03:14 |只看该作者
改好了~~欢迎讨论~!!
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-19 19:21:51 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 liang0603 于 2011-10-19 19:23 编辑

10月19日 20100821NA Some people say we should never be impolite to another person. Do you agree or disagree?

Recently, when it comes to the attitude towards diversity kinds of people, the vast majority of them think that we should be polite to every person especially in china for its long history's education, but the other argue that it is dependable that we could treat another person by our own way. In my perspective, I think that we should never be impolite to another person.

First and foremost thing is that it is vital for us to set a good model to our descendants by treating everyone friendly. The trivial things we do in our daily life may make great influence on our next generations. For instance, my mother is a good daughter as she makes her best to fulfill the requirement of my grandparents, and it get chiefly effect on my ways to her. Admittedly, the saying goes that "A good child's ideology is leading by the parents' actions in daily life".

In addition, even taking good care of the bad persons around may make the world better. There are so many examples that a person have been committed into jaw for her or his wrong done, but with the guidance of the warm-hearted persons they transfer themselves into good guys resulting in doing a lot of charities for the society. As the example of forgiving others is always filled up in our life, what is more, a little misunderstanding between our friends is beyond for our polite ways.  

Last but not the least, when we are impolite to another our mood is so low that it will also make us in greatly deep depression which make us unhealthy. Keeping a vivid and high mood is not only good for our healthy but also useful to cheering up the persons around us.

As all the reasons we talked above, it is really of importance to be polite to every other person, and it is not just for our descendants, the other persons, but ourselves.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-19 19:37:09 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 alohasally 于 2011-10-19 21:04 编辑

10-18

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-24 21:08:26 |只看该作者
10月24日 20100821NADo you agree or disagree with the following statements? There is never a reason for people to be rude (impolite) to another person. Use specific reasons to support your answer.

As the development with the socio-environment getting better, more and more people have focused their behaviors towards others which is not just the liaison among the peers but also the relationship between different generations. When it comes to the issue, whether we should never be impolite to another person, majority of them argue that we are all equal in the world and should enjoy the same treatment, but others conceive it differently. In my perspective, people should be classified into two types, ones are so good that we should learn form but the other ones are too bad to be treated friendly.

The first and foremost thing is that toward the guilty individuals we should take a right attitude. When the person is positive in the re-shaped mood we should get them a better and higher position in our heart to be treated with more lovely words. For instance, there are so many people  who had be committed to years for killing persons turning out to be kindhearted neighbors around the streets and assiduously helping others in trouble. On the contrary, there are also guys although we have given adequate good words to educate who still do bad things such as stealing or be arsons, and when this happens, we should not be polite to them at all.

Additionally, the saying goes in China "Helping others enjoy yourself" which means when you give other flowers liking roses and you will also get good perfume left in your hands. Being polite to the good persons justifiably would take ourselves to a good possibility of being good model to others. The future is the world of our offspring, and we should give models of good attitudes and good life. What kinds of behaviors we take will have chiefly effect on our descendants. For example, when I was a little girl once I was shocked by the angry face of my father when he saw a thief was stealing in the market. For the sake of that time I know it is wrong to steal by my father's unusual educated ways.

As the reasons discussed above I think it is of importance to treat different person in the right means. It is not only vital to our peers but also our children.

使用道具 举报

RE: <Daily writing作文小组> liang0603 的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子