注册时间
2012-2-16
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-20 23:41:36 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 FlyingFie 于 2012-3-22 18:22 编辑

319 101211 do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People think it is more enjoyable to work three days a week for long time than work five days a week for shorter time"

Nowadays more and morepeople begin to focus not only on how to earn more money, but also how toimprove their quality of lives. Some prefer to work overtime for 3 days andhave free the rest of the week, then they would have time for their family andfriends, as well as to do things that they probably could not catch, if theywere at work. Others rather work five days just like we do now. As far as I concerned,working 5 days for a shorter time is better.

5 working days gavepeople ability to make a better use of time. As people normally have 8 hours towork everyday, and still have enough time for their daily tasks. Take me as anexample. I have a easy access to go shopping after work. However, If I had alonger time at work, I would not be able to do my shopping at grocery storebefore it got closed. Moreover, a family with children would have a even hardertime to figure out, either they shall hire a baby-sitter to pick up theirchildren from kindergarten, if they would have 3 working days a week. Thus, 5working days can bring more relaxing and leisure time everyday to an individualas well as one's family.

Comparing with the ideaof working 3 days for longer time, people neither have any job related healthproblems. As the working hour is not extended too long, people will notexperience anxiety, tiredness and great pressure, which could lead to serioustroubles at work. In contrast, 3 days intensive working will navigate peopletowards having stress relationship with colleagues.
If one gets exhausted and runs out of patient, a carelesswording can do harm to his/her popularity among other co-workers. what ismore,
the tiredness can cause severeinjury at work due to the tiredness. It is obvious that 3 working days do nogood for people's health.

Only work 3 days a weeksounds very attractive, but people can not be better-off in terms of lackingtime for daily practice and health issues. Therefore 5 working day is moreenjoyable.

今天第一天开始练写作,咬烂了N个笔帽,才写成这个天怒人怨的样儿,求板儿砖!!! 要狠狠地。。 我会努力的,哎,下个月就要烤了。。
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-18
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-3-21 00:59:17 |只看该作者
1# FlyingFie 已修改,加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-16
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-3-21 02:27:55 |只看该作者
非常感谢了。。从20日开始,写作小组就没有更新作业题,也没有分组,不清楚情况?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-16
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-3-21 06:43:23 |只看该作者
3.20 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? people now are easier to become educated than in the past.

Just a century ago thatonly the noble and the rich had access to education, while left the majority ofpeople in the society illiterated. It was nearly impossible for a peasant tosend his son to go to school and later on having a decent life. However, thishas been changed dramatically thanks to the global economy and information era.People now can readily get enrolled in any kind of courses to gain theknowledge.

The rapid growth ofglobal economic requires elite human resources, for which triggers the governmentsfrom all over the world to focus on develop an easy entry to learning in orderto meet the future challenge. To ensure the national economy would have sustainabledevelopment without running out human capacity, governments by all means modifytheir strategy to acquire as many as possible to get well- trained. Forinstance, building up schools in rural areas, so that students do not need totake any transportation and travel long distance to study. As a result, a greatincreasing number of students show up in the class.

Living in the informationera, high technology also plays an essential role in providing information andknowledge that are close to hand. People now can obtain knowledge anywhere atanytime. Recently I just assigned an online course, which enabled me to studywith a great flexibility. As a part of my job, I traveled a lot. This programmakes it possible for me to complete my training regardless my mobility.

There is no doubt that itis much easier to get educated now than ever. Along with governmentsreinforce their investment into education and the development of technology;people may absorb knowledge more easily in the future.

(288字)

自我拍砖!
第二,三段结尾都比较松散,有什么好建议吗?而且,第三段感觉到后来就没话说了
最后一段鸡肋了,典型的没话找话,凑字数。一点儿没有升华主题。求赐教!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-21 09:46:47 |只看该作者
4# FlyingFie 已改,加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-21 10:07:35 |只看该作者
谢了,可是没看见有附件?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-21 10:16:33 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 Arthur2012 于 2012-3-21 10:22 编辑

4# FlyingFie 已改,加油!Sorry,刚才网太差,没加上去

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-21 23:13:01 |只看该作者
2010.2.11-parentsshould allow their children to make mistakes and let them learn from their ownmistakes.

The whole evolution process of human development is full of explorationand adventure. Since nobody is born to be perfect, it is OK to make mistakes.Learning from errors, which, in essence, is the key to the cheerful success.Especially when it comes to children's own mistakes, which parents shall kindlytolerate.

The ability of"learning-by-doing" is crucial for the psychological development ofchildren. Parents' reaction on their children's behavior have an huge impact onchildren's emotion. If a child receive a negative signal from his/her parents,he/she usually would relate this kind of behavior with a punishment. Thus, theywould refuse to try it later on or even create a hatred over for it. Just likemy nephew Mike did at age one. Over a period of time he acted strangely- beinganxious, while uninterested in things, so his mom took him to a shrink. After along conversation with the psychiatrist, the mom realized that she should notband the son from try to crawling on the floor, even though he might pick upthings and put strictly into his mouth or making other mistakes. What parentsneglected is that they interrupt the normal learning process of a child underthe name of protection, which led them to the extreme, namely over-protection.

Exercising on children's own failure plays also an important role inthe physical development of children. At toddler age, children begin to noticetheir own existence as well as their surroundings, they are so curious foreverything, yet do not know all about how to master it, hence mistake follows.However, this is not the end of the world. Children are talented, they noticewhat they did incorrectly and try it next time with a new method. In contrast,parents failed to give their children the opportunity to learn from mistakes,can fall into an unexpected situation. Recently I just read a news that due toSARS in 2003, many babies born that year in Hong Kong have problems with theirsense of balance. In some of the severe cases, children are unable to ridebikes. Because parents kept them indoors all the time to avoid infection. Withouttraining their bodies to cooperate one part to another at community facilities,they now result in functional disability.

Parents always wish all the best to their children. They do by allmeans prevent their beloved ones from danger, injury and unforeseeable suddenevents. However, parents may overlook the side effect of being over- protectedand unconsciously harm their children. Therefore, parents shall let their children learn from their ownmistakes.

(402 words)

这次写作总体感觉比前两次要好些,希望能够继续下去。只是时间上还是不能在1小时之内完成,抓狂!!!!

又一次显示了结尾无能。

大家来尽情的拍吧

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-22 00:54:12 |只看该作者
322 110815NA one of yourclassmates needs help with some schoolwork. Which solution would you recommendyour classmate should do: to ask you for help or to find a professional tutorfor help. Include reasons and details to in your response.

It is natural that students have questions regardingto their school assignment. When this kind of questions raised, they oftenwonder whom they shall turn to, another classmate or a professional tutor? Personally,I would say, it depends on the situation. I would first ask about what kind ofhelp he/she needed, and if it is something that I am definitely sure about, Ican do her a favor. However, if I am unfamiliar with or doubt about thespecific thing he/she asked, I would suggest him/her to go and talk to theprofessional tutor.

If I am absolutely sure that I can help my classmate,I will do it strict away. So he/she will not have to spend time and energy onfinding student counselor. Besides, we are classmates; we suppose to help eachother. In this case, I understand my fellow student better than student counselordo, as I only have about 60 classmates, we know each other better than one, whohas over 1000 students need to taking care of. Take me as an example, last semester;we had a group assignment, that required to be handed in within 3 weeks. Daniel,a classmate of mine asked that he was not assigned to any group due to hisabsence. He wanted to talk to the course secretary- Jane, who might help him tofind a group, which has less than 5 students. Knowing his problem, I welcomedhim into our group, as we only had 3 members. As a result, he did not book ameeting with the secretary, instead spent time with my group discussion.

However, when it comes to the point, where I am indoubt about I can help, professional tutor can be a better choice. Sinceunconsciously misleading my classmate to totally another direction made me feelguilty. Moreover, on certain issues such as documentation needed for requiringa scholarship laid a huge responsibility on me, which is too much to bear. Aminor error can result in my classmate could not get it because of theinformation I gave. One of my friends- Jane had just experienced that. Sheclaimed that her classmate Marry told her the wrong exam date, so she failed. Whatis more, she had to cancel her fight ticket to Paris for winter vacation andgot ready for the re-exam. Now they hold a cold war, and have not said a singleword to each other.

I like to help my fellow students, as long as I have acomplete control for what I can help him/her for. Else I will ask him/her toget help from a professional tutor .

(443 words)

第一次用了半了小时就写完了,给自己加油!!
总体来说,写得越来越顺手了,希望能坚持下去。这一篇和之前写得比,比较口语化,一定程度上受到题目形式的影响吧。。
来狂拍吧!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-22 11:17:29 |只看该作者
8# FlyingFie 已改,写挺好的,加油,共勉!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-22 20:11:13 |只看该作者
It is natural that students have questions regarding to their school assignment. When this kind of questions raised, they often wonder whom they shall turn to, another classmate or a professional tutor? Personally,I would say, it depends on the situation. I would first ask about what kind of help he/she(我不确定这样斜杠的表达是不是规范哈,我一般直接就写he...因为觉得后面总是说两种情况有点麻烦) needed, and if it is something that I am definitely sure about, Ican do her (人称乱了哦)a favor. However, if I am unfamiliar with or doubt about the specific thing he/she asked, I would suggest him/her to go and talk to theprofessional tutor.8 p- H0 q/ r) t+ ^* i

If I am absolutely sure that I can help my classmate,I will do it strict away. So he/she will not have to spend time and energy onfinding student counselor. Besides, we are classmates; we suppose to help eachother. In this case, I understand my fellow student better than student counselordo, as I only have about 60 classmates, we know each other better than one, who has over 1000 students need to taking care of(to take care of ). Take me as an example, last semester;we had a group assignment, that required to be handed in within 3 weeks. Daniel,a classmate of mine asked that he was not assigned to any group due to his absence. He wanted to talk to the course secretary- Jane, who might help him to find a group, which has less than 5 students. Knowing his problem, I welcomed him into our group, as we only had 3 members. As a result, he did not book a meeting with the secretary, instead spent time with my group discussion.# o3 G& w&() R. Q4 j/ ~(jue)
(个人觉得第一段的例子可以换成别的,因为题目是schoolwork,我觉得捏应该是题目不会做啊之类的,这个分组的例子跟schoolwork好像有点距离。。个人觉得啊,欢迎讨论)
However, when it comes to the point, where I am in doubt about I can help, professional tutor can be a better choice. Since unconsciously misleading my classmate to totally another direction made me feelguilty. Moreover, on certain issues such as documentation needed for requiring a scholarship laid a huge responsibility on me, which is too much to bear.(这句话有点看不懂意思。。LZ可以考虑改写一下。。) Aminor error can result in my classmate could not get it because of the information I gave. One of my friends- Jane(建议换个名字,上面出现过一次了,哈哈这是我英文名) had just experienced that. Sheclaimed that her classmate Marry told her the wrong exam date, so she failed. Whatis more, she had to cancel her fight(flight) ticket to Paris for winter vacation and got ready for the re-exam. Now they hold a cold war, and have not said a single word to each other.' @8 b5 }1 t4 z  T) N( E$ N
(这个例子我的建议也是和上一个一样,换成和写作业相关的吧)
I like to help my fellow students, as long as I have acomplete control for what I can help him/her for. Else I will ask him/her to get help from a professional tutor .

我觉得楼主的思路是很清晰的,分类讨论,但是有点不切题啦。。。
题目是说with schoolwork,which的中文的翻译是“课堂作业,学校作业”(来自百度字典),所以楼主的论据有那么点小远。

我来说一下我的思路好了(我个人比较喜欢写偏向一种情况的,然后想不出三点就来个让步)
1.开头:ask me for help
2.我成绩好,很多都懂,大家可以互相讨论,共同进步。举例瞎编,上次考试前我们一起复习,大家都取得了高分
3.问我很方便,因为大家是同学,一起上课一起住学校,随时都能交流,而老师不一定随时都能见到(prefessional tutor是特指家庭教师还是学校老师呢?如果是家教的话,还能说家教贵浪费钱;如果是学校老师的话,就说他们一直在外面do research,很难见到)
4.我很有亲和力,不会嘲笑别人的弱智问题,学生更能理解学生,不像有的老师盛气凌人让人畏惧,比如说现在有的老师比较看重钱但是不愿意帮助学生,下了课就不对学生负责了(不知道这个例子会不会过分。。LZ可以想个好的)
(或者第四段让步,说当然作为学生,我们肯定还是有不会的地方,这个时候不能死撑,该问老师还是要问老师)
5.总结,找我帮忙的好处overweigh坏处,因此还是问我好

另外thanks for 帮我批作文,我24号考试了,用的是材料是去年前年考过的题目,木有连接只有纸质版哇,这个网上多的是,如果考试不近的话,就跟着那个作文互改给的话题写好了~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-23 04:41:35 |只看该作者
323 101218NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Two peoplecan become good friends even if one of them has more money than the other

Everyone can readily call someone as theirfriend, but deeply in their heart, they do not mean it. They choose to do so,because under the name of friend, they can get benefit from each other, inother words, this derives by their own interest rather than having a purefriendship. In my mind, people with this thought, do not deserve to be calledfriend. A true friendship does not have any kind of money involved, as it isall about either they fit to each other or not.

The same interest is more important in afriendship than money. With shared interests friends can talk about theirhobbies for days and enjoy the same activity together. Moreover, theyunderstand each other better than outsiders. Just like Jim and Bob, my fellowstudents from college, they are really good friends. For people who do not knowthem, may think that they are brothers. Both of them are enthusiastic aboutplaying chess. They spend most of their time, by side of study, to talk aboutthe tactics for each step in the game as well as practice with each other.Unlike Jim, the son of a successful businessman, Bob comes from an ordinaryfamily, which barely can afford his study fee. The different background doesnot separate them apart, instead Jim shared his dormitory with Bob on his expenses.

The completely opposite personality can alsoshape a enjoyable accompany. The latest living standard survey conducted by EU(European Union) shows that 10% of the Europeans do have friends, who aretotally the opposite type of themselves. For that I had experienced in myuniversity. Jane and Marry were exchange students from Britain. They are inmany ways, just like fire to water, or hot to cold. Jane is very talkative andsocial, whereas Marry is very quiet and isolated. Despite their contradictorypersonalities, Marry neither has that much money as Jane does. But that doesnothing to their companionship, in my eyes, they are a good match. Jane is verygood at find a topic to talk about, while Marry is a perfect listener.

There is no doubt about two people can be goodfriend regardless of who is richer than the other. In fact, money is nothing,if people can find their soul mates.

(382 words)

让板儿砖来得更猛烈些吧

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-23 11:15:44 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报