声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-6-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-6-29 08:15:28 |显示全部楼层
自我介绍
Hi,My name isXX,I am XX years old.I am studying at XX University majoring in XX,And I will graduate in June this year.
1.        为什么选择香港学习?
I came to know that HongKong is a flourishing center which attracts people who come from diverse cultures.I will meet people from diverse cultures and backgrounds and they not only will help me broadening the horizons but also exchanging the cultural thoughts and beliefs. Also, Hongkong is a training ground for me in speaking English since every student is required to use the language ind9 the class.
2.为什么选择香港理工大学?
I chose polyU for a lot of reasons.
First, it offers a high-quality education that i am looking for as a student.They offer better educational materials that I can use  to enhance my skills.
Secondly, they have better laboratory equipments which are very useful for me.
It can make me become familiar of what's the latest.
Lastly, the mission of your school is to nurture graduates who are critical thinkers, effective communicators, innovative problem solver etc. Obtaining a master's degree in one of the world's leading university will build a great deal of confidence and communication skills for me.
Hence, I chose this university.
3.为什么选择这个专业?
Basically,it’s related to my previous degree. Medical laboratory science is the use of clinical laboratory tests to detect and treat disease.I want to master it.
Secondly,during my internship ,I found that this works is interesting and important.Because I have done experiments and laboratory projects which stimulated my interest. Test results are used by the medical team to make decisions regarding a patient's medical care.
Lastly,Medical laboratory science is close to my heart. It has been what I want to pursue in life. I want to master my it and be better in my field.
That's why I chose it.
4.对这个专业有什么了解,定义
医疗化验科学是应用临床实验室检测、诊断、监测和治疗疾病。血液、组织、和体液可以进行化学分析、检测外来生物体和异常。医疗团队根据这些信息对病人的医疗服务做出决定。85%的身体检查都是以这些临床实验室检测为基础的。医学检验学是一门复杂的学科,包括免疫学、医学微生物学、流行病学、临床化学、分子生物学等学科。
Medical laboratory science is the use of clinical laboratory tests to detect, diagnose, monitor and treat disease. Blood, tissue and body fluids can be chemically analyzed and examined for foreign organisms and abnormalities. This information is then used by the medical team to make decisions regarding a patient's medical care. 85% of all medical decisions are based on the results of clinical laboratory testing. Medical laboratory science is a complex field embracing a wide range of different disciplines such as immunology, medical microbiology, epidemiology, clinical chemistry, molecular science and biology etc.
5.有没有申请其他学校
No,I have only applied for polyU. If I am not successful ,I will take one year to improve my English level and internship skills. I will continue to submit the application.
Core Areas of Study
•        Integrated Medical Laboratory Science(综合医学检验)
•        Advanced Topics in Health Technology(健康技术前沿专题)
•        Clinical Applications of Molecular Diagnostics in Healthcare(分子诊断在医疗中的临床应用)
•        Clinical Chemistry(临床化学)
•        Epidemiology(流行病学)
•        Haematology & Transfusion Science(血液学)
•        Histopathology & Cytology(组织病理学&细胞学)
•        Immunology(免疫学)
•        Medical Microbiology(医学微生物学)
•        Molecular Technology in the Clinical Laboratory(分子技术在临床实验室中的应用)
•        Workshops on Advanced Molecular Diagnostic Technology(先进分子诊断技术研讨会)
6.学术兴趣、课外兴趣What’s your current academic and/or extracurricular interests?
My current academic interest is Microbiology.
I like it since I am interested how can small living things affects our health.We can barely see it but they have powerful effects in our body.
When it comes to my extracurricular activity, i like swiming.
It can keep my body healthy while enjoying some time with my friends. I find it very enjoyable.
7.是什么引导你让你来申请我们学校/第一次听到What led you to apply in our University?
I.first heard it from my a friend who-have graduated from your reputable university. They boasted that your school has advanced facilities, high technology, and highly respected professors. Not only that, I began researching about your school and I have seen good reviews on the internet about your institution. I would be very proud to be one of your students.
8. 为什么我们要接受你Why do we have to accept you?
First, I am very patient. I am the type of a student who never gives up. If I can't understand any topic I usually study and read more about it.
Secondly, I am willing to study.I am open to new knowledge and development of a certain topic. I usually look for different source and read more to educate myself.
Lastly, I am a team worker.I like to work with others to solve cases and improve our understanding on a certain topic.
Therefore, these are the reasons why the school must accept me...
9.你比别人好在哪里,优势
I think what sets me apart from the rest of the applicants is that I am very workaholic.I am the type of a person who focuses more on how I can make my job better.I never stopped learning by knowing deeper about different subjects under my major.Hence, this is one strength that sets me apart from the rest of the applicants.
10.你的弱点是什么What is your weakness?
My weakness is sleeping very late at night at around 12 midnight.
I believe it can affect my performance someday.
Right now, there's no effect but based on studies there will be some problems with my health in the future.
That's why, I am doing my best to sleep early.
be anxious for success
11.你有什么工作经验?他教给了你什么What work experience have you done? What did it teach you?
I had worked in the hospital's laboratory from the past.
It had helped me in a lot of ways.
The major thing I had learned is being a team player.
I make it a point to listen to my boss and work together with the other laboratory analyst.
Before, I submit my findings I let others double check my work to avoid errors.Since we are handling lives and not just machines or paper.
It was a great learning experience.
12.未来五年和现在有什么不一样How do you see yourse lf 5 years from now?
Five years from now I see myself as first, with my career, I believe I am already working in a big laboratory in my country. I may be a supervisor or someone with a position.
secondly, regarding finances, I believe I am financially stable and had started to prepare for my future.
Lastly, when it comes to family i may have gotten married but still without a child. Maybe me and my husband will still enjoy being together rather than have kids.
I see myself to be like this 5 years from now...
13.你喜欢你的专业吗?Do you like your major?
Yes, I like my major a lot.
I am very interested about microscopic organisms that I believe can affect our lives in a lot of ways. It can give us cure to certain disease while other organisms can affect our health by causing disease condition.
I am interested on how they determine your blood type.

14.你怎样实现你的目标
How do you plan to achieve your career goals?
I would like to have further studies.
According to training ,I will apply for internship or volunteer work just to learn on how people work in a big laboratory.
And I will attend seminars to enhance knowledge and skills to become better with my profession.
15.你怎样定义成功
How do you define success?
Success for me is finishing a certain task. Whatever is the outcome as long as you finished it, it's already a success.

16.你如何在压力之下工作
How do you work under pressure?
I work well under pressure.
This is because I know what I am doing.
There maybe days wherein things would be a bit tough.
But I know that my knowledge, skills and attitude will push me to achieve and finish my goals.
In summary, I can work well under pressure.
17.为什么不选择别的学校或出国
I think there is no need for me to study abroad since your school offers good education already. The quality that your University have is similar to the ones abroad. So, why do i have to go out and study when I can just study here and be near with my family.
18.你可以为我们学校带来什么?What can you bring to the university?
I am a very happy type of a person. I am very sociable and likes to work with others.
I like organizing and is very curious about a lot of things.
I like to read and learn more and discover something new and learn the possibility of new knowledge that can help society in the future.
19.你有什么你自豪的成就
What achievement are you most proud of?
My greatest achievement was when I was a host for a singing contest in my college.
This is my first time to face thousands of people.
I was very nervous.
But I was able to do it very well that most of my teachers informed me that it was a job well done.
Hence, this is the greatest achievement that I had in my college days.
20.为什么我们应该给你一席之地?
Why should we offer you a place?
I believe I will do good not just in school but by the time I will graduate.
I will take the name of the school with me and will be proud of it.
I will definitely be a great professional.Hence, I deserve a place in your school.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2014-6-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2016-10-23 17:45:30 |显示全部楼层
感谢分享!

使用道具 举报

声望