注册时间
2010-7-18
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-9-13 16:03:54 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 pumpkinbrain 于 2011-9-20 14:36 编辑

917 20100320NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statements? Since most people can solve their problems by themselves or with the help from their families, the help from government is often not necessary. Use specific reasons to support your answer.
words:422

There is no doubt that in some case, people have the ability to solve problems on themselves or under the assistance from their families. However, it couldn’t be avoided that we may meet some problems beyond our ability or which should be aided by government because of its responsibility. So I hold the opinion that the help from government is always necessary and important.

Encountering troubles too serious for us to handle may sound too far away from our daily life. But it actually happens occasionally around us. For example, the latest disaster, Yushu earthquake, took place in Yunnan Province. Though not having experienced the disaster on my own, I have seen thousands of people losing their homes and even families through the TV news. The land which once was rich agriculture fields was destroyed and no food and clean water could be supplied locally anymore and many people were buried in ruins waiting for resistance. This was not a problem a family could solve. Luckily, government took a quick action. It sent hundreds of rescuers with equipment to the spot. Also, as the road was cleaned up by soldiers, large amount of food and water were carried on quickly. With the power of government, local people were able to reconstruct their homes and relieved from the destructive disaster.

Also, despite that some problems can be solved by ourselves, government has the responsibility to help us for the sake of keeping social equality and justice. Government is indeed supported by taxes hand in by every citizen, thus its most important function is to defend individual right and safety and keep good order of the society. Therefore, though in some small cases such as little stealth and slight car accidents, we can solve them by ignorance or money, police would stand out and solve them in terms of law to protect regulations and ordinance of the whole society.

Moreover, government undertakes the responsibility of assisting vulnerable groups such as disabled groups, the olds, woman and children. For a society in high civilization, it is a necessity for government to guarantee that everyone enjoys the equal rights and has basic welfare. So government’s injection in establishing complete laws and building public facilities and places is important for both the vulnerable groups and their families.

Consequently, in many aspects, government’s help cannot be ignored and plays an important role. Despite we are able to afford many troubles in our lives, government can create a more equal and justice environment for us through their help.

919 20100312NA Agree or disagree?
If children want to do well in school, parents should limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies.
Words: 421

TV programs have a further influence on our daily lives. As to children, except for school, TV programs also undertake the responsible to educate and entertain them. However, spending too much time on watching TV will impact children in a negative way no matter in their study and normal life. So I prove parents to limit the hours of children to watch TV especially for their good performance in school.
Admittedly, many TV programs offer school a great help in children’s education. They teach students’ lots of knowledge in a way full of entertainment elements, which encourage the study motivation of children. For example, in my childhood, there was a TV series called Haier Brother. In the fantastic exploration experience of Haier Brother, the TV series introduced many geography and nature knowledge cleverly. Therefore, by watching this cartoon series, I found a large part of the content in my nature course in school familiar to me and also became more interested in learning knowledge in this subject.
Nevertheless, watching TV programs without limitation will impact the normal study of children in school. As to study, it will occupy children too much time that should be spent on homework or review. Addicted to watching TV, children may lose their self-control and finish their homework as quickly as possible, which may be very careless. Moreover, it is also possible for some children to ignore their study entirely and escape from classes to watch TV.
On the other hand, watching TV program too much is harmful to children’s health. For example, experiment shows that children spending too much hours on watching TV can hardly concentrate their attention in one thing. Their brain activities are possibly slowed down by long time watching without thinking. Also, it is obvious that staring on TV screens for too long without relax has an bad impact on students’ eyesight. One of my little sisters has become nearsighted because of no limitation on her TV hours. She has to begin wearing glasses in the age of six and sit in the front row in the classroom in order to read words on the blackboard easily.
To sum up, although TV programs bring many beneficial effects to children’s education and do favor to school in some cases, watching TV without limitation will be harmful to children no matter in their mental or physical health, impacting their study in school. So as the most educator and supervisor of children’s growth, parents should take measures to limit the hours of children’s TV time.

zhuiny
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-3
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-9-14 20:04:52 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 sallyremy 于 2011-9-14 20:23 编辑

1# pumpkinbrain

There is no doubt that moving to a new city would force us to lose some of our old friends because of long distance and reduced communication. However, on the other hand, a new environment could bring us much more fresh air and we could do something to compensate the friendship with our distant friends.1 W# `# G4 y0 f
# U6 ~' P3 h1 Y1 j+ d
For(Because) different city has its own specific culture, a new city can offer new entertainment, community and life style to our lives. For example, in Beijing, you may experience traditional customs and art along with its historical spots everywhere. Residents have a close relationship with their neighbors living together in kind of(kind of表达太过口语) northern yard called “Si He Yuan” and usually live in a leisure life. But in Shanghai, the capital of Chinese economy, you will be crowded(encicled) by modern architectures and advanced technology. People live in a rush and more inspired life. And co-workers(colleagues) generally have a close relationship in their daily life while neighbors don’t know each other in most cases. Living in different cities makes us accessible to different kinds of lives and develop various friendships." \9 H6 H- K; S4 G: r/ x
: _' `2 v$ P% r6 \) _( b8 }$ F5 X
Moreover, it is not necessary for us to lose our old friends after moving to a new city. With a variety of communication tools, we can overcome long distance and keep a close contact with our old friends. For instance, by telephone, we can send in(去掉) our best wishes on our friends’ birthday.
By(Through) chat software, we can keep company with our friends when they met(meet) troubles and console them. Also, by updating FaceBooks, we can share our new experience and emotions with our old friends.
) |4 D; |& F" p9 [; j8 m1 v3 u
( g' @9 `% s  ~6 I- F, g6 {0 D: R
Though in different cities, distance is no long a barrier for(to) friendship. On the other hand, it colorizes our life by introducing fresh elements. So I disagree that moving to a new city is a bad thing because of the lose of old friends.
字数再多一点就好了。。观点
的话两个不太够

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-18
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-9-15 20:01:58 |只看该作者
谢谢~~ 2# sallyremy
zhuiny

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-9-16 09:30:29 |只看该作者
文章我复制下来了~改完了发上来 我们是一个小组的,这是我的帖子~ 欢迎批改~!!

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1292096-7-1.html
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 11:27:51 |只看该作者
改好了~~欢迎讨论~!!
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-29
精华
帖子

2013offer达人

发表于 2011-9-16 14:57:01 |只看该作者
改好了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-19 15:37:54 |只看该作者
17号独立作文改好了,发给你~
也请LZ移驾,帮我修改独立作文~谢谢!

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1304720-1-1.html
Offer:0
AD:1
Rej:7

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-16
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-19 18:06:15 |只看该作者
占楼准备修改
大爱沙滩、日光浴
网球控

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-20 23:54:24 |只看该作者
TV programs have a further influence on our daily lives. As to children, except for school, TV programs also undertake the responsible(responsibility) to educate and entertain them. However, spending too much time on watching TV will impact children in a negative way no matter(either) in their study and (or)normal life. So I prove parents to limit the hours of children to watch TV especially for their good performance in school.0 h# L0 V7 Q+ S  I# u

Admittedly, many TV programs offer school a great help in children’s education. They teach students’(students) lots of knowledge in a way full of entertainment elements, which encourage the study motivation of children. For example, in my childhood, there was a TV series called Haier Brother. In the fantastic exploration experience of Haier Brother, the TV series introduced many geography and nature knowledge cleverly. Therefore, by watching this cartoon series, I found a large part of the content in my nature course in school familiar to me and also became more interested in learning knowledge in this subject.

Nevertheless, watching TV programs without limitation will impact the normal study of children in school. As to study, it will occupy children too much time that should be spent on homework or review. Addicted to watching TV, children may lose their self-control and finish their homework as quickly as possible, which may be very careless(may finish their homework too quickly to be careful怎么样?). Moreover, it is also possible for some children to ignore their study entirely and escape from classes to watch TV.

On the other hand, watching TV program(programs) too much is harmful to(harm for貌似常用些) children’s health. For example, (an) experiment shows that children spending too much hours on watching TV can hardly concentrate their attention in one thing. Their brain activities are possibly slowed down by long time watching without thinking. Also, it is obvious that staring on TV screens for too long without relax(relaxing) has an bad impact on students’ eyesight. One of my little sisters has become nearsighted because of no limitation on her TV hours. She has(had) to begin wearing glasses in the age of six and sit in the front row in the classroom in order to read words on the blackboard easily./ \: n; c: E3 y/ i+ }$ `1 f! D! N
To sum up, although TV programs bring many beneficial effects to children’s education and do favor to school in some cases, watching TV without limitation will be harmful to children no matter in their mental or physical health, impacting their study in school. So as the most (major)educator and supervisor of children’s growth, parents should take measures to limit the hours of children’s TV time.
Studying English~

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Daily Writing】pumpkinbrain 作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子