注册时间
2010-3-21
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-3-22 17:09:55 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第一次发作文,让炮火来得更猛烈些吧!

Government should pay more attention to health care issues than on environment issues.
In recent years, our country has spend a large amount of money on environmental pollution issues,but with the health care reform passed a few months ago ,there is a hot debate on whether government should pay more attention to health care issues or not.I generally believe that the answer should be yes.And I have several reasons below to support .

First of all, today,people are not as healthy as they were twenty years ago.Because they are busy every day,they get up early in the morning and went home at night,parents even don
t have time to play with their children,they are too tired.personally,when I was in high school,one of my mathematic teacher died of cancer,he is working so hard and dont have dinner for 20 years ,he cotributes his life to his career as a great teacher,but his family members got nothing from that,they also had to pay for the large amount of money.Campared with the environmental issues,health care is just around us ,about every idividuals.
Secondly,the environment is complex, a lot of virus around us,and the policy is not effective enough .They just saying
everybody has the access to basic medical and healthy servive,but they do nothing about it.I am not trying to say that environmental problems is not improtant,what I am trying to say is the health issues are more urgent.For instance.in my hometown , if you want to say a doctor ,you have to wait for nearly two or three hours,the time is so long.The bascia medical insurance for both urban and rural residents is not well-developed,the whole system is not effective,and

convenient.

Most improtantly, people know more about envrionment issues than there own health care .Obivously,government has done little about this,I think it is the time for the government to do something really necessary .there is a saying,one apple a day keeps doctor away,if people dont even know about this ,and keep working and working,they will all get sick and can not do anything.
In conclusion,if government provide everyone with access to basic medical service,people are energetic and work more efficiency,this indirectly help beautify the environment.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-25
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

沙发
发表于 2010-3-23 09:36:18 |只看该作者
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
Just do it!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-21
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-3-23 19:11:05 |只看该作者
我的word里面没有语法修改功能,不好意思。。。了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-7
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-3-23 22:06:17 |只看该作者
1# J印记

Government should pay more attention to health care issues than on environment issues.! S# M' B" A3 ^" G
In recent years, our country has spend a large amount of money on environmental pollution issues,but with the health care reform passed a few months ago ,there is a hot debate on whether government should pay more attention to health care issues or not.I generally believe that the answer should be yes.And I have several reasons below to support(my point) .
T
First of all, today,people are not as healthy as they were twenty years ago.Because they are busy every day,they get up early in the morning and went home (late)at night,parents even dont have time to play with their children,they are too tired.Personally,when I was in high school,one of my mathematic teacher died of cancer,he is working so hard and dont have dinner for 20 years ,he cotributes(d) his life to his career as a great teacher,but his family members got nothing from that,they also had to pay for the large amount of money.Campared with the environmental issues,health care is just around us ,about every idividuals.

Secondly,the environment is complex, a lot of virus around us,and the policy(what policy) is not effective enough .They(who?) just saying(say) everybody has the access to basic medical and healthy servive(service),but they do nothing about it.I am not trying to say that environmental problems is not improtant,what I am trying to say is the health issues are more urgent.For instance.in my hometown , if you want to say(see) a doctor ,you have to wait for nearly two or three hours,the time is so long.The bascia(basic) medical insurance for both urban and rural residents is not well-developed,the whole system is not effective,and convenient.

Most improtantly, people know more about envrionment issues than there(their) own health care .Obivously,government has done little about this (?),I think it is the time for the government to do something really necessary( for what?) .there is a saying,one apple a day keeps doctor away,if people dont even know about this ,and keep working and working,they will all get sick and can not do anything.

In conclusion,if government provide everyone with access to basic medical service,people are energetic and work more efficiency,this indirectly help beautify the environment.(You didnot mention this point in your essay above. Don't provide new points in the conclusion paragraph.)

总结:论点清晰,向你学习。但是论据支持不足。另外有一些低级错误,比如句首字母要大写,不要用逗号连接两个句子,在英语中一句话只能有一个谓语,另一句应改为从句。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-3-23 23:23:36 |只看该作者
其实我觉得我写的好垃圾哦。。。都快没信心了。。

使用道具 举报

RE: 作业 [修改]