寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-10-12 23:29:52 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
There have been a heated discuss on wether business is more important for a person than his family. Both sides are the essential to one's whole life, but if I have to choose one, it certainly will be my career, that is, business.

Firstly, if one spares no effort in contributing to his family, they will receipt more disadvantages than they have thought before. The theotry seems exaggerate, however, true it is. Imagine, what will happen if one spent all his time with his family, or did favor for his family? He would doutblessly lose himself, as a result, lose some virtues of the certain job he does. As an engineer would lose sense of mathematics and creativity in design, it is no only an misforturn for his family, but for the country brought him up. Then, we can conclude from this aspect of problem that it do not good to only forcus on family.

Secondly, one cannot survive without business. Just take a common situation for example-when someone is about to going to attend a Must-go family party, suddenly there is a phone call and his boss commands him to sign a 1000000 Dollar-contract in 10 minutes-when the two crucial event collide, to which side should he incline? Then the same question comes out, again, does family overweigh business? Never. In the case, the one only miss a chance meeting a big family and that is reconcilable, but he makes fortune for his company, his group, his colleuages whom he works with every day.

Last but not least, I have to admit that family is turly important to large extent, for ones family will support him
unconditionally to his business. Therefore a family acts a rudimental role in ones life span, and no one suspect the idea.

Here, we can safely comes to the conclusion that business is more important than family.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: writting paper [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子