精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-4-19 15:25:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 仰望琦 于 2011-4-19 15:50 编辑

4.19 独立

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:

People who go outside are more successful and happier than people who stay in village.

As economy is developing faster, more and more people invillage come to urban to find great jobs. Although they may have lands to farm, they choose to go outside. As far as i'm concerned, I agree that people who go outside are more successful and happier.

To start with, I think there are more chances of empolyment in big cities. As we know, most of coopreations set up branches in modern cities, which provides a number of positions with people who keen to abtian high-pay jobs. That is an obvious difference between cities and viliage. people who have high-pay jobs are encourage to work harder and have ambions to success. What's more, competition with colleges contributes people to get better.In my view, this is most important reason that people go outside.

Moreover, there are many places for entertainment, like parks and libraries. When we get tired of what we do, we can go to park for fun. You can imagine that when you go along the street with fresh air around you, flowers coming out. What a wonderful thing it  is. Everyone will be appealed including me. When we  get tired of books that we always read, we can go to  local libraries and find a book that interests us.

Another reason is we can open up our minds and make different friends. If you stay in village, you maybe just know inhabitant in your viliage.

But if you live in cities, perhaps you make friends with a foreigner. Alao, we can visit many places of interest that benefit to next generation. And our children can get high educational level.

Successful or not, happy or not, just depends on what you want to get. Go outside, and look at what world it is may change our minds and thoughts.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-4
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-4-19 23:24:48 |只看该作者
貌似字数不够啊?同志,加油啊!今天没分组,过来看看。明天上午满课,下午抽空过来给你改改。一起加油!不知你是多会考T的?我6.11.加油!!!
忙是一种状态,忙着痛苦着充实着快乐着。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-5
精华
帖子

分享之阳

板凳
发表于 2011-4-19 23:25:53 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-18
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-4-20 10:58:03 |只看该作者
谢谢,谢谢,我会加油的,背单词,背单词 3# chenyyalex

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-4-20 10:59:42 |只看该作者
我5.29考啊,刚开始准备啊,时间很紧啊,一起加油! 2# ILOVECHEMISTRY

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-4-20 18:05:02 |只看该作者
4.20 独立
For successful development of a country, should a government focus its budget more on very young children education rather than on universities?

As the society develop faster, the government begin to focus on educate. But which part of education institution need the more need the fund? Some people think that a government is supposed to put its budget on young children. But others have opposite opinions. However, as far as I am concerned, I hold on to the idea that a government should concentrate its budget on very young children.

To start with, as it is to all know that young children have impossible to obtain money by themselves while the students in university are able to earn money for daily needs. At present, some students who graduated from their university spend their money on school’s buildings, like Harful University or Yale University. On the contrary, in remote countryside, young children take lessons in classrooms which are dangerous and dark. In addition the faculty is in bad condition. For this reason alone, the government should focus budget on very young children.

What’s more, numerous children who really thirsty to attend school are not have opportunities to accomplish their dream. The reason is that they do not have enough money in poor family. But if government pays attention to this phenomenon, their dream will come true. For instance, since the Chinese government declared to carry out the law of nine years compulsory education, lots of students in poor family can attend school without the pressure of tuition. It is easier for them to achieve the dream of university.

Last but not a least, the primary education turns out a country power. So, how to promote a country economy and educate development? How to cultivate an excellent college student? How to improve civilian ethic hunonor and responsible? My answer is only to develop the primary education. How to develop the primary education? Apparently, the solution is government focuses its budget on young children.     

In sum up, if government spend educational fund on young children, not only will them but also government benefit a lot.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-4-21 16:15:31 |只看该作者

RE: 作文帖

4.20 同志仍需努力啊
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报