声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-7 22:07:40 |只看该作者
12# byebyehaku

Grandparents always want to become the lighthouse of your(我记得我以前曾经听别人说过尽量少用you,尽管在中文作文中我们说"你“怎么怎么样,但是英文表达中这样不地道) life, picking out the weakness of yours. And always try to babble some old things to you. It seems they can not(cannot) just stay in their house silently or act as a lovely retired couple(建议删除这句,可以变成support whatever we decide to do), offering you delicious food in festivals. I guess most of the young people nowadays can not(cannot) agree with the sentences any more. But, are your grandparents’ nagging that much useless? As a young person I take the opposite view.+ Z% u# i3 z8 J8 R& |5 |0 R' O

; J) @/ Z" A$ @# Z( }We have to admit that the world has changed over the years and the world nowadays is no longer the one which was acquainted with your(前面用的we后面要保持一致用our) grandparents. However, the truth of this world never changed. Just as the books written by Confucius. Thousands of years passed and our world has changed more than ten times, people still regard the works of Confucius as the lighthouse in their life, reading and reciting the articles from the books. We never feel any barrier nor useless when take the advices from the books wrote(written) thousands years before. It is easy for us to follow the old proverbs while ignored the advices from our grandparents based on the world 50 years earlier(这个如果有例子证实一下会更好恩). And maybe in the short 50 years, some truths of the life embodied in their lives. Or a new understanding of life which you probably do not have at such a young age.
) M0 F; m9 u, L0 M" _
" n& X3 B+ W8 j& n5 @You should believe in your grandparents, they experienced more than you think. And they are more considerate when dealing with most of the situations you never faced with. All of young people tend to pretend diplomatic in front of others and they do believe they already have enough social experiences to deal with anything. My grandparents regard the virtual world on the Internet as a danger. They will not believe even a word from it and try to warn me to be careful when chatting with strangers on net. I never take their advices until one of my friends Dan was cheated by a friend(你前面说的是stranger但是后面用的例子是friend) online. She trusted the friend and talked everything with him. When he borrowed some money for her, she gave him even without any thinking, saying he promised he will(would) return the money. But the man never appeared. My grandparents do not know the way of cheating online, but they do understand how people think by their experiences. Their nagging may not always useful, but it’s much better to prevent than to regret.
! _- m  U" E% a$ Y2 p! I) z6 s# s: A! m) X  \- l
The world may has changed over the past 50 years, while your grandparents do know the rules of getting along with the people 1 or 2 decades younger than them, and these younger person in the past may become your boss already(不太懂这句话) or at the same age with your boss. Some advices from your grandparents will certainly help you smooth the relationship with your boss. Dick, a friend of mine who has a job already mentioned the cold relationship with his bosses frequently. And the ways he solves this problem are either to take courses of office relationship or to read the books on that. But never does he want to ask his grandparents for help.(这个例子最好是grandparents帮助了他抚平了这个关系
, N* H; g& [$ o! f4 G. w5 v$ y( u) B0 Q
In conclusion, from your grandparents’ advices you can get to know the truth of life you never heard of and get the experiences on getting along with old people. Also, their worry is a good warning for you to prevent some potential dancers(dangers).

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-7 22:09:40 |只看该作者
不好意思,我不知道怎么会出现那些乱码><...
另外,我的那个作文中有好多单词之间没有空格也是因为不知道肿么回事一粘上去就莫名其妙没有了。。。。。。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-8 11:18:58 |只看该作者
8.6日的独立作文,不好意思改慢了。
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-7 22:14:33 |只看该作者
9.7 独立 在宠物身上花了太多钱……时间紧+长时间没写=只写了4段很短很短……
欢迎拍砖……
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-8 16:11:24 |只看该作者
19# byebyehaku

如何上传改好的word,我没看见上传附件的按钮?在那边?
如果梦想是值得的,那就捍卫它。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-8 17:04:54 |只看该作者
20# heyx
你先点击高级回复 然后“验证码”和“回复主题”的按钮之间会有“添加附件”的标志。
如果看不到的话,就是没有权限了……你多发点帖子就应该慢慢能有这个权限了……
要是不能发附件的话,就直接贴上来好了~

PS.难道我看错了???难道我给别人改了???我还米有改你的呢!!!!
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-8 19:40:48 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 samuelandcarol 于 2011-9-8 20:01 编辑

I 【have been】 appreciating families who 【feed 】pets for several years【(时态不一致) 】while my mother always refuse my asking by the reason that it is too expensive to 【hold(keep)】 a pet. As time goes by, I guess my mother’s excuse is quite reasonable and there is no doubt that we really waste too much money on our pets.

Let’s think about this question, why do we need pets? And what should we do【 to(for)】 our pets? According to people who have pets I asked, for most of people, they need pets because they want someone to【 be accompanied(accompany with them)】. What they need is not (A) children or( A )dolls, but these little lovely animals. And(小写去句号) these little animals can surely survive with sufficient food(s), water and maybe a shelter. While actually we spend much more than what we should(总觉得should后头要填个词不然语义不完整,但我没想出来~ - -) on them.【 We not only buy necessity for them, but also carpets, pets clothes, (这个短语前后要时态结构一致啊 前头有buy 后头也要有动词,而且 你后头的举例应该是连着necessity。前后完全没递进加强关系)】not (to) mention the person who take them to pets’ shop for【 entertainment(salon)】. Take my sister Lily as an example.(逗号) 【She bought a cat called Nabee last year(she bought a cat last year, called Nabee)】. Every month she 【will(去掉)】 take(s) Nabee to pets’ barber, spending hundreds of money in order to take a shower for the cat. I can’t find out any reasonable 【point(explanation)】 【in(to)】 doing that.

Instead of spending money for pets, we can benefit a lot by spending money on real people. As most of people want pets for the reason of loneliness, why not try to get connect with other people, making(make) new friends, or buy some gifts for the person you love such as your parents, your best friends or your boyfriends. It is known to us all that pets can help people cure the feeling of loneliness, but that’s (only useful) for the group of person(people) who 【are not (do not)】willing to change their situation positively. Also, as I mentioned, pets is only a tool to cure your illness(寂寞和生病应该不一样吧), the final aim is to feel less lonely and began(begin) to connect with people. Why not just try to ignore the tools. Pets are not your whole world, even you can get the warm (that)you want, it’s never (will be)better than the warm hug from the person you love.

In conclusion, I do believe that we should not waste our money on pets. There are a lot more people much more important than your pets (who)need our care(concern 虽然不也不晓得这个词准不准确 但这个位置需要的是名词不是动词,或者你可以换个说法写) and warm hugs.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-8 19:51:57 |只看该作者
9.8 独立

Do you agree that the government should support the scientific research even there’s no practical use?
After the economic crisis began to take its effect on the whole world, many governments including American government began to think about reducing financial support to scientific research in order to over come this hard time. When the report published that American government stores the space shuttle in to museum, reducing scientific support has been in the highlight of the society. However, I stand in opposite side of that voice, and suggest that government should finance the scientific research even those without any practical use.

First of all, no one has the right to judge whether a scientific research has practical use or not. We, including scientists themselves will never know the trend of human’s future and what will become the significant discovery of our time. If we could know the result earlier, I guess thousand of non famous scientists will stop their works and find jobs which can earn more money for they’ve already know that their researches will not be success. Another example is from Albert, his research of theory seemed quite useless and no one has ever found that the theory of relativity has any practical use. Anyway, he only found the theory of nature, but if the American government stopped to finance him and driven him away, we may never have the chance to have the nuclear weapons. That’s why it is important for government to have some perspective vision and don’t stop supporting the scientific researches.

Also, government’s support to scientific research can prevent some real genius from been driven by their life. As it is known to us all that it is important and also very hard for one person to find their lifelong career. Of course, those geniuses are not exceptions. Steven, who is known as a remarkable physics scientist, actually gets his master degree in geology. From this we can see that no one has the ability to know their own career and the field they belong to, so as the scientists, some of them may not find the right way of researching, which makes their research seemed stupid and without any practical use, but after they find the right way to using their brilliant brain, they can produce billions of benefit to the government. So the government should take some measure of protection to keep those geniuses from losing their job.

In addition, to finance the scientific research can actually inspired the admiration to science of our normal people. When we were young, we all admire the scientists who work for the government, of course not for the money support from government but for they are resembles of wisdom. So what if we know that those brilliant scientists will have lost their jobs and hang out everywhere just for asking the support, what would we think of it? Will we change our mind? And if the whole society has the same attitude to scientists I am afraid that there will be no scientific research and no scientists in this world. That’s really a horrible future. The best way to avoid this kind of future is to give sufficient finance support to the scientific research.

In a word, to support scientific research, government can not only protect potential geniuses and the scientific discoveries, but also keep folks in positive way of life.(550)
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-8 20:53:55 |只看该作者
欢迎讨论。
有时间的话,看一下我的作文https://bbs.gter.net/viewthread.php?tid=1303449&page=1#pid1775487232

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-8 22:20:20 |只看该作者
24# zealgt
非常感谢zeal~~连标点都改到了真是很细致的说~!!!
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-8 22:40:03 |只看该作者
21# byebyehaku
哦,谢谢啦,原来是权限不够啊~我多发点帖子去。
如果梦想是值得的,那就捍卫它。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-8 23:12:38 |只看该作者
鄙人谢谢楼主!
改完了~
如果梦想是值得的,那就捍卫它。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-9 07:14:16 |只看该作者
27# heyx
谢谢拍砖~!!!我认真地看完了!
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-9 10:24:57 |只看该作者
改完了,楼主写得很好

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-9 21:31:21 |只看该作者
9.9 独立 欢迎批改~!

Some people say we should never be impolite to another person. Do you agree or disagree?

I like English men the most when the first time I saw a gentleman from a movie. For it seems that they can always be polite to anyone at anyplace. But I doubt whether this kind of gentlemen really exist in this world. I think it is impossible for one to be polite to anyone and I don’t think we should try to become this kind of person.

Above all, we should be polite only to the polite person, not to the rude one. We should divide people in to two groups, polite and impolite. We want to become a polite person not only because we want others consider us as a person with high educated, but also we expect for the polite response from others. As the old saying putted by Confucius, if you be polite to the person who insults you, then in what way can you treat those who treat you politely? It means, if you treat everyone in a polite way, others will regard you as a kind of person that can’t tell what is right and what is wrong, because you treat every one in the same way. Also, if you keep on being polite to all of the people, I guess most of them will not treat you that much politely, for they can always get the polite responses they want from you without being polite to you, until one day, you can’t be polite for any longer. So, I don’t believe a normal person can always be polite and this kind of person must be a hateful person.

Also, an always polite person can not show his or her emotion to others. Just think about if one of your friends is such “polite forever” person, will you feel upset when they seem to be insulted by you? It is common for one person to insult another unconsciously. And when they yelled at you, you found the mistake you have made, then after your apologies, your relationship has been saved. However, in the condition of a “polite” friend, he may tell you politely that you have insult him, but you can’t tell from his behavior that to what extend did he felt been insulted. It is always hard to judge one’s emotion by words. And the guilty of insulting will be with you all the time even after your apologies, it is all because you can’t ensure your friend’s feeling by his polite words and polite behaviors. And don’t you think your polite behavior which makes your friend in such an embrace situation indirectly treat your friend impolitely?

In addition, your behaviors can affect your way of thinking. In the eyes of easily angry people, this world has a potential willing to make them angry, and in always polite people’s mind, everything tend to be paradox, you can not tell whether it’s wrong or right. These people treat all of the things in a same polite way, even the things make them feel angry. Thus, change their characteristic into boring and stability. By and by, they can’t and are not willing to tell their own opinions, then lost the ability of creating their own opinions.

In a word, the “polite forever” people can not be a popular one among normal people and their polite behaviors will appear to be hateful and untrue in other people’s eyes.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

RE: 据说是要给自己的写作作业开一个楼来着~跪求指导! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子