声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-2-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-9 21:40:26 |只看该作者
2010.01.30NA
Do you agree that the government should support the scientific research even there’s no practical use?
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-9 22:01:06 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 byebyehaku 于 2011-9-9 22:08 编辑

31# 永动鸡
谢谢~!!其实那个resemble我是后来发现自己写错了,准备偷偷改掉的……但是看到文章瞬间被人改了,所以……
不过永动鸡倒是第一个发现这个问题的人……= =

对于永动鸡对于文章的逻辑结构的批改byebye真的是太感谢了!一直都觉得自己的逻辑很有问题来着,不管是中文还是英文……
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-10 08:50:43 |只看该作者
I like English men the most when the firsttime I saw a gentleman from a movie. For it seems that they can always bepolite to anyone at anyplace. But I doubt whether this kind of gentlemen reallyexists in this world. I think it is impossiblefor one to be polite to anyone and I don’t think we should try to become thiskind of person.$ O)A1 p2 |% U1 d

Above all, we should be polite only to the polite person, not to the rude one.We should divide people into two groups, polite group and impolite group. (这句话起到什么作用呢?跟后面的内容好像没有什么联系?我觉得有点跳跃了)Wewant to become a polite person not only because we want others consider us as aperson with high educated, but also we expect for the polite response fromothers. As the old saying putted by Confucius, if you be polite to the personwho insults you, then in what way can you treat those who treat you politely?It means, if you treat everyone in a polite way, others will regard you as akind of person that can’t tell what is right and what is wrong, because youtreat every one in the same way.(这句话与if you treat everyone in a polite way 重复了,说理最好不要翻来覆去,有点累赘)Also, if you keep on being polite to all of the people, I guess mostof them will not treat you that much politely, for they can always get thepolite responses they want from you without being polite to you, until one day,you can’t be polite for any longer. So, I don’t believe a normal person canalways be polite and this kind of person must be a hateful person.
7 p# v1 M5 R1 t+ Y.`; X
Also, an always polite person can not show his or her emotion to others. Justthink about if one of your friends is such “polite forever” person, will youfeel upset when he seems to be insulted by you?It is common for one person to insult another unconsciously. And when they yell at you, you find themistake you have made, then after your apologies, your relationship will be saved. (我觉得哦,讲通常事情的,最好用现在时,你可以参考一下,我也不一定是对的)However(Onthe contrary 如果你这里是想表达相反的情况的话,用这个比较好,可以帮助人家理解,然后显得自己有逻辑关系), in the condition of a “polite” friend, he may tell you politelythat you have insult him, but you can’t tell from his behavior that to whatextend did he feel being insulted. It is alwayshard to judge one’s emotion by words. And the guilty of insulting will be withyou all the time even after your apologies, it is all because you can’t ensureyour friend’s feeling by his polite words and polite behaviors. And don’t youthink your polite behavior which makes your friend in such an embrace situationindirectly treat your friend impolitely?+ u( d: X4 U# m$ T
  k, d9`) \( ?9 k' a
In addition, your behaviors can affect your way of thinking. In the eyes ofeasily angry people, this world has a potential willing to make them angry, andin always polite people’s mind, everything tend to be paradox, you can not tellwhether it’s wrong or right. These people treat all of the things in a samepolite way, even the things make them feel angry. Thus, change theircharacteristic into boring and stability. By and by, they can’t and are notwilling to tell their own opinions, then lost the ability of creating their ownopinions.- O* I- f%t9 J6 z$ v
, t. @+ R1 |"~. u4 X# K4 E& I
In a word, the “polite forever” people can not be a popular one among normalpeople and their polite behaviors will appear to be hateful and untrue in otherpeople’s eyes.
意见:论证最好还是有个例子讲比较让人一看就明白,说理翻来覆去的话,要是正好有语法错误,那更加不能让评分人明白你的论述了。还有,论证的时候最好不要有重复意思的话出现,多用用关联词来体现逻辑关系,这样也可以帮助他人一下子就明白你的意思了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-10 08:52:30 |只看该作者
啊呀 我傻掉了,我还没权力加附件,本来WORD上看蛮清楚的,现在这样修改过的看起来不清楚了,要对照看了,不好意思呀。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-10 09:59:17 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 byebyehaku 于 2011-9-10 10:00 编辑

34# pj1213
啊~~~我居然忘记了例子这回事~!!!!!谢谢批改!!我会好好改正的!!!!!(没有逻辑思维的某只……TAT)
还有我写作罗嗦这回事也是正中红心的说!!!(鞠躬!!!)
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-10 16:13:13 |只看该作者
9.9 独立 改好了,加油哈!
关于使用Consider,引出例子是可以的,之前在备战G的时候有见过这种说法的哈,
还有,关于body1是否需要先承认polite的重要性,我认为是可以的,并且不会影响考官判断我的立场。我的立场是polite固然必要,但in some cases,我们应该impolite,然后举出例子。不知道我的想法对不对,byebye多多跟我交流嘛~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-10 18:59:33 |只看该作者
36# Sudden2012
谢谢蜗牛桑的批改~!!那个呢~must be a hateful person.
这句,估计是前几天看傲慢与偏见的时候记住了这句女主说过的话,然后没经大脑就写出来了。

我会尽量去克服这种毛病的!!!

还有关于蜗牛桑的那个说明礼貌很必要的段落,我是原来看过一个人写的IBT经验啦……里面说如果你开头写的是不同意,然后后面又写了支持同意这个论点的语句,那么考官就会觉得你这个人观点不明确……
具体在哪里看的我也记不得了……而且也是别人的经验贴未必是标准答案~~所以参考下就可以咯~
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-10 20:59:32 |只看该作者
9.10 教师节~~ 独立

Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching... agree or disagree.

There are lots kinds of movie in the world, the movies about science fiction, or the one which tells you a love story, and so on. I like science fiction movies which are filled with imaginations and the coolest technology in the future. However, some people think these kinds of movies which can not teach us something about real life are worthless. As a science fiction movie fan, I can’t agree with that opinion.

Above all, movie is a kind of art, not a text book. Which kind of movies you like depends largely on your experience and what do think of movies. If you get information mainly by watching movies or you want get to know some truth about life through movies, you might in favor of those movies which can teach you a lesson on real life. But that is only one function of movies. People invented movie machine and made movies in order to entertain themselves in the early days. With the development of the movie, movie is not just a tool of entertainment, but a pattern of art. Directors show audiences the beauty of this world and share their imagination to us through movies, and if you still treat movies as a tool and try to enrich your knowledge by watching it, I suggest you bought a text book. It will help you get knowledge effectively.

Also, imagination is another significant part in our lives, and movies are the best place to embody them. Our lives are not filled with truth and realism, it contain imagination and dreams as well. Without this important part, our lives will turn boring and our society will not make progress so rapidly. For instance, all of us know that American has a space shuttle which allows humans to live in the space, but have think about what makes humans to come up with such a remarkable idea? The answer is movies. Scientists get the inspiration from science fiction movies and designed the vehicle as same as the one in the movie. And this is one of thousands of times that movies help the development of our society. From this example we can tell that movies, even the one which can not teach us something about real life, are worth watching for maybe another inspiration will emerge while watching them.

In addition, movies which do not tell us things about real life can help kids get to know the world. There are many animated movies appear in the market nowadays. Its story may seems too childish for adults to watch, while for kids, the story about real life may too early to know, and the watching animated movies is a more vivid way to get to know some ancient stories and fairy tales than to read the books with pictures.

In a word, movie is not only a tool of get the knowledge of life, but also a pattern of art that allows people to share imagination and the beauty of the world. For adults, as well as kids, it is always better to watch all kinds of movies than one type.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-11 13:14:25 |只看该作者
There are lots kinds of movie in the world, the movies about science fiction, or the one which tells you a love story(romantic story更好吧~), and so on. I like science fiction movies which are filled with imaginations and the coolest technology in the future. However, some people think these kinds of movies which can not teach us something about real life are worthless. As a science fiction movie fan, I can’t agree with that opinion.6 D1 t. k5 y: H* F3 Q
6 `/ x4 ^, `8 a8 P3 o/ h
Above all, movie is a kind of art, not a text book. Which kind of movies you like depends largely on your experience and what do think of movies (your opinions about movies). If you get information mainly by watching movies or you want get to know some truth(something true) about life through movies, you might be in favor of those movies which can teach you a lesson on real life. But that is only one function of movies. People invented movie machine and made movies in order to entertain themselves in the early days. With the development of the movie, movie is not just a tool of entertainment, but a pattern of art. Directors show audiences the beauty of this world and share their imagination to us through movies, and if you still treat movies as a tool and try to enrich your knowledge by watching it, I suggest you bought a text book. It will help you get knowledge effectively.
J  i
Also, imagination is another significant part in our lives, and movies are the best place to embody them. Our lives are not filled with truth and realism, it contain imagination and dreams as well. Without this important part, our lives will turn boring and our society will not make progress so rapidly. For instance, all of us know that American has a space shuttle which allows humans to live in the space, but have think about(have you thought about the question that) what makes humans to come up with such a remarkable idea? The answer is movies. Scientists get the inspiration from science fiction movies and designed the vehicle as same as the one in the movie. And this is one of thousands of times that movies help the development of our society. From this example we can tell that movies, even the one which can not teach us something about real life, are worth watching for maybe another inspiration will emerge while watching them.
In addition, movies which do not tell us things about real life can help kids get to know the world. There are many animated movies appear in the market(cinemas) (or on the screens) nowadays. Its story may seems too childish for adults to watch, while for kids, the story about real life may too early to know, and the watching animated movies is a more vivid way to get to know some ancient stories and fairy tales than to read the books with pictures.# `% l0 j4 j/ i7 e9 t: n

In a word, movie is not only a tool of get the knowledge of life, but also a pattern of art that allows people to share imagination and the beauty of the world. For adults, as well as kids, it is always better to watch all kinds of movies than one type.

写得不错!字数特别多啊~~我觉得接下来就是控制好时间就可以了~~
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulations.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-11 18:39:39 |只看该作者
39# Yukiko

谢谢Yukiko~~作文中奇怪的表达方式我会好好考虑的~!!
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-11 20:35:29 |只看该作者
Only movies that can teach us something about real life is worth watching... agree or disagree.$ l3 k7 W. R; u3 j' X* S
5 B- ]8 G1 k) k) f

There are lots kinds of movie in the world, the movies about science fiction, or the one which tells you a love story, and so on. I like science fiction movies which are filled with imaginations(imagination 和后面一致) and the coolest technology in the future. However, some people think these kinds of movies which can not teach us something about real life are worthless. As a science fiction movie fan, I can’t agree with that opinion.! m/ t$ Y2 Z$ M2 L2 |' U; J0 v

Above all, movie is a kind of art, not a text book. Which kind of movies you like depends largely on your experience and what do you think of movies. If you get information mainly by watching movies or you want get to know some truth about life through movies, you might in favor of those movies which can teach you a lesson on real life. But that is only one function of movies. People invented movie machine and made movies in order to entertain themselves in the early days. With the development of the movie, movie is not just a tool of entertainment, but a pattern of art. Directors show audiences the beauty of this world and share their imagination to us through movies, and if you still treat movies as a tool and try to enrich your knowledge by watching it, I suggest you bought a text book. It will help you get knowledge effectively.
1 {" [; p: H( d$ C, ~' `2 s

Also, imagination is another significant part in our lives, and movies are the best place to embody them. Our lives are not filled with truth and realism, it contains imagination and dreams as well. Without this important part, our lives will turn boring and our society will not make progress so rapidly. For instance, all of us know that American has a space shuttle which allows humans to live in the space, but have think about what makes humans to come up with such a remarkable idea? The answer is movies. Scientists get the inspiration from science fiction movies and designed the vehicle as same as the one in the movie. And this is one of thousands of times that movies help the development of our society. From this example we can tell that movies, even the one which can not teach us something about real life, are worth watching for maybe another inspiration will emerge while watching them.
: f+ D0 Q6 W9 \- i

In addition, movies which do not tell us things about real life can help kids get to know the world. There are many animated movies appear in the market nowadays. Its story(these stories) may seems(seem) too childish for adults to watch, while for kids, the story about real life may too early to know(不一定,可以换一种范式表述,像是too difficult for them to understand), and the(删掉) watching animated movies is a more vivid way to get to know some ancient stories and fairy tales than to read(reading) the books with pictures.; L+ C! H- T% S" o2 a2 p2 W
* `2 H6 s& B. V

In a word, movie is not only a tool of getting the knowledge of life, but also a pattern of art that allows people to share imagination and the beauty of the world. For adults, as well as kids, it is always better to watch all kinds of movies than one type.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-11 22:24:40 |只看该作者
41# venusbloom
谢谢bloom~~看来我前后不一致的毛病还很严重的说~~
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-12 19:57:35 |只看该作者
9.12 独立~欢迎批改~~

It is often not a good thing to move to a new city or a new country because of the lose of old friends?

Moving to a new city sounds quite far away from my life for both of my parents get a stable job and we needn’t to move to any other cities. But to me, I really appreciate the people who have the chance to move to another city and I can’t agree some people’s words that they will lose their old friends for moving to another city.

Above all, moving to a new city can broaden your horizon and also the topic between you and your friends. For most of our childhood, we spent our time in watching the same streets, met same person, and talk about the same topic. Even though we can know the world through Internet, it’s hardly for us to know the real outside. Moving to a new city can let you get to know a totally new circumstance and have a fresh air. With these feelings filled up with your mind, most of us choose to talk to the old friends. Thus, you increase your acknowledge as well as have a new topic with your old friends.

Also, it is a good chance for you to meet new people and learn to treasure the old friends. Take one of my friends Dick who often argue with me before as an example, he go to work at another city 2 months ago. And one day he send message to me, said he missed the day we spent together so much. I have never expected that he will have such a changing. And owe to the new circumstance our relationship become better than before. From this example we can see, that moving to a new city with all the strangers around, can help people to know how valuable the friendship with old friends.

In addition, you can communicate with your friends through the Internet. With the development of the Internet, by looking at their FACEBOOK homepages or the news they wrote on TWITTER, we get to know our friends much convenient than before. Beside this, we can choose SKYPE to talk with our old friends face to face. I have to say, with the net camera and the microphone the talking between you and your friends is as same as the way you talk before.

In conclusion, I don’t think there are any disadvantages which can destroy your friendship with your friends by moving to a new city. Besides, you make fresh topic and communicate with your friends much more frequently than before which will definitely enhance your friendship.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-12 20:23:34 |只看该作者
Moving to a new city sounds quite far away from my life for both of my parents get(have) a stable job and we needn’t to(删) move to any other cities. But to me, I really appreciate the people who have the chance to move to another city and I can’t agree with some people’s words that they will lose their old friends for moving to another city.

Above all, moving to a new city can broaden your horizon and also the topic between you and your friends.(最好用第一人称) For most of our childhood, we spent our time in(删)(we spent most of our childhood) watching the same streets, meeting the same person, and talking about the same topic. Even though we can know the world through Internet, it’s hardly for us to know the real outside. Moving to a new city can let you get to know a totally new circumstance and have a fresh air. With these feelings filled up with your mind, most of us choose to talk to the old friends. Thus, you increase your acknowledge as well as having a new topic with your old friends.

Also, it is a good chance for you to meet new people and learn to treasure the old friends. Taking one of my friends Dick (who often argue with me before) as an example, he often argued with me before and went to work at(in) another city 2 months ago. (And) One day he sent message to me, said(saying that) he missed the day we spent together so much. I have never expected that he will have such a changing. And owing to the new circumstance, our relationship become better than before. From this example we can see that moving to a new city with all the strangers around, can help people to know how valuable the friendship with old friends.

In addition, you can communicate with your friends through the Internet. With the development of the Internet, by looking at their FACEBOOK homepages or the news they wrote on TWITTER, we get to know our friends much more convenient than before. Besides this, we can choose SKYPE to talk with our old friends face to face(via the video). I have to say, with the net camera and the microphone the talking between you and your friends is as same as the way you talk before.(with your friends face to face)3 c; @. J: x  a8 ~. B8 p* `; r6 _
In conclusion, I don’t think there are any disadvantages which can destroy your friendship with your friends by moving to a new city. Besides, you make fresh topic and communicate with your friends much more frequently than before which will definitely enhance your friendship.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-12 20:24:30 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 Yukiko 于 2011-9-12 20:26 编辑

Moving to a new city sounds quite far away from my life for both of my parents get(have) a stable job and we needn’t to() move to any other cities. But to me, I really appreciate the people who have the chance to move to another city and I can’t agree with some people’s words that they will lose their old friends for moving to another city.
Above all, moving to a new city can broaden your horizon and also the topic between you and your friends
.(
最好用第一人称) For most of our childhood, we spent our time in(删)(we spent most of our childhood watching the same streets, meeting the same person, and talking about the same topic. Even though we can know the world through Internet, it’s hardly for us to know the real outside. Moving to a new city can let you get to know a totally new circumstance and have a fresh air. With these feelings filled up with your mind, most of us choose to talk to the old friends. Thus, you increase your acknowledge as well as having a new topic with your old friends.

Also, it is a good chance for you to meet new people and learn to treasure the old friends. Taking one of my friends Dick (who often argue with me before) as an example, he often argued with me before and went to work at(in) another city 2 months ago. (And) One day he sent message to me, said(saying that) he missed the day we spent together so much. I have never expected that he will have such a changing. And owing to the new circumstance, our relationship become better than before. From this example we can see that moving to a new city with all the strangers around, can help people to know how valuable the friendship with old friends.

In addition, you can communicate with your friends through the Internet. With the development of the Internet, by looking at their FACEBOOK homepages or the news they wrote on TWITTER, we get to know our friends much more convenient than before. Besides this, we can choose SKYPE to talk with our old friends face to face(via the video). I have to say, with the net camera and the microphone the talking between you and your friends is as same as the way you talk before.(with your friends face to face)
r6 _

使用道具 举报

RE: 据说是要给自己的写作作业开一个楼来着~跪求指导! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
据说是要给自己的写作作业开一个楼来着~跪求指导!