[作文] 据说是要给自己的写作作业开一个楼来着~跪求指导! [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-19 21:52:39 |只看该作者
Since most people can solve their problems by themselves or with the help from their families, the help from government is often not necessary.

We may find that even though we’ve met/ meet kinds of problems (a lot )有点累赘in our daily lives we can deal with all of them by ourselves or by our network. It seems that government seldom takes part in our daily life. So there is an opinion that even without the help of government, we can deal with our problems. However, can we really solve everything without the government’s help? As to this point, I assert that we cannot live well without the help of government. leave out 有点中文思维government’s help.

First, folk 已经是复数and government solve different problems.最好开头点中心The problems we meet in our daily lives are all personal problems, such as choosing best schools or paying the loan. On the other hand, government’s routine is to maintain the stable of the economy and as a representative of this country to defend people from other countries’ attack. These are what all/any one/ of our folk cannot complete as an individual. Without it our folk will have to face with the invading from other cultures and our peaceful lives will never become true英文看起来有点奇怪.可不可以用the peace of our live would be broken. So, even though what government does may not be considered as important things, you cannot deny that our peaceful lives really benefit a lot from it/it benefit our peaceful lives a lot最好用主动.

Second, without the help of the government, people can only solve/face with society problems in/by a negative way. We can/may find many ways of solving our daily problems, while these so called “ways” is only a negative and external way. As to some certain problems, I have to say we never solve the source of the problem. We change the surface of the problem, declining our own lost. However, with since/the source still exist, it will be restart/regenerated again and become much more serious than before. Then we deal with it in a new way, ignoring whether it will cause more serious problems until the exhausting of solutions什么意思?. While, with the help of government, though I can’t fully confirm that it can solve problems perfectly, it indeed solves the problems which our folks cannot solve in a macroscopic way. And also, government has the ability to gather many experts in all kinds of fields. You have to admit that /say it is always good to solve problems by some professional persons.

In conclusion, we may solve our daily problems by ourselves or our friends, but not/as to) the problems associated with our country and the society which may have effect on our peaceful lives. Government plays a significant role, and can solve them in much better ways than any of our individuals can come up with.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-19 22:55:01 |只看该作者
9.19 独立 0 B6 N1 w" `3 d. o' wAgree or disagree? If children want to do well in school, parents should limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies.
  ]" A0 |) |+ {6 u9 W' ?! t
/ B! d  A& X/ O! k+ |4 R( G7 o+ lIt is always good to hear that children want to do well in school independently. Some of these children can get a really high mark after a period of hard working, while others, we can’t find any progress on their score even
when they really work hard on it. To find out the reason which leads to the different results, some people complained/said that their parents watch so many TV programs or movies that it has/have bad effect on them/their children. On contrary, I hold an/the opposite view.
/ j$ u5 ~5 z6 X! J  U' U! d. Y5 b: l2 @* Q, _  W
First, children have to learn how to say “No” to (the) temptation if they want to do well in the school. In my opinion, if their parents’ behavior really bothered their study, they should think about the question that how can it/in what way does it) bothered them. I assert that when it comes to this question, most (of the) people will say that the sound/behavior of watching TV will let them unable to concentrate on their work. And the reason is obviously that they cannot deny the temptation outside. This kind of things happens a lot in our school life. For example, in my high school year, there was a person in my class who never had a rest during the rest time, even when everybody in the class were talking and playing. I can’t say that he really resisted the temptation, but indeed he made a full use of his time in study and at last he succeeded in the University Entrance Examination. So what I am trying to say is that only people who has a steal mind and can resist(s) temptation outside will/can succeed at last.
$ x& C8 U; J" E6 N" h
. v& P/ Q4 H4 G; k
Second, children should know how to ignored interference coming/interfere comes from the outside. Another big/biggest obstacle for children may be the annoying noise from Television according to common knowledge. But an investigation made by MIT tells us that people can easier concentrate on their study in a noisy environment than in a quiet room. There’s no debate/That’s no wonder that many remarkable people such as Chairman Mao and Tezuka, the god of manga could (like to) study or work in noisy places concentrating on themselves and overlooking noise from outside. So, it is not a negative case for your study when you hear some noise from the Television, on contrary, it helps you study effectively.
4 N* z6 G: T6 u8 m, `
  `- v" H; s# `8 J' [# M% v
Finally, to do well in school is children’s own business. If children really set up their minds to do well in school, then nothing can stop them/ their steps, included some noise from outside.( Not mention some noise. )
中文化Think about the situation, when they want to watch some TV program, will they mind the noise come/coming from the outside? The answer is no. They feel hard to concentrate because their motivation is not strong enough. The noisy or some other reasons are all (bad)借口没有好坏 excuses. In addition, parents can help them build a quite environment to study, but there is no need for them to sacrifice their happiness for that.
( x4 E! m. C$ a. p7 J+ m
! P4 i+ y! Z9 yIn conclusion, if children really want to get a high mark in school, whether their parents are watching TV or not, they cannot be disturbed. Anyway, the noise and temptation of TV can make their mind stronger.

英语不太好,不知道改得怎样, 有错的话请谅解,
欢迎批改我的作文
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1306475-1-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-20 13:00:21 |只看该作者
It is always good to hear that children want to do well in school independently. Some of these children can get a really high mark after a period of hard working, while others, we can’t find any progress on their score even they really work hard on it. To find out the reason which leads to the different results, some people said that their parents watch so many TV programs or movies that have bad effect on their children. On contrary, I hold the opposite view.

First, children have to learn how to say “No” to the temptation if they want to do well in the school. In my opinion, if their parents’ behavior really bothered their study, they should think about the question that in what way does it bothered them. I assert that when come to this question, most of the people will say that the behavior of watching TV will let them unable to concentrate on their work. And the reason is obviously that they cannot deny the temptation outside. This kind of things happens a lot in our school life, for example, in my high school year, there was a person in my class who never had a rest during the rest time, even when everybody in the class were talking and playing. I can’t say that he really resists the temptation, but indeed he made a full use of his time in study and he succeeded in the University Entrance Examination. So what I am trying to say is that only people who has a steal mind and can resists temptation outside can succeed at last. 我觉得你论证的角度有问题, 题目是说 是否家长应该限制看电视的时间。既然你反对,你应该对应着问题出发 写为什么家长不应该限制看电视。 而你这一段写的是小孩如何自控。 如果题目问的是家长限制看电视的时间是否是最好的方式让小孩拿高分。那么,你反对的话你就可以提出另一个你认为好的解决方式——自控。

Second, children should know how to ignored interfere comes from the outside. Another biggest obstacle for children may be the annoying noise from Television according to common knowledge. But an investigation made by MIT tells us that people can easier concentrate on their study in a noisy environment than in a quite room. That’s no wonder that many remarkable people such as Chairman Mao and Tezuka, the god of manga like to study or work in noisy places. So, it is not a negative case for your study when you hear some noise from the Television, on contrary, it helps you study effectively. 这段你想说明 不是电视干扰是主要因素。 为了更贴近主题,你可以在加上几句写家长限制看电视会提高小孩成绩的这个说法就不成立了。 这样你的观点会更清晰

Finally, to do well in school is children’s own business. If children really set up their minds to do well in school, then nothing can stop them. Not mention some noise. Think about the situation when they want to watch some TV program, will they mind the noise come from the outside? The answer is no. They feel hard to concentrate because their motivation is not strong enough. The noisy or some other reasons are all bad excuses. In addition, parents can help them build a quite environment to study, but there is no need for them to sacrifice their happiness for that.
这一段的角度挺好的

In conclusion, if children really want to get a high mark in school, whether their parents are watching TV or not, they cannot be disturbed. Anyway, the noise and temptation of TV can make their mind stronger.

嗯,第一次给比人改逻辑 如有争议的地方 欢迎讨论~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-20 14:56:39 |只看该作者
78# samuelandcarol
再看了下第二段……= =  我果然又跑偏了~~谢谢改正!!!
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-21 17:26:25 |只看该作者
请帮我改下19号的作文好么~  谢谢~
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1300217-3-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-30 18:19:13 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 byebyehaku 于 2011-10-3 21:55 编辑

10.3 独立  这次的题目写过了,所以我自行找个之前的题目(没有控制好字数很郁闷……)

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Working at home using computers or telephones is better than working in the office
There are more and more people nowadays tend to choose jobs that allow them to work at home. When asked about the reason, they usually say it can save a lot of traffic fee by working at home, and they can arrange their own schedule of jobs or follow their own pace. I have to say that I really appreciate this kind of convenient that technology bring to us. However, I still think it is better to work in the office.

According to my own experience, when I do my homework at home, no matter how perfect schedule I have made, it seems that I have never finished it. I slow down my pace spontaneously and want to have some cookies or sometimes a cup of water when I actually don’t need them. I choose to take a rest almost every 20 minutes and I already feel quite tired. However, when I do my homework in classroom or in someplace where people are all busy studying, I feel that it is easy to concentrate on my works and I can finish it efficiently. So I think it is because of the tensional atmosphere of the workplace that makes me work efficient, while working at home can be too leisure that I will lose my sense of tension. That is the best evident that working in the office is better for doing job efficiently.

There is another problem that makes it a bad choice to work at home. Sometime when I need to communicate with my colleagues on a project, even though I can use computer to send them e-mails or give them a phone call, it gives me a feeling that I still cannot get through my colleagues. Because only by voice or words, makes difficult for people to get the information form their counterparts’ gestures or facial expresses and these kind of information can be significant in some case. So I mean when I talk with some of my colleagues about my work, we still need to talk face-to-face and show them my situation directly. Besides, if I talk with my colleagues about some top secrets of our company, it is not safe to choose this way in sake of hacking by someone. Office is obviously a better place to deal with our job when compare with personal houses.

The most important reason I am in favor of working in the office is that I am able to live a regular life everyday. For me, consist a good and regular life schedule is quite hard. During the holiday, I always go to sleep very late at night because of hanging out with my friends or watching a TV series, and as many people at my age, I eat only when I feel hungry. I know these are bad hobbit but I just get some trouble in controlling myself. From this example you can see, if I work at home and be able to follow my own schedule like I mentioned above, it will be a damage of my body. But if I go to work everyday, my schedule will be set rigidly by my company, so that in order to get office at time, I won’t sleep too late, also with stable timetable of the company and for the sake of exhausted during working time, I have to eat my meal regularly. It sounds quite boring, but it is good for my health.

So, even though I can figure out lots of advantages for people to work at home, I still strongly recommend that people should work in the office, it is good for people’s health and finish job efficiently will give your boss a good impression.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-30 22:31:35 |只看该作者
这是之前的一篇……顺便帮忙改下~万分感谢!!!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, using e-mail or text messaging is better than using telephone or voice-messaging.

It is a common phenomenon that people tend to avoid voice contact when they are trying to discuss some sensitive problems with others. I have to admit that this kind of avoiding can actually avoid embarrassed situations and diminish the possibility of quarreling with each other. However, if I could choose, I will choose to use telephone or voice-message.

Personally I don’t like to use e-mail or some text messages to talk about some controversial problems. Different people have different understanding of using words and even punctuation. Some punctuation or words may seem normal to me, while to other person it could mean harm. For example, I am sensitive to the way people use punctuations. I hate to receive very short message end up with period, I think it is shows that the people who send me the message treat me as a stranger. While one of my friends Dick like often send this kind of hateful messages to me because he like to send message in a brief way and tend to put a period at the end. So even we are not talking about some controversial problems, we argue with each other quite often. Just because of the way he uses the words and punctuations. That is the reason I seldom use text message to discuss with people.

Despite of the different way of words expression, I sometimes come up with a situation that when I give others a phone call to discuss the problem, it is possible that I will lose my mind during the talking, and end up with an unhappy result. Should I still use the voice-message to discuss with others? The answer is definitely yes. I have to say as a human, I will lose my mind when I feel extremely angry, but I think the person who I am talking with can get to know my emotion directly though my angry voice, not by guessing from the words I used in the text message. We may both lost our mind at that time, but after that, when we calm down and begin to think about this talk, we will be quite clear about what the other people’s opinion or reaction about this problem. Then both of us will show the understanding towards each others. Otherwise, if I choose to send text message to show my feeling under this kind of circumstance, the slow speed of typing and the unemotional words will driven me crazy and force me to hold my phone and give that person a phone call to solve the misunderstanding first.

Above all, it is a good way to avoid some unnecessary embarrassed situations and state my opinion briefly by using the text message to discuss some controversial problems, but giving a phone call can effectively solve the problem and let other people feel my feeling directly instead of through the judgment of my unemotional words.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-3 16:50:59 |只看该作者
There are more and more people nowadays tending to choose jobs that allow them to work at home. When asked about the reason, they usually say it can save a lot of traffic fee by working at home, and they can arrange their own schedule of jobs or follow their own pace. I have to say that I really appreciate this kind of convenience that technology brings to us(为什么可以在家工作这个机会是technology给我们带来的呢?). However, I still think it is better to work in the office.
According to my own experience, when I do my homework at home, no matter how perfect the schedule I have made, it seems that I have never finished it. I slow down my pace spontaneously and want to have some cookies or sometimes a cup of water when I actually don’t need them. I choose to take a rest almost every 20 minutes and I already feel quite tired. However, when I do my homework in classroom or in someplace where people are all busy studying, I feel that it is easy to concentrate on my works and I can finish it efficiently. So I think it is because of the tensional atmosphere of the workplace that makes me work efficiently, while working at home can be too leisure that I will lose my sense of tension. That is the best evident that working in the office is better for doing job efficiently.3 B0 v0 e* W) J0 ~1 {% ]
5 W8 a2 U+ h  b" Y* g( n
There is another problem that makes it a bad choice to work at home. Sometime when I need to communicate with my colleagues on a project, even though I can use computer to send them e-mails or give them a phone call, it gives me a feeling that I still cannot get through my colleagues. Because only by voice or words, makes difficult for people to get the information form their counterparts’ gestures or facial expresses and these kind of information can be significant in some case. So I mean when I talk with some of my colleagues about my work, we still need to talk face-to-face and show them my situation directly. Besides, if I talk with my colleagues about some top secrets of our company, it is not safe to choose this way in sake of hacking by someone. Office is obviously a better place to deal with our job when compare with personal houses.
  The most important reason I am in favor of working in the office is that I am able to live a regular life everyday. For me, consisting a good and regular life schedule is quite hard. During the holiday, I always go to sleep very late at night because of hanging out with my friends or watching a TV series, and as many people at my age, I eat only when I feel hungry. I know these are bad hobbit but I just get some trouble in controlling myself. From this example you can see, if I work at home and be able to follow my own schedule like I mentioned above, it will be a damage of my body. But if I go to work everyday, my schedule will be set rigidly by my company, so that in order to get office at time, I won’t sleep too late, also with stable timetable of the company and for the sake of exhausted during working time, I have to eat my meal regularly. It sounds quite boring, but it is good for my health.
  So, even though I can figure out lots of advantages for people to work at home, I still strongly recommend that people should work in the office, it is good for people’s health and finish job efficiently will give your boss a good impression.
感觉第一个理由和第二个可以并在一起写。。
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulations.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-3 16:53:02 |只看该作者
改好了啊,写得不错,另一篇一会儿来改,也欢迎来看看我的文哦~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-3 21:12:15 |只看该作者
84# Yukiko
谢谢修改!!第一、二个论点写在一起找个建议很好~~~这样我就可以减少点字数了

我过会儿去看你的文哈~~
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-4 08:36:47 |只看该作者
10.4 独立
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The best way to improve the quality of education is to increase teacher’s salaries

Improving the quality of education has been a problem that every country tried to solve, but in vain. Some people assert that in order to improve the quality of education government should finance schools to buy more teaching facilities and build better teaching buildings. I have to admit that this kind of infrastructures is important in improving the quality of education, but the key point to solve this problem, in my view, is to increase teachers’ salaries, because they can directly affect the quality of education.

Everyone wants to find a stable job with high salary, and despite of the low salary teaching is quite a good choice. I know the fact that many of my friends and classmates who choose to become teachers mainly because of the stable part and get puzzled when think about the low salary given by school. About a year ago, when I heard that my English teacher was ill, I visited her house. I found it is a clean house, but very crowd and the furniture are all old which seems like have been used for at least 10 years. It is obvious that no excellent person except those who only think about the stable part, would like to live such a poor life as a teacher, thus the quality of education cannot be improved. If schools offer more salary to teachers, I believe many experts are willing to set their career as teachers and excellent teachers will never think about change their jobs. In this way, we can at least ensure the quality of education, and as more and more excellent people joining the team of teacher, the quality will be improved.

Back to the example of the living condition of my English teacher I mentioned above. My English have two daughters and both them are still students and the cost of tuition must be a burden of her. She told me about her decision on finding a part-time job in order to support her daughters better. I do believe that teachers who under this circumstance can hardly concentrate on their teaching, so how can we improve the quality of education with teachers who can’t concentrate on their jobs? Of course, to fire is always the last choice because they are veteran teachers with large amount of experiences. The only thing we can do is to let the teachers think as less as possible on the problems like how to support the families. And the easiest way is to offer more salary to teachers.

Above all, I believe that if we want to improve the quality of education, the significant problem we should solve is the teachers’ salary because teachers play an important role in education. And high salary can not only attract more people to join the team of teachers, but also avoid teachers from being troubled by their living conditions.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-4 10:56:27 |只看该作者
Improving the quality of education has been a problem that every country tried to solve, but in vain. Some people assert that in order to improve the quality of education, government should finance schools to buy more teaching facilities and build better teaching buildings. I have to admit that this kind of infrastructures is(are) important in improving the quality of education, but the key point to solve this problem, in my view, is to increase teachers’ salaries, because they can directly affect the quality of education.
H2 S% U7 ~

Everyone wants to find a stable job with high salary, and despite of the low salary teaching is quite a good choice. I know the fact that many of my friends and classmates who choose to become teachers mainly because of the stable part (its stability) and may get puzzled when thinking about the low salary given by school. About a year ago, when I heard that my English teacher was ill, I visited her house. I found it is a clean house, but very crowded, and the furniture are all old which(这个貌似可以省,否则看上去啰嗦了吧) seems like have been used for at least 10 years. It is obvious that no excellent person except those who only think about the stable part, would like to live such a poor life as a teacher, thus the quality of education cannot be improved. If schools offer more salary to teachers, I believe that many experts are willing to set their career as teachers and excellent teachers will never think about changing their jobs. In this way, we can at least ensure the quality of education, and as more and more excellent people joining the team of teacher, the quality will be improved.

Back to the example of the living condition of my English teacher I mentioned above. My English have two daughters and both of them are still students and the cost of tuition must be a burden of her. She told me about her decision on finding a part-time job in order to support her daughters better. I do believe that teachers who under this circumstance can hardly concentrate on their teaching, so how can we improve the quality of education with teachers who can’t concentrate on their jobs? Of course, to fire (firing) is always the last choice because they are veteran teachers with large amount of experiences. The only thing we can do is to let the teachers think as less as possible on the problems like how to support the families. And the easiest way is to offer more salary to teachers., N, i: s6 k) C" |* U6 @" ?; J

Above all, I believe that if we want to improve the quality of education, the significant problem we should solve is the teachers’ salary because teachers play an important role in education. And high salary can not only attract more people to join the team of teachers, but also avoid teachers from being troubled by their living conditions.

我写过一篇这个题目的,不过是反对的,欢迎来求正哦~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-4 21:40:33 |只看该作者
新人改作文 多多包涵哈~ 主要是改了下用词不恰当的地方

记得帮我改下哦~谢谢
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-5 19:45:42 |只看该作者
改好了哈 大家一起加油哦
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-6 23:16:58 |只看该作者
独立 TPO13  本来在软件上写的,由于操作失误丢失。东补西补,原来原文就不好,现在补得更加悲催了。

The extended family is less important now than it was in the past.
Nowadays people live with all kinds of entertainment. Their lives are filled with parties and video games. It seems that these means of entertainment give them the delusion about a safe place which you can get real care instead of your other family members. Some of them believe in that feeling so much that they think without their extended family members they can live happily. I know, today is different from decades years ago. When the whole family live in a same yard. However, I still think all of my family members are very important to me.

I always like to visit my grandparents and my uncle every now and then. Sometimes I will bring presents or food to them, while for most of the time, I just want to be with them and talk with them. Even though, other family members are now living in their apartments in different districts, somehow they can still give me the warm and true care that no one else can give. For example, when I get in some troubles, I will neither turn to my classmates nor my friends. They may understand my feeling and feel sorry for me. But this kind of sorrow to them is my own business. What they did is only a duty as a friend. The true care only comes from my family members. Besides, in spite of me, I believe other members of my family may share a same feeling with me, especially my grandparents. We all understand the loneliness of old people and how much they want love from their children and grandchildren, so we can't leave them alone.

Also, it is important to use other member's communication network to get some benefit for myself. Network is significant in China society whatever you want to do. And it has already become one part of traditional culture. You may think you can use your own network or your friends' instead of the network of your family members. However, your friends are quite limited and as the fact that they may as same age with you, their network may similar with yours. But your family members, they are older than you and have already accumulated a large network range from old to young. If I were you, I will certainly use the network of my families' in order to broaden my network.

Above all, I believe family members are still very important. Not only because the benefit you can get from them, but also the real care and warm you can give to each other.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

RE: 据说是要给自己的写作作业开一个楼来着~跪求指导! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子