声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-15 23:00:48 |只看该作者
9.15 独立

Do you think that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past?

Nowadays, young generations like to emphasize the words characteristic a lot. It gives us an expression that they are individual persons and do not want to be a copy of any others. It seems to us all that young generations appear to be more ambitious and more independence than in the past, while I hold the opposite view that they are actually more dependent on their parents than ever before.

First, more and more young people today want their parents to find them jobs. As we all know, under the background of economic crisis, it is hard for our young people to find a job we want, besides, the difference between our dreams and the reality beat most of us down to the ground. So many of them want to rely on their parents to help them find jobs, thus they have no choice of choosing jobs they want to do, but to obey their parents’ arrangement. For example, one of my friends, Tom, whose parents help him find a job in a tourist agency right after he graduated from collage. As he said, we should make full use of our parents’ association. With this thought, neither do he have the chance to find his ideal job nor can he appears to be an independent person.

Second, young people today are too eager to be success that they tend to take their parents’ advises before they do everything. Take myself as an example, my mother always told me that I should obey the arrangement by her, and I will have a bright future that everyone will envy. From my perspective, I can’t agree with her opinion. However, many young people today may agree with my mother’s words. In today’s China, young people will let their parents decide their major, their job, and even their husbands or wife. I have to say, maybe it is because their lack of brave to be response to their lives that they choose to rely on their parents.

Finally, the number of NEET has become much larger than before. It is not a particular phenomenon in China, but all around the world, that more and more young people choose to stay at home and dependent on their parents’ wage to support them. The reason is variety, but the results are all the same that they dependent on their parents not like the young people before who have a strong desire to support their own lives.

In conclusion, I assert that young generation nowadays shows more dependent on their parents than ever before. In addition, they even lost the willing to be a truly independent person.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-29
精华
帖子

2013offer达人

发表于 2011-9-16 14:46:45 |只看该作者
改好了
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 15:34:40 |只看该作者
64# kinging2021

谢谢~~我确实犯了写着写着句子就跑了的毛病了~~~
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 21:40:43 |只看该作者
9.16  综合  TPO14  
用word改了下错词……拼错的还是很多……= =

In the lecture, professor puts it that the salvage logging may sounds good to the forest, while it actually do harm to it in 3 aspects.

First, according to the reading material, salvage logging asks us to remove the dead trees out of the forest in order to leave a space for new trees' growing. However, as the professor said in the lecture, cleaning up the forest is really unnecessary. Because the dead trees can enrich the soil and it is good for new trees' growing.

Second, in the article, writer said that moving away the dead trees make contribution to keeping the tree healthy,because salvage logging can decline the number of insects. While the professor said the insects are important to the forest because they can attract a lot of birds and other animals which are good for the trees' growing to settle down in the forest. In addition, the insects have been in the forest for thousands of years without causing any damage.

Third, the article said that salvage logging persuades people use the dead trees and put them into factories in order to add new jobs and reduce the damage of the forest. Wile the professor holds the opposite view. She think that the damaged trees can recover themselves and also the number of dead trees is very little, factory can not use them for long. Also, the acquiring of new workers may not be good for the local workers. they may be replaced by more skilled workers who come from other places.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 22:23:08 |只看该作者
Do you think that young people in today are less dependent on their parents than in the past?
Nowadays, young generations(好像没有这个用法,应该是generation) like to emphasize the words
characteristic a lot. It gives us an expression that they are individual persons and do not want to be a copy of any others. It seems to us all that young generations appear to be more ambitious and more independence(independent) than in the past, while I hold the opposite view that they are actually more dependent on their parents than ever before.

First, more and more young people today want their parents to find them jobsfind jobs for them. As we all know, under the background of economic crisis, it is hard for our(us) young people to find a job we want(desire可能更好), (.)besides, the difference between our dreams and the reality beat most of us down to the ground. So many of them want to rely on their parents to help them find jobs, thus they have no choice of choosing jobs they want to do, but to obey their parents’ arrangement. For example, one of my friends, Tom, whose parents help him find a job in a tourist agency right after he graduated(graduating) from collage. As he said, we should make full use of our parents’ association (network). With this thought, neither do he have the chance to find his ideal job nor can he appears to be an independent person.(这一段人称有点乱)
Second, young people today are too eager to be success(successful) that they tend to take their parents’ advises before they do everything(介词+句子?). Take myself as an example, my mother always told me that I should obey the arrangement by(of) her, and I will have a bright future that everyone will envy. From my perspective, I can’t agree with her opinion. However, many young people today may agree with my mother’s words. In today’s China, young people will let their parents decide their major, their job, and even their husbands or wife. I have to say, maybe it is because of their lack of brave to be response to their lives that they choose to rely on their parents.
Finally, the number of NEET has become much larger than before. It is not a particular phenomenon in China, but all around the world, that more and more young people choose to stay at home and dependent(depend) on their parents’ wage to support them. The reason is of variety, but the results are all the same that they dependent on their parents not like the young people before who have a strong desire to support their own lives.
In conclusion, I assert that young generation nowadays shows more dependent(dependence) on their parents than ever before. In addition, they even lost the willing to be a truly independent person.
观点、思路什么的很好,但是语法错误有点小多,会给文章减分不少。
zhuiny

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-16 22:38:24 |只看该作者
67# pumpkinbrain
谢谢批改……我这拿不上台面的语法……TAT
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-17 14:55:46 |只看该作者
66# byebyehaku
综合改好了~有进步哦,加油~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
Offer:0
AD:1
Rej:7

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-17 16:45:58 |只看该作者
69# 窝头拌咸菜
谢谢批改~!!我的错误还是多得吓人的说~~
我会好好考虑下如何点出文章和演讲之间的关系的~
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-17 18:33:06 |只看该作者
9.17  独立  木有灵感 纯粹憋出来的

Since most people can solve their problems by themselves or with the help from their families, the help from government is often not necessary.

We may find that even we meet kinds of problems a lot in our daily lives we can deal with all of them by ourselves or by our network. It seems that government seldom takes part in our daily life. So there is an opinion that even without the help of government, we can deal with our problems. However, can we really solve everything without the government’s help? As to this point, I assert that we can not leave out government’s help.

First, folks and government solve different problems. The problems we meet in our daily lives are all personal problems, such as choosing best schools or paying the loan. On the other hand, government’s routine is to maintain the stable of the economy and as a representative of this country to defend people from other countries’ attack. These are what any one of our folks can not complete as an individual and without it our folks will have to face with the invading from other culture and our peaceful lives will never become true. So, even though what government does may not be considered as important things, you cannot deny that our peaceful lives really benefit a lot from it.

Second, without the help of the government, people can only face with society problems in a negative way. We may find many ways of solving our daily problems while these so called “ways” is only a negative and external way. As to some certain problems, I have to say we never solve the source of problem. We change the surface of the problem, declining our own lost. However, with the source still exist, it will restart again and become much more serious than before. Then we deal with it in a new way, ignoring whether it will cause more serious problems until the exhausting of solutions. While, with the help of government, though I can’t fully confirm that it can solve problems perfectly, it indeed solves the problems which our folks cannot solve in a macroscopic way. And also, government has the ability to gather many experts in all kinds of fields. You have to say it is always good to solve problems by some professional person.

In conclusion, we may solve our daily problems by ourselves or our friends, but as to the problems associate with our country and the society which may have effect on our peaceful lives. Government plays a significant role, and can solve them in much better ways than any of our individuals can come up with.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-18 21:40:35 |只看该作者
We may find that even we meet many kinds of problems (a lot) in our daily lives we can deal with all of them by ourselves or by our network. It seems that government seldom takes part in our daily life. So there is an opinion that even without the help of government, we can deal with our problems. However, can we really solve everything without the government’s help? As to this point, I assert that we can not leave out government’s help.

First, folks and government solve different problems. The problems we meet in our daily lives are all personal problems, such as choosing best schools or paying the loan. On the other hand, government’s routine is to maintain the stable(stability) of the economy and as a representative(这个是adj.用法对么?) of this country, (the government should take responsibility) to defend people from other countries’ attack. These are what anyone of our folks can not complete.As an individual,( and )without it ,our folks will have to face with the invading from other culture and our peaceful lives will never become(comes) true. So, even though what government does may not be considered as important things, you cannot deny that our peaceful lives really benefit a lot from it.' r, Y4 U/ K& H* o2 |
$ U9 F3 C. s$ u! f9 v  x
Second, without the help of the government, people can only face with society(social) problems in a negative way. We may find many ways of solving(to solve) our daily problems while these so called “ways” is only a negative and external way. As to some certain problems, I have to say we never solve the source of problem. We only change the surface of the problem, declining our own lost. However, with the source still exist, it will restart again and become much more serious than before. Then we should deal with it in a new way, ignoring whether it will cause more serious problems until the exhausting of solutions. While, with the help of government, though I can’t fully confirm that it can solve problems perfectly, it indeed solves the problems which our folks cannot solve in a macroscopic way. And also, government has the ability to gather many experts in all kinds of fields. You have to say it is always good to solve problems by some professional person.& (
(这个最好举例啦。否则看得很抽象。。比如说因为有些政策不好,怎么都无法解决根本,只有政府才能解决一切的例子。。。这个用英语写确实很难,这题果断坑爹啊~)
p" k5 L+ E8 (\2
h# U, b
1 d3 r+ X9 F' l# 这个F
In conclusion, we may solve our daily problems by ourselves or our friends, but as to the problems are associate with our country and the society which may have effect on our peaceful lives. Government plays a significant role, and can solve them in much better ways than any of our individuals can come up with.

整体分析很不错啊~就是一点小细节注意就可以了。。^_^
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulations.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-18 21:47:45 |只看该作者
Nowadays, young generations like to emphasize the word 'characteristic' a lot. It gives us an expression that they are individual persons and do not want to be a copy of (copy from) any others. It seems to us all that young generations appear to be more ambitious and more independence(t) than in the past, while I hold the opposite view that they are actually more dependent on their parents than ever before.5 B' J6 o6 q6 K* E. @8 W/ j
% {5 g' X1 {. K5 b

First, more and more young people today want their parents to find them jobs(help them find jobs). As we all know, under the background of economic crisis, it is hard for our young people to find an (ideal) job we want, besides, the differences between our dreams and the reality beat most of us down to the ground. So many of them(最好用第一人称,因为我们也是young people么~) want to rely on their parents to help them find jobs, thus they have no choice of choosing jobs(感觉重复了) they want to do, but to obey their parents’ arrangement. For example, one of my friends, Tom, whose parents help him find a job in a tourist agency right after he graduated from collage. As he said, we should make full use of our parents’ association. With this thought, neither do he have the chance to find his ideal job nor can he appears to be an independent person.

I' ^. y, y
Second, young people today are too eager to be success that they tend to take their parents’ advises before they do everything. Take myself as an example, my mother always told me that I should obey the arrangement by her, and I will have a bright future that everyone will envy(这个形容好生猛。。). From my perspective, I can’t agree with her opinion. However, many young people today may agree with my mother’s words. In today’s China, young people will let their parents decide their major, their job, and even their husbands or wife. I have to say, maybe it is because their lack of brave to be response to their lives that they choose to rely on their parents.9 j; ?2 c9 E5 T" U/ ^& O
. j: E3 Z+ d  y8 @: `7 V
Finally, the number of NEET has become much larger than before. It is not a particular phenomenon in China, but all around the world, that more and more young people choose to stay at home and dependent on their parents’ wage to support them. The reason is variety, but the results are all the same that they dependent on their parents not like the young people before who have a strong desire to support their own lives.

z" e1 z7 M+ }$ S
In conclusion, I assert that young generation nowadays shows more dependent on their parents than ever before. In addition, they even lost the willing to be a truly independent person.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-18 21:48:35 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-9-19 15:38:40 |只看该作者
9.19 独立

Agree or disagree? If children want to do well in school, parents should limit the hours of watching TV programs or movies.

It is always good to hear that children want to do well in school independently. Some of these children can get a really high mark after a period of hard working, while others, we can’t find any progress on their score even they really work hard on it. To find out the reason which leads to the different results, some people said that their parents watch so many TV programs or movies that have bad effect on their children. On contrary, I hold the opposite view.

First, children have to learn how to say “No” to the temptation if they want to do well in the school. In my opinion, if their parents’ behavior really bothered their study, they should think about the question that in what way does it bothered them. I assert that when come to this question, most of the people will say that the behavior of watching TV will let them unable to concentrate on their work. And the reason is obviously that they cannot deny the temptation outside. This kind of things happens a lot in our school life, for example, in my high school year, there was a person in my class who never had a rest during the rest time, even when everybody in the class were talking and playing. I can’t say that he really resists the temptation, but indeed he made a full use of his time in study and he succeeded in the University Entrance Examination. So what I am trying to say is that only people who has a steal mind and can resists temptation outside can succeed at last.

Second, children should know how to ignored interfere comes from the outside. Another biggest obstacle for children may be the annoying noise from Television according to common knowledge. But an investigation made by MIT tells us that people can easier concentrate on their study in a noisy environment than in a quite room. That’s no wonder that many remarkable people such as Chairman Mao and Tezuka, the god of manga like to study or work in noisy places. So, it is not a negative case for your study when you hear some noise from the Television, on contrary, it helps you study effectively.

Finally, to do well in school is children’s own business. If children really set up their minds to do well in school, then nothing can stop them. Not mention some noise. Think about the situation when they want to watch some TV program, will they mind the noise come from the outside? The answer is no. They feel hard to concentrate because their motivation is not strong enough. The noisy or some other reasons are all bad excuses. In addition, parents can help them build a quite environment to study, but there is no need for them to sacrifice their happiness for that.

In conclusion, if children really want to get a high mark in school, whether their parents are watching TV or not, they cannot be disturbed. Anyway, the noise and temptation of TV can make their mind stronger.
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

RE: 据说是要给自己的写作作业开一个楼来着~跪求指导! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子