声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-24
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-6-24 10:08:47 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only movies that can teach us something about real life worth watching.

Recently, there is a hot argument if only movies that can teach us something about real life worth watching? In my opinion, not only the movies can reflect the realistic of our life and world can be good movies but many any kinds of movies also worth us to watch and appreciate.
To be begin with, classical movies consist of several parts, including realistic movies. idealistic movies, some cartoon movies that watch by the children and so on. Different kinds movies have respective basic function. For instance, you can learn some ideal and methods through watching the realistic movies to help you solve the problems in your life, you can imagine the things and find some stimuli that you cannot get from your real life by watching the idealistic films. you can just entertain your children and have fun by watching the cartoon movies. All audience can find movies they like.
Furthermore as an audience just watching the real life movies is restrictive, Because almost all the new ideal and invention are through the imaginary. Sometimes watching the unreal life movies will give you much feeling for your study, work and life。So the unreal life movies may help you to open your insight and thought.
In contrast with the real life movies, I feel the unreal movies-realistic movies sometimes have more perfect and happier ending. And let us much more deeply belief the human emotions- love, family relationship, friend relationship. Because real life movies reflect the real relationship in our real life, the real relationship sometimes will not be such intact and perfect. Such as the movie named Romeo & Juliet, the story is unreal. but the movies affect plenty of audience. This is the most important reason that I feel the unreal life also worth to watch.
Taking into account all these factors, I think real life movies is just one kind movies worth us to watch, much more kinds movies are worth to watch too.
fighting fighting

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-24
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-6-25 09:27:15 |只看该作者
6.25 独立作文

穿着是一个人个性和性格的指针,你同意还是不同意。

To be a long timepsychological question, do dress represent the human personality and character?I hold the ideal that the dress have no directly connection with the humanpersonality and the character. Some people consider that people always choosethe clothing including the pants and skirts and so on which they like, and thedifferent kinds clothing reflect the different personality and character.However, I think this thought is partial
To begin with, theclothing have them basic function and requirement. Most people choose theclothing just because this clothing wear comfortable. And some particular jobsneed to dress the requested kind clothing. For example, the nurse and doctorneed to dress the white and clean clothing; and the police and the firefighterneed to wear the solid clothing. They wear the clothing always based thevocation requirement.
Furthermore, from thepsychological factor, the emotion and the personality and character are not thesame conception. One person just have one personality and character, but canhave astonishing number of emotion. Wear one mode and color clothing maypresent one kind emotion that day, but the person personality or character. Forexample, One lady dress one black suit may represent the woman have the badmood, but it will not present the woman is a depressive personality.
Another reason is thatthe clothing is the fashion product. It is change the anytime. Most people wantto choose the popular and fashion clothing. So they will not just wear one kindclothing. But everyone have own personality and character do not change withthe fashion and time.
Taking into account allthese factors, I think we cannot define one person personality and characterjust through what he wear.
fighting fighting

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-24
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-6-25 09:29:15 |只看该作者
穿着是一个人个性和性格的指针,你同意还是不同意。

To be a long time psychological question, do dress represent the human personality and character? I hold the ideal that the dress have no directly connection with the human personality and the character. Some people consider that people always choose the clothing including the pants and skirts and so on which they like, and the different kinds clothing reflect the different personality and character. However, I think this thought is partial
To begin with, the clothing have them basic function and requirement. Most people choose the clothing just because this clothing wear comfortable. And some particular jobs need to dress the requested kind clothing. For example, the nurse and doctor need to dress the white and clean clothing; and the police and the firefighter need to wear the solid clothing. They wear the clothing always based the vocation requirement.
Furthermore, from the psychological factor, the emotion and the personality and character are not the same conception. One person just have one personality and character, but can have astonishing number of emotion. Wear one mode and color clothing may present one kind emotion that day, but the person personality or character. For example, One lady dress one black suit may represent the woman have the bad mood, but it will not present the woman is a depressive personality.
Another reason is that the clothing is the fashion product. It is change the anytime. Most people want to choose the popular and fashion clothing. So they will not just wear one kind clothing. But everyone have own personality and character do not change with the fashion and time.
Taking into account all these factors, I think we cannot define one person personality and character just through what he wear.
fighting fighting

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-25 15:22:04 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Only movies that can teach us something about real life worth watching.

Recently, there is a hot argument if only movies that can teach us something about real life worth watching?这是两个句子,怎么什么都没有就连一起了?我给你加了一个冒号~ In my opinion, not only the movies can reflect the realistic of our life and world can be good movies but many any kinds of movies also worth us to watch and appreciate.没有worth sb to do,应该是worth doing

To be begin with, classical movies consist of several parts, including realistic movies. idealistic movies, some cartoon movies that watch by the children and so on. Different kinds movies have respective basic function. For instance, you can learn some ideal and methods through watching the realistic movies to help you solve the problems in your life, you can imagine the things and find some stimuli that you cannot get from your real life by watching the idealistic films. you can just entertain your children and have fun by watching the cartoon movies. All audience can find movies they like.

Furthermore as an audience just watching the real life movies is restrictive, Because almost all the new ideal and invention are through the imaginary. Sometimes watching the unreal life movies will give you much feeling for your study, work and life。So the unreal life movies may help you to open your insight and thought.

In contrast with the real life movies, I feel the unreal movies-realistic movies sometimes have more perfect and happier ending. And let us much more deeply belief the human emotions- love, family relationship, friend relationship. Because real life movies reflect the real relationship in our real life, the real relationship sometimes will not be such intact and perfect. Such as the movie named Romeo & Juliet, the story is unreal. but the movies affect plenty of audience. This is the most important reason that I feel the unreal life also worth to watch.

Taking into account all these factors, I think real life movies is just one kind movies worth us to watch, much more kinds movies are worth to watch too.

还是总体来说吧~我感觉这一篇作文的论述上有些跑题。首先审题,题目问的是:是不是只有那些能教会我们现实生活内容的电影才值得观看,也就是说是不是只有对生活有教育意义的影片才值得观看,你的观点是不同意它的说法的,那么你的第二段就不应该说realistic movies,不应该说people get stimuli,而应该重点说那些没有什么教育意义的电影仍然值得观看,比如你举出的cartoon,仅仅就是为了have fun and entertain。

然后你的第三段开始说unreal life movies, 个人觉得这一段比较鸡肋,好像在支持你的观点,但是论述太概括,又没有太多的实质性内容,而且这一段内容单薄的文字单单列出来感觉很突兀。

再说第四段。这一段的内容很丰富,论述也比较清楚。但是这一段和主题有什么关系?你的观点是不同意只有教育意义的电影才值得看,而这一段的最后一句告诉读者,你的观点是real life movies和unreal life mocies都值得看,这个真的跑题了。

最后说结尾。从结尾看,你并没有明白题目问的是什么,题目并没有问是不是只有real life movies才值得看,而是说是不是只有movies that can teach us sth about real life才值得看。其实题目的范围很广,它问的电影并不是按照电影的题材分类的,而是按照电影的主旨和效果分类。可以这样说,能teach people sth about real life的电影可以是现实的,科幻的,卡通的,悬疑的,只要它能带给人对于现实的启迪教育作用都可以归类到问的范围内。所以你反对这样的观点,就应该从不给人教育意义的电影来谈,比如你提到的卡通,人们仅仅就是为了娱乐,为了have fun,而不是从中获得什么人生启迪,而cartoon却仍然非常值得观看,因为它给人快乐等等。

希望你能仔细审题啊!!
start smiling :)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-28 12:04:22 |只看该作者
6,27赞成在家利用电脑 和电话(work at home by using computer and telephone)工作,还是去公司的办公室(company‘s office)工作10,5,22

There are two major work ways in our society, today. One is work at home by using computer and telephone. The other one is work at the company’ s office.
Many people discuss which mode is better for our job. Personal thinking, although working at home has some advantages, however working at company office is better than working at home by using computer and telephone. There are the three main factors about this opinion.
To begin with, concentration is one of the most critical factors for the work. Human can’t finish their work without focusing all the attentions on it. But when you work at home there are a lot of things can distract your attention. For instance, you can play the computer games or watch TV, even sing songs at home. So the time and spirit you use for the work will be less than you work at the company’s office. The efficiency is very low at home.
Furthermore. Another important factor for the work is communication. Numerous work which we face in our job can’t be finished by one people, it always need several people communicate and exchange to each other to deal with. Work can be best done only all the colleagues pay effort on it. When I study in the university , my classmates help me a lot on my special subject studying.
The last reason I supposed working at the company’s office has technical support for your work. Because there are enough facilities and tools you can find at you company’s office not just computer and telephone you can use at your home. Without these instruments you may not finish your work.
Taking into account all these factors, I think work at the company’s office is more suitable than work at home and more easy to get the result which you want to get.
fighting fighting

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-6-28 12:05:54 |只看该作者
谢谢你的修改,我昨天的作业交的有点晚了。 我以后会注意审题方面的问题的。
谢谢。。。
fighting fighting