寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 05:19:37 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 amingsnow 于 2009-11-14 05:21 编辑

48# bobby008

Lucky for me, I got 10 days vacation from my company lastyear, the very first thing that came to my mind was to travel to a city that Ihad never been. However, a problem also appeared in my travel plan: how to killthese days in a new place meaningfully? Wandering on the streets or visitinglocal shopping mall is absolutely a stupid choice. Finally, I looked up in theinternet and found there are four different theme museums stand in the city. Asa result, my travel was full of amazing anecdotes and surprises.

第一段太长了。。。你可以把你思考的经过简单压缩成一句话,但是一定要在这句话的前面或后面点明你的观点,而你接下来要讲的你自己的故事只是作为证明这个观点用的。你的第一段给人的感觉是,因为我决定去看博物馆,并得到了很多乐趣,所以人们就应该去看博物馆。这样的逻辑显然是欠妥的,应该是刚好反过来,因为人们应该去看博物馆,所以我决定去看,并且得到了很多乐趣,我的经历证明了人们确实应该去看博物馆。这样在第一段既点明了题意,又提示了读者,接下来会讲自己的经历。

First of all, there are many different types of museumspeople can visit. Every one of which tells unique stories about the city oreven the country. Among those, history museum is still my favorite. As we allknow, history is a crucial heritage of humanity, it occurred in the past, itteaches the present. Only through learning history can we grasp how thingschange, only through learning history can we begin to comprehend the factorsthat cause change. History museum, in general, represents the development traceof a city, what the city had been suffered, how was it like of present people'slife in this city. Many local customs are also perceived as remains of thecity's history. Only if you greatly comprehended the background information ofthe city can you thoroughly understand the formation of present culture in thecity.

首句立意不够清晰。作为分论点,应该是一个判断句,而不是陈述句,应该说,去看博物馆能够怎么样怎么样,而不是说,有许多博物馆可供我们参观。Onlythrough句看得出你的努力,但是两个分句之间需要有句子成分来连接。另外,既然你选择了两个论证段,那么每个论点就要讨论清晰一些,这一段总的说来还是干巴巴的论证,最好加一些具体的例子,比如人们可以在博物馆里看到什么,这些说明了什么,能给人们带来什么好处,等等。另外说到这里我有些模糊,你的分论点到底是什么,你开头在讲有很多不同类型的,但是整段都在讲历史博物馆,建议你修改一下整个段落的思路和结构。

Moreover, travels are sometimes only required to be filledwith relaxation and amusement. If visiting history museum may not make yourjourney any joyful, art or any other interesting museums are definitely on thelist of recommendation. I have once visited a phone museum which is not big butfull of almost every kinds of phone in every step of its development, from thephone when it had been invented to the one we use today. It is extremelydifficult to imagine the phone people used 50 years ago is as tall as myheight. No one will realize how engaging a trip sailing in the ocean of phonesin a time capsule feels, if not walking oneself in person into the museum.Museums contain countless fields of knowledge and realities including art,biology, archaeology, engineering, paleontology or even astronomy. Those realthings you can see or even touch enable you experience an extraordinary travelthat books or videos can never offer.
这一段我很喜欢。并且我同意wuqian0801的观点,你可以把Those real things youcan see or even touch enable you experience an extraordinary travel that booksor videos can never offer当成中心句来用。

In conclusion, museum is the treasure that human preservedfor benefiting offspring. Predecessors may make mistakes along their endeavorin the society, and also in nature. Even small stuffs like watch, phone,battery, and engine have their own progression traces which are seldom known bypeople. As the matter of fact, people nowadays, who are struggling forprogression in the competitive circumstance, need predecessors' experience andlessons to guide and lighten their future road. Therefore, the museums areplaying a significant role along the human development which is also the mostimportant reason why they are so appealing to people.

48#[/url] bobby008                   Para1:      the very first thing thatcame to my mind --> 是不是冗贅了? 直接改成:the first idea came to mymind
how tokill these days... --> Is it appropriate to use "kill"? enjoy是不是好些..好像kill這算是不太好的詞.. 我覺得

我认为kill可以用在这里,是个很地道的用法,老外也都普遍接受:)

local shopping mall---> localshopping malls  與前面的streets應該對應吧?

这个我觉得就不用这么苛刻了吧,呵呵,毕竟是个mall

absolutely astupid choice---> 還是和第二個理由一樣.stupid也是不太合適用在作文裡頭的. Eg:undesirable/inappropriate 好像更好些/ [; l# ]8 D% `) L: d6 |+ j
           As a result和前面的內容好像構不成因果關係... 應該換個連詞...
  amazing anecdotes--> amazing已經有讓人驚訝的成份在了,再用anecdotes是不是有些重複?
                Every one ofwhich tells unique stories about the city or even the country.-->意思不太清晰,好像。

恩,主要问题应该出在every oneof which, 直接换成each就可以了

grasp howthings change--> 意思還是不太清晰..我沒明白* D  _' y. l% r
Para2:   If visiting history museum may not make your journey anyjoyful, art or any other interesting museums are definitely on the list ofrecommendation.-->這句話是想要表達?

May not---> does not; any joyful ---》joyful at all

how engaging a trip-->engaging 後面要加個in    [engage in參加]../ z(z6 l. P$ G4 e
             countless fields ofknowledge --> 意思是不是多個領域的知識?直接用很多知識就好了吧? EG: anoverwhelming majority of knowledge
Those real things youcan see or even touch enable you experience an extraordinary travel that booksor videos can never offer.'--> 我覺得這句挺好的,可是應該放段首,這樣作為一個分論點,然後再展開,就比較清晰了.. + B/ d1 X+ }# @( e+ [; n
              benefitingoffspring--> offsprings
Para3:need predecessors' experience and lessons--> experiences
lighten their future road-->enlighten - v: m$ r/ u" y8 J0 u:\0 W
            the museums are playing--> plays  用進行時好像不太好..' M% O. I6 q# v( r

總體:$ v3 L6 x$ ?' |$ H- M
      1.文章段落不夠
中間展開論述應該要要有3.. Firstly/Secondly/Finally...之類的

两个论证段结构应该是可以的,但是这就对论证的要求提高了许多,每个论点论证的要非常充分和具体才可以。

2.總論點和分論點不太清楚.. 看到後來有些模糊了..<我個人感覺>8 `7 A* `& f6 S9 m
      3.語法和詞性的細節要注意..<我也非常常犯這個錯誤.有時候再回頭看,都覺得不可思議..可是當初就這麼寫出來了...> ! s8 Z& Z7 n, j* w5 Z
      4.表達的時候有些冗贅
有些chinglish的感覺<這也是我個人感覺>%\$ U$ `" f9 a9 Y8 C/ Z& W
我水平也菜,但是希望能和大家一樣進步..所以就改了改,不知道是否合適,肯定有錯的地方,希望大家也能積極指出來...5 `: C0 w/ a0 P: n+ T, o/ X

呵呵,这篇文章的语法和表达在我看过的作文里已经算好的,基础还是不错的;我想你最需要提高的地方还是清晰的立意,要争取让全文的中心论点,每段的分论点非常清楚,这样rater才能在短时间内明白你想说什么。千万不要用中国式的思维,绕了半天还把意思隐含在段落中。

加油!
老板,你看我纯洁的眼神~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 05:24:12 |只看该作者
49# wuqian0801

谢谢你的回复,你的很多观点我也有同感,还有一些我有不同的看法,我回在帖子后面了,欢迎讨论哈~
老板,你看我纯洁的眼神~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 06:07:02 |只看该作者
58# hdqkwr

Do you agree the only effective way to encourage energyconservation is by increasing prices of gasoline and electricity?# u) ]2 [- |) b8 n0 U3 y

, V( g1 d$ l$ r. ^" PWiththe rapid growth of the population, we press hard upon on energy. The relation betweenpopulation and energy is already unfavorable and will probably become even more unfavorable in thefuture. To avoid energy shortage, we are in dire need of saving energy. Onemethod that can help us conserve energy is increasing prices of gasoline andelectricity. It is an effective way to save energy, however, it is not the onlyway to promote energy conservation.

建议把最后三句合成一个长句,否则整个第一段都由短句组成,显示不出你的写作水平来,呵呵。给rater的第一印象尽量好些~~

Admittedly, people tend to use less energy if the costs of gasoline andelectricity are higher. As the prices of gasoline and electricity go up, peoplewill begin to consider whether they can still afford the expenses of gasolineand electricity. A portionof people will be likely to cut down expenditures on gasoline and electricityin order not to exceed their household budgets. These people may try notto use their cars so often, or they may decrease their use of the air-conditioner. So it is usefulto save energy when prices of gasoline and electricity are raised.

R. h8 d%w) g  t" a2 J7 y- Y; _( u& G' G- p1 A/ |Thoughincreasing prices of gasoline and electricity is an effective measure toencourage energy conservation, we still have other effective ways to reduceenergy consumption.

这一段可以合并到下一段中,不用单独列出来。

One of the methods is that we can develop new techniques to enhance theefficiency of utilizing energy. For example, we have invented energy-efficientcompact fluorescent bulbs which consume only a fourth of the energy thatordinary incandescent bulbs consume. This is one of those remarkable techniquesthat can help us save energy. If we invest more money to research these kindsof techniques, we can invent more energy-efficient appliances and devices whichare conducive to decreasing energy consumption substantially.

这一段的论证可以再展开一些,比如灯泡的例子,可以继续讨论节能灯泡的实际使用取得了什么样的效果,可以列一些数字出来;或者接着本段最后一句论证,这些节能设备将会产生怎样的实际作用,这些相对于单纯提高能源价格有哪些优势,这样既使论证完整,又能够反驳题目中的观点。

0 D* b7 B+ w5 X) @'s8 i( Z6Another method that can help us cut down energy consumption isto develop public transportation system. Too many private cars running on ourroads is also a handicapto energy conservation, while using public transportation is a more effectiveway to save energy. According to a survey in our city, if buses in our city are increased by twentypercent which will lead to thirty percent decreasing of private cars, thus fivepercent of energy consumed by transportation is saved. This just one of manyexamples that convinces us the effectiveness in saving energy is to develop ourpublic transportation.

这一段和上一段也是同样的问题,论证部分可以再充分一些,例子后面最好再加一句提炼的语句,深化一下例子的作用,否则会给人突然打住的感觉。
/ U/ v( R7 P9 N, U4d
With the consciousness of the potential energy crisis, it isessential for us to use energy effectively. To fulfill the purpose, a varietyof measures have been taken, apart from increasing prices of gasoline andelectricity, new techniques and public transportation can also assist us inconserving energy.

总体感觉,文章的结构可以,但是注意论证要更充分一些,要让每个例子充分发挥它的作用。语言方面还需要锤炼,很多用法不恰当,或者不地道,让人读起来怪怪的,呵呵。建议你平时多阅读一些文章,培养一下自己的语感,这样在给定的语境下选择哪一个词,才会拿捏的更准确一些
:)我在段落中指出了一些不恰当的用法,灰色是语法问题,蓝色是不恰当用词;不过今天时间有限,不能一一指出了,希望你能理解:)当然你如果希望更详细的话,可以告诉我,等我忙过这阵子了再帮你看:)
已有 2 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
hdqkwr + 1 感谢楼主
jiang08 + 20 + 5 作文互评

总评分: 寄托币 + 20  声望 + 6   查看全部投币

老板,你看我纯洁的眼神~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-8
精华
帖子

Leo狮子座 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal

发表于 2009-11-14 16:30:37 |只看该作者
56# shingokick

Para2:  Take my friend Joe who is a man of this kind for example--> 能不能直接就:Take my friend Joe who is typical for example?
            第二段说到Joe因为一个很好的想法而升职了,可是最后你写到:my conclusion was Joe is a people different from others hence he would succeed. 我想是不是先让Promotion 过渡到succeed比较好些..不然这样有些概念混淆的感觉了.. 毕竟你论述的是是否因为与众不同而走向成功,而不是得到提升.. <个人看法>

论证结构: shingokick分了三个段落讨论,前一个是写different 后两个是more like others..
                   我觉得是不是把后两个放前面来呢? 这样rater看起来是不是也比较清晰些.. 然后第三部分的
             论述可以说成: However, being different from others still have its strength  that we can not be neglected.+第一部分论述的内容.

不过,shingokick用的例子我觉得很好丫... 而且整体看 好像挺强的...
             不知道我这么评价合不合适...
             有不对的 你告诉我吧...~
             共勉~
考高分是一个撕心裂肺的过程 你熬吗?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-8
精华
帖子

Leo狮子座 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal

发表于 2009-11-14 16:33:03 |只看该作者
62# amingsnow
我的作文 存在相当大的问题.. 所以希望在这里得到提高.. 所以想说也改改别人的 然后借鉴一下~...
感觉LZ的作文改得很认真也很细致... 非常感谢.
考高分是一个撕心裂肺的过程 你熬吗?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 19:40:30 |只看该作者
64# wuqian0801

其实我是觉得promotion和succeed之间的逻辑比较浅显,,大家也比较能理解,所以就没写

至于结构的问题其实1-2或者2-1都是可以的,,我的小毛病很多,努力改正中

THX~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-8
精华
帖子

Leo狮子座 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal

发表于 2009-11-14 20:56:22 |只看该作者
66# shingokick
呵呵~ 我不知道還有1-2模式呢...  我毛病也多.. 有時間的話 你也幫我改改?
考高分是一个撕心裂肺的过程 你熬吗?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 21:13:52 |只看该作者
马上要考了,请多多指教!
创意(being creative)是否比计划(planning carefully)更能find the best solution to a problem。
Just imagine that if people can not make a careful plan to help him to deal with his problems, what will happen? Some people believe that possessing creativity to everyone has more advantages than having a good plan. However, each coin has tow sides; others think that it is always better to have an excellent plan. As far as I am concerned, I strongly agree with the latter one. All of common people can receive amount of benefits through making a comprehensive and precise scheme.

First and foremost, when face a problem; it should be obvious that people can avoid making a lot of mistakes if before they can make a plan around the problem. Especially facing a complicated trouble, most of people may do not know how to face and use what methods to figure out it. Let’s take my friend Jon as an example. He once was a student at the Hunan University, which had great famous reputation. He was about to find job after finishing all his courses, but he told me that he had much pressure from it. He made a lot of mistakes when he went to find jobs. By far, he was not employed by any company. Because he had not any plan to look for position. A new nationwide investigation taken by experts indicates that more than 70 percent of college students do not make a plan to study career. Therefore, once encounter to any setback, it is not surprise that around 80 percent of people will make more or less mistakes, no mention to do effectively treat with it in time.

In addition, of course, there is little doubt that it really can help people to save much time and energy planning carefully. As we all know, in order to finish a project or overcome a problem, to the majority of people the best solution is taking shortest time and lowest resource. Let’s take a chemical program in my paper as an example. This was happened on March at this year. After when I accepted it from my teacher, I had made an excellent scheme immediately. After make a series of experiment, as a result just I spent only one month to finish the program. Therefore, it really helps me save much time. That is good evidence to show that processing a plan can help us to save time.

All in all, from what has been discussed above, it should be obvious that having a careful scheme can benefit people not only to avoid mistakes, but also to save much time and resource. Therefore, we can safely draw the conclusive that carefully planning is better than being creative.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 21:52:32 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 amingsnow 于 2009-11-14 21:53 编辑

47# shingokick

Topic 1What are the advantages of living in abig city, including eating as one of the advantages?
Big cities ,such as Shanghai ,nowadays are playing a more andmore crutial role in the development of the world .And since I had lived inShanghai when I was eighteen for two years ,I think living in big cities havemerits like more job opportunity ,geting close to fashion and convenient eating.
Living in a metropolis will no doubt offer youmore job opportunity .As we all know ,the largest work force is always in theplaces where most companies exist .Meanwhile ,the majority of companies,especially those worldwide cooporations ,are established in big cities .Takemy uncle William for example ,he did not get any chance in Quanzhou when hegraduated there;nevertheless ,he finally came back and even got aposition in Microsoft Coorporation in Shanghai .Maybe other factors contributedto it ,I still strongly believe that living in a big city is the mostsignificant one.

Another advantage is that we are also adjacent to fashion.Sinceshows and parties are often held in big cities,people tend to spend money onfashionable clothing or jewelry three times more than those who live in othercities according to a survey inthe sina.com .As a result of this ,more shops start providing popular stuff and this make us getclose to fashion ."Paris Fashion Week" or "London fashion week" are often seen inthe newspaper ,however ,"Quanzhou Fashion Week" are never heard of .Frommy point of view ,this is because in big cities we are close to fashion.

这一段的论述不够清晰。首先第一句adjacent不适合用在这里,可以换个说法,比如the fashiontrend appears first in big cities. As a result一句很模糊,可以说的更清晰一些,比如有许多video shop出售最新的电影,有很多大牌的时装店提供全球同步的新衣服,电子产品店出售最新款的MP3,数码相机等等。接下来的举例句子不错。语言的问题我下面会集中说。

The third major reason that can never be neglcted isconvenient eating. Eating is to human what steel is to iron ,meantime the have a growingpopulation in metropolises lead to the increasing number of restaurants.Therefore the citizen have many apporachs to eating .For instance ,around the community where Ilived are five restaurants of different kinds :McDonald's ,Pizza Hut and so on.As far as I am concerned ,more restaurants are available to people in bigcities and food from almost allthe world can be tasted there .

Eating后半句没看懂。。。“approach”用法不对,应该指方法,途径,但你要表达的是有很多种类的吃的。Forinstance一句前半句说的挺好的,怎么后面就举了两个出来呢,而且全是美国的店。。。你应该突出多样性,既有美国的,还有意大利的,泰国的,印度菜,日本菜,韩国菜等等,中国人嘛,说到吃一定不能少说啦~~在这一段你可以再丰富一些内容,这样才能突出你自己的特色来,比如在大城市除了可以直接吃到这些食物,人们还发展了有特色的网站,专门推荐人们去哪里吃比较好,各种价位各种特色等等。。。这样会让你的论证更加生动,让人信服。

More job opportunity ,geting close to fashion,convenient eating are three dominating benefits for me while living in Shanghai ,and I consider them to be three contributions todevelopment of Shanghaias well.

结尾段有几个问题,第一总结的过于简单,第二注意两个分句你全在说上海,这就影响了他的普适性,给人的感觉好像是只有上海是这样的。应该让你的论点更general一些~~

语言方面,语法问题不多,主要是词汇和表达不够丰富,通篇文章big cities出现的太多,close to fashion也是,希望你平时多积累一些同义词,以及不同的表达方式,才能令你的文章变化更多一些:)
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
老板,你看我纯洁的眼神~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 22:09:33 |只看该作者
楼主辛苦啦~~帮忙改一下吧~就快考了~谢谢~~~

75. Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

According to a recent survey conducted by experts, about 60 percent of college students have no interest in their majors, and a part of them may likely to switch their study direction if they have another chance. It follows that these students are willing to learn much other subjects except for their original majors. Although undergraduates will become more special if they merely study one subject in college times, while from my perspective, it is to learn widely than only to learn one subject.

Few college students know what kind of job they will certainly do in the future for the reason that the knowledge we learned at university is so limited and basic. Meanwhile, unfortunately, the major we choose may not the excellent majors we are dreaming for owing to our lower score or careless decision. Consequently, that studying various subjects in college will provide us more opportunities when we are seeking for job in the near future. Numerous illustrations can be given, but this one will suffice, the original subject of Bill Gates is not computer, with the increasingly and widely study in university, computer greatly attract him and eventually he achieve significant success in setting up the Microsoft company.

In fact, only when people are interested in some matter, can they do them well. College students are too young to accurately judge which major they like most, leading to the phenomena that some students' subjects are totally determined by parents, others wrongly choose the subject which they are not good at. Luckily, some problems can be solved through taking many classes in many subjects. Thus students in university have the chance to learn what they really love and maybe they can alter a favorable research direction when they are graduates. My roommate LuLu is a good example, she was major in biology in college but her hobby is literature and she took plenty of literature courses, after graduation she decided to study Chinese traditional literature in graduates and she succeeded.

Last but not least, when we have to face with a variety of subjects, at the same time we can make many friends from different areas or even build intimate contact with them. Students can learn a lot from others, considering they all have special knowledge and different strongpoint.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-8
精华
帖子

Leo狮子座 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal

发表于 2009-11-14 22:16:26 |只看该作者
69# amingsnow
LZ  怎麼還沒修改我的啊...
考高分是一个撕心裂肺的过程 你熬吗?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 22:19:16 |只看该作者
63# amingsnow

感谢楼主的指正。我也是觉得我要多看看英语文章了,“没有源头活水”实在是难以写出什么文章来的。不过看起来要等我考完试再看了。

貌似楼主太忙了,忘了贴改完的文章了。还是再谢谢楼主哈。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 22:20:48 |只看该作者
还有一篇,最近写的~~请多指教啦~~

154. In some countries, people are no longer allowed to smoke in many public places and office buildings. Do you think this is a good rule or a bad rule? Use specific reasons and details to support your position.

People seldom agree with each other even in such trivial issue that whether smoking in public should be allowed. There is a growing awareness of keeping healthy so that many people strongly oppose smoking in public, while this sort of argument damages smokers' benefits and they try to vote for their right. In fact, it is a little bit haste to say that smoking in public places should be permitted or vice versa. And I will illustrate my standpoint step by step as follows.   
To start with, people who support smoking in public dramatically neglect others' feeling as well as health. According to a recent survey conducted by a group of experts, four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking. We can conclude that public smokers damage not only their own body but also the health of the people nearby, including some strangers, their partners, lovers and even children. In my point of view, people should not be self-centered when it comes to the matter of smoking in public because fresh air resulted from non-smoking in public ensures a healthy living.
  From another perspective, smoking in public easily makes fire disaster available. Let us recall how much fire disasters in forests are caused by a lighted cigarette and we cannot forget the vast tragedy forever. When a person smokes in a street, he or she may careless throws the lighting cigarette into the garbage bin, thus it is possible to lead the garbage bin be fired. Just image that a staff smokes in his office and meanwhile he is busy with printing some materials, then he put his cigarette on the coffee table with pieces of vital papers on it. Owing to his concentration on printing, he does not realize how dangerous effect the cigarette may has on those papers and himself and even the whole office building. It is no denying that smoking publicly whether in a public place or in an office building is relatively unsafe and may cause the loss of life.

The last thing I would like to mention is that it is unfair for others when you smoking in public places or in office apartments. Some non-smokers cannot tolerate the smell of smoking and some others may be sensitive to the odor of cigarette, it follows that they become the victims of the smokers, and if things get worse, quarrels will be inevitable. If an employee always smokes in office, thus his colleagues will be bothered and they can hardy build an intimate and respectful relationship with each other. So smoking forbidden in public areas is a crucial prerequisite of positive relationship between people.

By and large, I personally stand on the ground that smoking in public or in office buildings should not be allowed due to the reasons above. Only through this rule, can most people be guaranteed a healthy and happy life.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-14 23:47:58 |只看该作者
Should students be required to take classes in many subjects or to specialize in one subject?

What is more important for youngsters in modern society, broad knowledge or specific skills? Along the development of human, most evolution is done by ingenious people who dominant in some specific fields. For instance, Bill Gates, a precursor in Software industry, becomes one of the most influential men on this planet base on his outstanding skills related to computer science. So I adhere to a belief that it is better to specialize in a specific subject.

Firstly, the continuing development of modern technology requires specialists in growing number who can use specific knowledge to address complex problems.
The remarkable progress of human is not only brings tremendous convenience for people, but also urges people to handle some deleterious problems. For example, automobile is one of the greatest innovations created by human, making people's daily life more efficient and comfortable. However, nowadays people invariably complain the environmental issues caused by numerous cars, especially in big cities. Accordingly, reducing the negative impact imposed by cars is an unshirkable obligation for human. Fortunately, there are more and more cars which equipped clear energy systems, such as solar energy, biological energy, which avoid polluting environment. All these kinds of technology are extraordinarily required numerous specialists to involve in, including how to design energy systems which can instead of traditional fuel energy systems, and how to improving the power of biological engines, etc. On no account can we ignore that specialists play a key role in human's development, without whom human would probably slow down the pace of evolution. Consequently, young people should keep their focus on some specific subjects, and spare no efforts to achieve knowledge which serves as a cornerstone for tomorrow.

Secondly, on account of the relentless competition in modern society, focusing on limited subjects can enhance students’ job opportunities in the future job markets. It is indisputable that students will obtain an insightful understanding and superior knowledge, the essential qualities that famous companies look for, when they devote to a specific subject. So those students who receive specific-oriented education can invariably keep the edge of the strong competitive in job markets. Let’s draw a representative case for instance. JP Morgan, the most famous and leading investment bank in Finance industry, is always inclined to recruit the students who have outstanding background in some given subjects, such as accounting. Interestingly, vast amounts students whose majors are finance fail to take the opportunity to become the part of JP Morgan. The reason for this phenomenon is that investment banks prefer their employees have impressive skills to handle some specific complicated tasks, such as evaluating some companies’ financial ratios which requires sophisticated skills on financial reporting analysis. Therefore, hardly can those students be competent for these kinds of work, because they just learn broad subjects, such as investing management, derivatives market, fixed income and so forth, instead of acquiring a strong training of just few subjects. Consequently, we have to admit that specializing in a specific subject serves as a cornerstone of students’ future career.

From what has been discussed above, specializing in specific subjects is definitely a wisdom choice in that it is not only can fulfill the development of human, but also can empower students to pursue their splendid future.

先谢谢楼主啦

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-15 00:18:05 |只看该作者
LZ我11月马上要考了,麻烦看看的我先.多谢了!
AD: Intelligent friend is more important than humorous friend
  There is a famous adage: individual characters determine his/her fate, that is, emotional quotient is more essential to determine whether individual obtains achievement or not than intelligence. Humor is one of indispensable qualities, which not only benefits people to entertain others, but also helps themselves make more friends. Therefore, making a humorous friend, especially as a close friend, is a fortunate and delightful thing.
  Humorous friend enables people to be happy, especially when they feel downhearted or disappointed. Nowadays, most people face intense competition and disturbing problems in works or life so that they have to bear huge pressures and are always depressed. As a result, more and more people get diverse psychological diseases which disturb people’s normal life even induce serious problems, such as suicide, avenging other innocent persons and so on. Asking psychologists for treating is one method, but maybe psychologists have limited time to be consulted and little understanding to patients’ comprehensive characters so that the treatment is not more efficient. However, if individual close friend possesses humorous quality, he will give more efficient helps to you. Because he knows you exhaustively and has abundant time to comfort and accompany with you. Moreover, no matter what you confide to your friend, he will speak lots of jokes to entertain you, consequencely, you can’t help laughing owing to his comedic talent and forget other dejected things.
  Humorous friend also changes individual character even if he always possesses introrse quality from his childhood. However, most characters come from postnatal cultivation, which are influenced by different enviroments and people. In fact, introrse quality is not beneficial to communicate with others, oppositely, most people are inclinated to cooperate and contact with humorous and active persons. Therefore, humorous individual are easier to acquire more opportunities and approvals. Having such a friend can urge introrse person to modify their drawbacks, because people who immerse in a humorous atmosphere for a long time will be effected by surroundings day by day. Besides, according to some authoritative investigations, most people are glad to make humorous friends rather than intelligent friends. Since they consider more intelligent friends are more guileful so that they are afraid of being deceived. Nevertheless, humorous friends convey safe sensation and affinity to others.
  In a word, humor is a special learning, which needs studying and cultivation. Learing from comedic friends is the best method, of course, we not merely study from them, but adjust own mental attitude under pressures. Humor enables person to become young and optimistic, so all of us should advocate to have humous mental attitude and make humous crowds.

使用道具 举报

RE: iBT作文29分,每天改两篇作文回馈gter~申请正酣,活动暂停,请谅解! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
iBT作文29分,每天改两篇作文回馈gter~申请正酣,活动暂停,请谅解!