声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-10-8 13:11:46 |只看该作者
10月8日独立 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: If parents want their children to do well at school, they should limit the time their children spend on watching TV.
With the advent of the popularity of television,especially in contemporary society,watching TV has become the most crucial enjoyment style in the family.Not just the adults' like it,but also do the children.No one can deny that it helps children a lot when watching some programmes,but we have to admit that it is necessary for the parents to limit the time their children spending on watching TV,especially when they expect their children doing well at school.
To begin with,watching TV do harms in children's physical health.Consider,for instance,watching TV is bad for children's sight health.If they watch TV for a long time,they will become short-sighted,which would have extremely awful impact on their future life and study.Moreover,many children like eating when watching TV,as a result many children in little age get lazily,and then become overweight.Graually the health of the children will stop them studying at school normally.
In addition,watching TV will influence children's intelligence and their sense of issues,or etc.Television shapes our understanding of what is crucial and what is not crucial.The important things are always covered and discussed without gaps,but  the uncrucial things are always ignored,or not being told.Especially in prearranging public news,television makes decision for them.Slowly,children will lose the ability of critical thinking,which is pretty harm for their intellectual progress.And I have observed one general phenomenon,that is,the first thing for large groups of children to do when putting down their schoolbag after going home is to open the televison,then watch it all the time,and they have little time to communicate with the family members,which may make them lack the ability to communicate with their classmates smoothly in the class.
Thirdly,if children watch too much TV,it will cause the decline of the academic performance of children.Because children are in favor of watching catoons and tetepalys,and these programmes usually broadcasts during the golden times,that is between half past six to half past nine in the evening,whereas children need study during these periods.Otherwise children have to do homework after half past nine when they finish watching TV.In such cases,children's study and life will go into a vicious circle,for lacking of enough sleeping at night,the next day children would not concentrate on the teaching in the class,and they are more likely to imagine or recall the content what was  watched last night,which certainly cause the decline of the study for the children.
Thus,how to solve the problem of children's watching TV?In my perspective,it is indispensible for the parents to set restrictions of the time their children spend on watching TV.Of course,the parents should not forbid it,for watching TV do have some benifits,such as helping children broaden the vision and increase their knowledge,also stimulate children's imagination,and so on.So parents should help to select proper programmes for them to watch,and control the watching time and frequency,and gradually help them cultivate the good habits of watching TV independently,such as control watching TV themselves.
求指导,谢谢!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-10-9 09:23:13 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 jackieydan 于 2011-10-9 11:58 编辑

hallo,xiaoniao,你的作文我已下載,改完了會粘過來。。
我們是一組的,這是我的作文貼,https://bbs.gter.net/viewthread.php?tid=1309557&extra=
求批改哦!!!
已改好!
108独立 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: If parents want their children to do well at school, they should limit the time their children spend on watching TV.
With the advent of the popularity of television, especially in contemporary society, watching TV has become the most crucial enjoyment style in the
a family. Not just the adults like it, but also do the children. No one can deny that it helps children a lot when watching some programs, but we have to admit that it is necessary for the parents to limit the time their children spending on watching TV, especially when they expect their children doing well at school.9 \8 q4 M. T3 R( M6 U& x# x- j' K
To begin with, watching TV do harms in children's physical health. For instance, watching TV is bad for children's sight health. If they watch TV for a long time, they will become short-sighted, which would have extremely awful impact on their future life and study. Moreover, many children like eating when watching TV. As a result of

it, many children at little age get lazily, and then become overweight. Gradually, the ill health of the children will stop them from studying normally at school.
In addition, watching TV will influence children's intelligence and their sense of issues,or etc[
不要用缩写].Television shapes our understanding of what is[are] crucial and what is[are] not crucial[去掉] .The important things are always covered and discussed without gaps, but  the uncrucial【没有这个词】 things are always ignored,or not being told.【这句话的意思好奇怪,可否翻译一下。】Especially in prearranged public news, television makes decision for them. Step by step, children will lose the ability ofto不确定】 critical thinking, which is pretty harmful for their intellectual progress. And I have observed one common phenomenon that is the first thing for large groups of children to do after putting down their schoolbag is to open the television, then watch it all the time which leaves them little time to communicate with other family members and may make them lack the ability to communicate with their classmates smoothly in the class.; B/ P! E% h& a1 ^6 e
Thirdly, if children watch too much TV, it will cause the decline of the academic performance of children. Because children are in favor of watching catoons and tetepalys[
什么意思?],and these programmes usually broadcasts during the golden times, that is between half past six to half past nine in the evening, whereas children need study during these periods. 【我觉得这句话好奇怪,我改在了最后,你看可否。】Otherwise children have to do homework after half past nine when they finish watching TV. In these cases, children's study and life will go into a vicious circle, for lacking of enough sleeping at night[赞!]the next day children would not concentrate on the teaching in the class, and they are more likely to imagine or recall the content what was  watched last night, which certainly cause the decline of the children’s study.
Thus, how to solve this problem?[??] In my perspective, it is indispensible for the parents to set restrictions of the time their children spend on watching TV. Of course, the parents should not forbid it, for watching TV do have some benefits, such as helping children broaden the vision and increase their knowledge, also stimulate children's imagination, and so on. So parents should help to select proper programmes for them to watch, control the watching time and frequency, and gradually help them cultivate the good habits of watching TV independently, such as control watching TV themselves.[私以为最后一句文意有些不合适。。]【喜欢xiaoniao你最后的这几个动宾短语的排比哈!】
橘色字迹是我改过的,拼写和某个词使用不当我都是直接改过来了。。。
有改的不恰当的地方多多见谅,我们再做交流,争取早日横扫小T哈!
Because the cartoons and ?? which attract the children most are always broadcasted during the golden period in the evening when they ought to be seated in the study to do their homework.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-10-9 09:49:07 |只看该作者
3# jackieydan
好的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-10-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-10-9 12:10:49 |只看该作者
謝謝你的批改和中肯的評價!
ps,我覺得直接上傳word的形式很好,thx!希望我們共同進步哈!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-1 08:10:25 |只看该作者
10月31日独立
10月31日 20100619NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If

you need to discuss upsetting orcontroversial problems with others, Using e-

mail/text messaging is better than using telephone/voice-messaging.
We have all moments in our lives when the pressure mounts beyond what we feel

we can handle,and we find ourselves thinking that we do not have the strength

to carry on.Sometimes we have just gotten some really huge obstacles or knotty

problems that we need someone to disscuss with us,to help us,then in such

cases what ways of messaging will you use?The Email/text messaging or the

telephone/voice messaging?Well,I consider it depends on circumstances.
    For most of the time,I will choose the latter one if I face some thorny

problems,because this way can make the communication more instantaneously,and

solve my problem at a striking speed.For example,Looking back on my life of

the university,I feel that the telephone plays a crucial role during those

days.In the beginning,I had a homesick very seriously,and when I sat on the

bus alone,I always can not help with tears running down my face for I missed

my parents very much,especially when I saw the snow flowing down from the

sky,I stood alone in front of the window,I regard myself as rather helpness,so

I used the cellphone to make a call for my parents,when I heard their voice,my

depressed mood had just releived,then I talked with them about the

maladjustment of the new environment and the cold climate here(because I went

to university in the north and my home is in the central part of China),then

they comforted me that I could go home because the winter vacation was coming

before long.So thanks to the telephone,it is the telephone that make me not

feel alone,and when facing controversial problems,I always made the

disscussion with my parents,and they could give me proper advices in

time,contrast to the text messaging,it is more convinient and it can make

people communicate in an emotional way,because we can hear the other side's

voice which could give people the psychological comfort,like I speak to my

mother,when I heard her voice,I felt like that she was on my ear and she was

close to me though the distance from my home to the unniversity is more than

two thousand kilometers.Thus,I will not agree with the stament at this time.
  However,using e-mail/text messaging sometimes is very effective,especially

when the other side you want to discuss or seek help is abroad,for the fee of

the international telephone is more than that of the e-mail

messaging.Moreover,we all have the experiences that there is something  that

is not proper via the telephone,some words, only can we use the text that we

are able to express our feelings,such as the upsetting things,the emotinal

problems,which are very difficult to speak it out,so in those cases emial/

text messaging is a better choice.
  All in all,when we are overwhelmed,exhausted and stretched,we should find

the most appropriate way to solve the problem,no matter using the e-mial/text

or the telephone/voice messaging.We must memory that the final purpose is to

solve our problems and to make us live happier.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-2 08:15:35 |只看该作者
11月1日独立
11月1日作业20090403NA Do you agree ordisagree with the following statement? The

best way to improve the quality of education is to increase teacher’s

salaries.
Some may believe that money can solve all the prolems,such as improving the

quality of education,in their eyes,the best way to put the axe in the helve is

to raise teacher's salaries.Well,it is certain to work in some

circumstances,however,we should notice that factors that are able to influence

the quality of education are numerous,in such cases we can not say the best

way to solve the problem is to increase teacher's salaries.
Admittedly,we can not deny the fact that the way of improving teacher's

salaries indeed can enhance the level of education at times.As is known to all

that the quality of education in rural regions is extremely bad,one crucial

reason is that it lacks a lot of teachers,and especially good teachers,if the

government actualize some useful policies,such as increasing teacher's

salaries,it may attract some excellent talents whose purposes are to promote

the advancement of the rural education.Moreover,we can see a usual social

phenomenon that graduates,esecially those students who graduated from the

normal universities,are more likely to choose the more developed regions to

work as a teacher,one key reason,as I considered,is the money,the

salary,because it is undoubted that everyone wants to live a more comfortable

and richer life.Consequently,increasing teacher's salaries plays an effective

role for enhance the quality of education.
However,in some other cases,we can not ignore that money is not so important  

as some other factors dorminate the role of education quality.In fact,many

teachers are not employable,like some of them even have imposed corporal

punishments on students,and some are due to lack of experience that can not

act as good techers,which is very harmful for students' development.
As a result,we can not simply conclude that just increasing teachers' salaries

is the best way to improve the education quality,there are many other things

we need to do,such as enhancing the qualities of the teacher,we can send some

excellent teachers abroad to receive some advanced educational ideal and

methods,and also can offer studying opportunites for those unexperienced

teachers in order to improve their teaching.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-9-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-2 09:49:06 |只看该作者
修改好啦~~~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-2 18:43:50 |只看该作者
修改好了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-3 07:20:05 |只看该作者
不好意思,我老年痴呆似乎是忘记贴上来了、、、、10.31 抱歉了
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-3 09:46:02 |只看该作者
8# Heather890704
谢谢你的修改,错字太多了,下次一定认真检查,至于你说的文章结构侧重方面,确实是我的问题,我会好好思考一下,你的建议很有用,谢谢!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-3 09:49:32 |只看该作者
9# sd1053774
谢谢你的修改,也谢谢你的建议,我会努力好好修改的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-3 09:55:31 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 xiaoniao123 于 2011-11-3 09:57 编辑

10# byebyehaku
谢谢啊,辛苦了!下次我一定注意!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-3 10:01:58 |只看该作者
2011.11.2作业 好像写得太长了,下次一定注意!
20100813NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? More and more people spend too much money on their pet (dogs, cats and others), although there are better uses for these money. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
How to spend money and what to spend on are always not problems for most of us.Some may spend money on material enjoyments,such as buying a big house for a more comfortable life or etc,while others may use such money as a spiritual enjoyments,like spending money on books in order to receive the comfort of mind,or spending money on their pets with the deveopment of social enconomy and technology nowadays.However,is it the fact that more and more people spend a large sum of money on the pet instead of other things?Well,I personally do not consider it right.
Admittedly,many people have a close relationship with their pets,and these people treat their birds,cats,or other animals as members of their family.Because animals can provide companionship for people,especially the old or the child.If the old people have no daughters or sons,and they have difficulty in making friends,they will spend all including money and time on
the cats in order to drive off the loneliness or emptiness.It is the same as a child.At present many children have no friendsto play with or someone to accompany with them for the reason that their parents are busy in the work and many families only own one child,so a clouds of children just stay at home alone,and they gradually just talk to their pets,and pets are everything for them,so parents will spend much money on the pets at the demand of their children.
However,the presence of the phenomena mentioned above is just a part of the society,we can not say people spend too much money on their pets instead of other better uses all the same.Firstly,many people will spend money on their basical living necessities or material enjoyments at first.It is true that many people all over the world now suuffer from the starvation,they even have no money to satisfy their basic needs,how can they have extra money to feed a cat or a dog? And people in China would like to buy a house rather than give an expenditure for pets,as is known to all that the price of houses,especially in big cities in China is so high that many young people can not afford it,as a result they will not spend too much money or energy on a cat or dog.Secondly,if people's basic needs are satisfied,they may try their best in seeking the mind happiness.To this point,I do not think that spending money and time on a cat or a dog is a normal state of spiritual enjoyments.Many people would prefer to spend more time and money on some other things,such as spending more money on the family members,the parents and the relatives,rather than focusing the emotion on pets.In fact,it is more important to pay attention to the relationship of people,for only people can bring you real emotional enjoyment,no matter it is the sorrow,disappointment or happiness that gives to you. Or people will spend money on travelling,I will choose to enjoy the sunshine, beatiful sea beach and the tranquil of stream if I am rich enough.In a word,there are many other things meaningful for us to spend money on rather than the pets.
All in all,as not all societies are developed like the America or some European countires,spending money on pets indeed becomes an ordinary phenomenon of a society,in fact,there exists many countries which are poor enough that they can not even support its people,much less that they have extra to raise pets,thus we can not admit the author's statement is true,for more people would prefer to spend money on better uses,such as supporting the old parents or buying books,travelling when people are a little rich,while people are rich enough,a large scale of them will choose to endow their money to the people who need help,like Bill Gates.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-11-3 19:17:28 |只看该作者
改好了~
冷暖自知,童话换一个角度发生

使用道具 举报