帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-19 20:19:35 |只看该作者 |正序浏览
本帖最后由 estop 于 2010-8-19 20:29 编辑

写的时候各种悲剧,都想吐了o(╯□╰)o

8-19 独立写作
Do you agree or disagreewith the following statement:
Telephone has greater influence on people’s livesthan TV.

Which one of new technologies has greatestinfluence in people’s lives? Are there some standards to comfirm? Everyone hasown thought, but in my views, the depth and breadth of influences of newtechnologies should be considerable. Well, taking the telephone and TV intoconsider, TV is more influential to some extent.

No one could deny that telephone is of great impactin some areas. Using telephone can chat with others no matter where you are.Besides, through the new technology, more and more intelligent platforms offerthousands of applications. For instance, the symbian system can support youwith a reader tool which can be used to look up the texts, graphs and so forth.

While the telephone has impact, TV, a massmedia, has influence not only on our daily lives, but also on people’s cognitions.It gets lots of people to attend some activities rarely before. For example,the news about the latest disaster provides the situation in this regionexactly. More people would like to donate money and daily necessities to helpthe restruction.

The hot spot issues in TV programs become theusual topics at their leisure time. Nowadays, seldom do people only concentrateon their works; most participate and put their felicity in talking aboutcurrent events. With the higher living standard, the requirement to better cognitiveis serious for both themselves and the society. In some cases, the design ofnew productions with higher cognitions is more popular for taking consider to customers’demand effectively. There is no doubt that discussion about current affairs isgood for improve the cognitive level.

For the reasons above I therefore believethat TV has greater influence than telephone. Although the telephone is alsoimportant in some respects, TV, facing the demand of this era, is more infusive.

字数刚够,写不出来了。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-9 20:35:03 |只看该作者
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-9 19:39:49 |只看该作者

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-9 09:20:35 |只看该作者
已改好。
我:不写谓语。例子重复,长句控不住,啰嗦不说正事。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-8 21:07:42 |只看该作者

独立:
09.3.7北美
It's better to use own knowledge and experience to solve question, or ask other people for advice?

Which method is the better way for people to solve problems is sure to be widely cared by most people. In my opinion, concerning the limitation of people’s own knowledge and experience, asking other people for advice is more appreciated.

To begin with, the knowledge and experience is of great use to solve questions. The knowledge and experience always come from people’s own background and thereby there is no denying that it is very effective for people to get possible solutions which are suitable to themselves. Take myself as an example. When I hesitate to choose the appropriate intern positions, I could take my previous intern experience and arrangement to future career into consider. And in my view, going to a bank is a good path to get my dream of becoming a financial consultant. So, in light of my own practical situation, the decision to go to the bank to as an intern, to some extent, is very reasonable. Understandably, intending to make some decisions requires the resource of themselves.

Unfortunately however, it is frequent for people to face the problems they have never met before. And in this case, comparing to lack of related experience of their own, the advice from other people seems more useful. In the emerging world, people are likely to encounter different and harder difficulties. And they have a hard time to solve these questions by their own experience and knowledge. For instance, it is one of my choices too. It was hard for me to determine what I should do in my university years. At first, I was very confused and an increasing number of difficulties were coming in rapid succession. They were the ones I have never faced and I did not know how to figure out it.

Finally, nowadays, people are likely to be provided some advices from others instead of by themselves. To solve the freshman problems told before, I asked some advices from my teachers and parents, and combined the information from them to confirm my own answer. What is striking is when graduated from the school, I even cannot find a better choice by myself. Therefore, I always ask other people to obtain some necessary information, knowledge, experience and so forth. And it is more effective to work out the question in most cases.

In conclusion, considering the richer knowledge and experience of other people and the emerging world, solving questions is easier by asking advice from others.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-8 20:23:43 |只看该作者
改好了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-8 07:59:46 |只看该作者

独立: 08.9.5北美
People should read newspaper to truly understand any world event, television do not contain enough information.

Which way could help people to truly understand world events is sure to be widely cared. Concerning the vivid expressions and multiply discussions in television, people ought to watch TV to believe the events all over the world and it contains adequate information.

To begin with, there is no doubt that newspaper, as a mass media, plays a crucial role for people to acquaint world events. Nowadays, most people have a habit of reading newspaper because the news written in the newspaper is detailed, so it is very easier for readers to obtain some information from it. Take the Times, one of the most famous newspapers in the world, for example. It has a lot of pages and most categories have their own spaces in these pages. The residents in the US could read the Times to learn about no matter what they are interested in and what they want to know. In recent decades, the Times has become a necessary part of US residents to some extent.

However, by and large, the world events, especially the significant ones, in the newspaper always occupied of several spaces and the enormous information. Thereby it is difficult for most people to refine the information and obtain the information they require. For example, in the world event of the Iraq War, the depiction of this war occupied about half the pages of newspapers about the situations, the comments from the different countries, the latest dead rates, the advanced weapons in this war and so forth. But in some cases, only a part of this information is cared by citizens.

Finally, in light of the newspapers contain some information depicted only by words , the represent ability of news in newspaper is bounded. When compared to the newspaper, there are some merits cannot be neglected in TV. The advanced technology, TV, could provide not only the verbal description about the world events, but also visual and auditory impression on people. Take the earthquake in Wenchuan for example, only the newspaper cannot help people to fully understand the severe disaster vivid. But in the TV programs, the special topic report would support people to acquaint by images, cries, videos and others. In this way, audiences in front of TV could get enough materials to comprehend those events.

In conclusion, although the newspaper is useful for people to truly understand the world events, the TV is contained enough information and it is more effective.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-5
精华
帖子

分享之阳

发表于 2010-9-7 20:24:33 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-7 13:13:33 |只看该作者
76# estop

What could teach people something about real life is sure to be widely cared by most people. Concerning the films, combining the reality and imagination, it is not an appreciated way for people to learn real life.

u/ M: f! U: K6 G) a
6 ~" C4 f/ O! [3 |$ ^0 G& k; ]& E6 |
To begin with, watching movies is an effective way to understand the real life. By and large, learning the real life comes from the historical events, because these incidents could help people to know the previous and then to help people understand the real life nowadays. Admittedly, most people only have a few opportunities to experience some famous events by themselves and some film directors are likely to present these events to audiences. Thereby, in light of the vivid visual and auditory impacts in the film, it is easier for people to understand the incidents at large. For example, the latest movie, after shock, depicts the severe earthquake happened about two decades years ago in China. And although most Chinese know this disaster, they do not realize(realize不合适吧) the scene of earthquake. So the movie plays an important role for one to learn the famous events and afterwards it could help people to understand real life.这句有点啰嗦

' V1 K) M: C/ z& U$ O+ O
" \6 q% Y7 {; t$ H) k# d; y
However, the movies are always contained some imaginations and artistic treatments. There is no doubt that these artistic treatments could confuse most people to understand the real life more hard(harder), even incorrectly. Take the movie, Inception, for example, 这里应该断句了it tells about the dream layers. People may be lost in the dream layer and could not know what the real world is. In this case, it is difficult for people to understand real life. What is striking is it is possible for people to confuse to the gaps between the realistic and visional.这句话是做总结的吗?连接不是很好4 e! z" j! a; l  [9 b

Finally, in my view, the best way to learn something about real life is to visit the museums. Generally speaking, history is the epitome of a real life. We can learn the history through visiting the museum. From these actual and accurate data, it is easier for people to think about the reality by themselves. For me for instance, visiting a history of development of my city(不对), I could know my city is emerging city. Therefore, the real life in my country is full of the opportunities and serious competitions. In the upper level,(什么意思?) only the excellent people could capture the opportunities and in the lower level, most residents could get a comfortable life if they are work hard.
* \* }7 z# ?3 y7 p% O6 m
In conclusion, it is not only the movie that is drawing real life. Concerning the authenticity and accuracy, visiting the museum is an effective way to teach people something about real life.

it is only worth watching movies that can teach us something about reallife,agree or disagree

我觉得你的文章有点离题 应该抓only 然后说 其他类型的movie也值得看

是不是没读懂题目?

文章写的不错 有些短语用的好~

错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-6 14:01:15 |只看该作者

What could teach people something about real life is sure to be widely cared by most people. Concerning the films, combining the reality and imagination, it is not appreciated way for people to learn real life.

To begin with, watching movies is an effective way to understand the real life. By and large, learning the real life comes from the historical events, because these incidents could help people to know the previous and then to help people understand the real life nowadays. Admittedly, most people only have a few opportunities to experience some famous events by themselves and some film directors are likely to present these events to audiences. Thereby, in light of the vivid visual and auditory impacts in the film, it is easier for people to understand the incidents at large. For example, the latest movie, after shock, depicts the severe earthquake happened about two decade years ago in China. And although most Chinese know this disaster, they do not realize the scene of earthquake. So the movie plays an important role to learn the famous events and afterwards it could help people to understand real life.

However, the movies are always contained some imaginations and artistic treatments. There is no doubt that these artistic treatments could confuse most people to understand the real life more hard, even incorrectly. Take the movie, Inception, for example, it tells about the dream layers. People may be lost in the dream layer and could not know what the real world is. In this case, it is difficult for people to understand real life. What is striking is it is possible for people to confuse to the gaps between the realistic and visional.

Finally, in my view, the best way to learn something about real life is to visit the museums. Generally speaking, history is the epitome of a real life. We can learn the history through visiting the museum. From these actual and accurate data, it is easier for people to think about the reality by themselves. For me for instance, visiting a history of development of my city, I could know my city is emerging city. Therefore, the real life in my country is full of the opportunities and serious competitions. In the upper level, only the excellent people could capture the opportunities and in the lower level, most residents could get a comfortable life if they are work hard.

In conclusion, it is not only the movie that is drawing real life. Concerning the authenticity and accuracy, visiting the museum is an effective way to teach people something about real life.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-5 11:11:04 |只看该作者
70# estop
The lecture and the reading passage give a pair of opinions about the bird populations. The reading states that due to the increasing(increase) of human population, the number of birds is decline(declining) greatly, but the professor does not think so.
8 G  Y4 `0 I, @- Y: m 9 q3 j3 j  g6 T$ i( p' a; P. n
Initially, the lecture demonstrates that there are some better and larger habitats for birds, and forests, wetlands and grasslands are expanded. So the bird population is increased. It refutes the reading that with the growth number of human population, the habitats of birds are reduced.最好列举一下城市里有鸟 比如......

4 j' @( ?1 h% i; i5 M4 p
" N; |4 u% f* h) j) _' f
Subsequently, the reading claims that the severely destruction of bird habitats will result from the agriculture activities. However, the lecture indicates that nowadays, the agriculture requires less and less land every year. Besides, the latest crops could provide more food and it could satisfy the basic needs. Thereby, there is no need for agriculture to destroy the bird habitats.+ A5 h" ^+ e; B+ b. z8 p8 l' ^- E

Finally, the chemical pesticides are under an incorrect history这话有点诡异 他们讲的都是prediction. The most new pesticides are less poisonous and there are some new species of crops which releases the pesticides(resistant to pesticides 我听的是这样的) by itself. And there is no harm for birds by natural pesticides. But the passage states that the using chemical pesticides is increased(讲的是未来吧 怎么还用被动?) and is harmful to the birds

你为什么讲的那么简洁呢 让我这个综合越写越多 独立越写越少的人 十分羞愧。。
错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-5 10:36:01 |只看该作者
改好了哦

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-5 00:31:18 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 longxue26 于 2010-9-5 13:23 编辑

综合的好了
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-5 00:30:38 |只看该作者
63# estop
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-4 18:06:23 |只看该作者

TPO 17

The lecture and the reading passage give a pair of opinions about the bird populations. The reading states that due to the increasing of human population, the number of birds is decline greatly, but the professor does not think so.

Initially, the lecture demonstrates that there are some better and larger habitats for birds, and forests, wetlands and grasslands are expanded. So the bird population is increased. It refutes the reading that with the growth number of human population, the habitats of birds are reduced.

Subsequently, the reading claims that the severely destruction of bird habitats will result from the agriculture activities. However, the lecture indicates that nowadays, the agriculture requires less and less land every year. Besides, the latest crops could provide more food and it could satisfy the basic needs. Thereby, there is no need for agriculture to destroy the bird habitats.

Finally, the chemical pesticides are under an incorrect history. The most new pesticides are less poisonous and there are some new species of crops which releases the pesticides by itself. And there is no harm for birds by natural pesticides. But the passage states that the using chemical pesticides is increased and is harmful to the birds

使用道具 举报

RE: 【作文本】estop [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子