声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-10 14:49:55 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 janeliuyan 于 2010-8-10 14:52 编辑

Do you agree or disagree with thefollowing statement? Movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are moreinteresting than those made in other countries+tpo12

Nowadays, it’s very common that people watch foreign movies and TV programs in their own country. Yet meanwhile, it’s widely argued that which are more interesting, comparing with native ones.(楼主仔细看一下,第一段只提到国内的) In my opinion, people are fonder of movies and TV programs made in their own country.

There’re significant differences between foreign cultures and native ones, so are the movies and TV programs which reflect the social phenomenon and hot issues. People tend to seek for the problems appeared around and the keys to them from the movies and television programs to gain some help. However, this can be hardly achieved owing to the gaps among dissimilar social patterns and national customs. In addition, directors prefer to make movies or plan programs according to native citizen’s tastes so as to attract more audiences. So people are more likely to show interest in the entertainments from their own country.

On the other hand, language always seems to be the hurdle when we watch foreign movies or television programs. Even if we might know the foreign words in them, it’s too difficult for us to understand the implicit meanings behind the words. This often happens that people feel confused in front of the screen out of which loud laughers have explodes in a foreign comic film. What is more, it’s too hard to keep up with the rapid development pace of a foreign language. So the appreciation qualities of those entertainments will decrease to a great extent when people encounter the buzzwords or fashionable vocabularies. Base on these inconveniences, obviously people will prefer the native movies and TV programs to watch.

Although, some love to know foreign countries through foreign movies and TV programs, they probably unconsciously compare foreign countries with their own country on various respects. So finally, people will return to the useful information and knowledge provided by the native programs. Besides, the problems and issues represented in one’s own country’s movies or television are more able to intrigue the extensive concerns and discussions.

In sum, considering all the arguments above, I deem that people express bigger interest in movies and TV programs made in their own country rather than those made in other countries.

感觉楼主的第一二个观点有些重复,语言障碍属于文化差异的一部分吧。。第三个观点有些问题,为什么本国的节目就更有用呢?最好再解释的清楚一些,可以举个具体的例子之类。
个人观点,供楼主参考
:)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-10 18:10:10 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 longxue26 于 2010-8-12 15:38 编辑

总是没赶上分组:dizzy:
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-10 18:14:28 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 longxue26 于 2010-8-10 19:21 编辑

Do you agree or disagree with thefollowing statement? Movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are moreinteresting than those made in other countries

Nowadays, it’s very common that people watch foreign movies and TV programs in their own country. Yet meanwhile, it’s widely argued that which are more interesting, comparing with native ones. In my opinion, people are fonder of movies and TV programs made in their own country.

There’re significant differences between foreign cultures and native ones, so are the movies and TV programs which reflect the social phenomenon and hot issues. People tend to seek for the problems appeared around and the keys to them from the movies and television programs to gain some help. However, this can be hardly achieved owing to the gaps among dissimilar social patterns and national customs. In addition, directors prefer to make movies or plan programs according to native citizen’s tastes so as to attract more audiences. So people are more likely to show interest in the entertainments from their own country.

On the other hand, language always seems to be the hurdle when we watch foreign movies or television programs. Even if we might know the foreign words in them, it’s too difficult for us to understand the implicit meanings behind the words. This often happens that people feel confused in front of the screen out of which loud laughers have explodes in a foreign comic film. What is more, it’s too hard to keep up with the rapid development pace of a foreign language. So the appreciation qualities of those entertainments will decrease to a great extent when people encounter the buzzwords or fashionable vocabularies. Base on these inconveniences, obviously people will prefer the native movies and TV programs to watch.

Although, some love to know foreign countries through foreign movies and TV programs, they probably unconsciously compare foreign countries with their own country on various respects. So finally, people will return to the useful information and knowledge provided by the native programs. Besides, the problems and issues represented in one’s own country’s movies or television are more able to intrigue the extensive concerns and discussions.

In sum, considering all the arguments above, I deem that people express bigger interest in movies and TV programs made in their own country rather than those made in other countries.
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 09:49:46 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 lxg198607 于 2010-8-11 10:02 编辑

Nowadays, it’s very common that people watch foreign movies and TV programs in their own country. Yet(个人感觉这里不是转折关系) meanwhile, it’s widely argued that which are more interesting, comparing with native ones. In my opinion, people are fonder of movies and TV programs made in their own country.

There’re significant differences between foreign cultures and native ones, so are the movies and TV programs which reflect the social phenomenon and hot issues. People tend to seek for the problems appeared(appearing) around and the keys to them from the movies and television programs to gain some help. However, this can be hardly achieved owing to the gaps among dissimilar social patterns and national customs. In addition, directors prefer to make movies or plan programs according to native citizen’s tastes so as to attract more audiences. So people are more likely to show interest in the entertainments from their own country.

On the other hand, language always seems to be the hurdle when we watch foreign movies or television programs. Even if we might know the foreign words in them, it’s too difficult for us to understand the implicit meanings behind the words. This often happens that people feel confused in front of the screen out of which loud laughers have explodes in a foreign comic film. What is more, it’s too hard to keep up with the rapid development pace(太麻烦了,改updating咋样 ) of a foreign language. So the appreciation qualities of those entertainments will decrease to a great extent when people encounter the buzzwords or fashionable vocabularies. Base on these inconveniences, obviously people will prefer the native movies and TV programs to watch.)

Although, some love to know foreign countries through foreign movies and TV programs, they probably unconsciously compare foreign countries with their own country on various respects. So finally, people will return to the useful information and knowledge provided by the native programs.(这句没看懂) Besides, the problems and issues represented in one’s own country’s movies or television are more able to intrigue the extensive concerns and discussions.
结构清楚,条理清晰,但有些句子的表达感觉有点繁琐
sum, considering all the arguments above, I deem that people express bigger interest in movies and TV programs made in their own country rather than those made in other countries.
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 11:37:55 |只看该作者
继续加油

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 14:07:58 |只看该作者
65# longxue26

( E$ p+ q0 ?# x0 MNowadays, it’s very common that people watch foreign movies and TV programs in their own country. Yet meanwhile, it’s widely argued that which are more interesting, comparing with native ones. In my opinion, people are fonder of movies and TV programs made in their own country.
# `3 K& M# Q" U: H3 D, Q1 v+ [3 G
! Q/ J0 F. \- M& Y8 E+ K
There’re significant differences between foreign cultures and native ones, so are the movies and TV programs which reflect the social phenomenon and hot issues. People tend to seek for the problems appeared around (
是想说发生在他们周围的问题吗?这样说有点中式。直接说around行吗?)and the keys to them from the movies and television programs to gain some help(前面已经说了获得的帮助,就不用再加上这个了。有点罗嗦了). However, this can be hardly achieved owing to the gaps among dissimilar social patterns and national customs. In addition, directors prefer to make movies or plan programs according to native citizen’s tastes so as to attract more audiences. So people are more likely to show interest in the entertainments from their own country.
7 Z- w6 Z8 b' h$ k! h" e
- C- U* t! r# c. V: G
On the other hand, language always seems to be the hurdle when we watch foreign movies or television programs. Even if we might know the foreign words in them, it’s too difficult for us to understand the implicit meanings behind the words. This often happens that people feel confused in front of the screen out of which
(是屏幕里吧) loud laughers have explodes(语法不对) in a foreign comic film. What is more, it’s too hard to keep up with the rapid development pace (可以不用pace)of a foreign language. So the appreciation qualities of those entertainments will decrease to(想表达很大程度上降低了,所以不应该用to,用in/with) a great extent when people encounter the buzzwords or fashionable vocabularies. Base on these inconveniences, obviously people will prefer the native movies and TV programs to watch.(prefer to do sth.不能说成prefer sth to do。可以说prefer watching): B# t; T5 S1 P- N. C9 r

; `7 ]5 J* U# m6 TAlthough, some love to know foreign countries through foreign movies and TV programs, they probably unconsciously compare foreign countries with their own country on various respects. So finally, people will return to the useful information and knowledge provided by the native programs.
(这个例子想说什么?没明白) Besides, the problems and issues represented in one’s own country’s(罗嗦了直接native或domestic) movies or television are more able to intrigue the extensive concerns and discussions.
* R  s- M" l' H+ _0 b7 h
% ~  `8 Z3 E+ y5 |6 hIn sum, considering all the arguments above, I deem that people
express bigger interest(bigger?修饰interest不好吧?这个可以直接说people are more interested in) in movies and TV programs made in their own country rather than those made in other countries.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 14:20:50 |只看该作者
水平有限~~希望改的不对能提出来~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 15:10:13 |只看该作者
69# rebaccajill

谢谢你的修改
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 15:39:56 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 longxue26 于 2010-8-12 15:41 编辑

作文组 作业
8.12--09.08.01NA

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you do not makesure other people (especially influential people or your employers) know aboutyour strengths and accomplishments, you will never get successful in life+tpo2

When fighting for a desirable job opportunity, some people are prone to list out all their strengths and accomplishments in the resume to make a good impression on employers. Even after being hired, they can’t stop projecting themselves in order to grasp any point in favor of the promotion. As to whether these efforts will lead one to success in life, in my opinion, it differs in cases.

As amounts of graduates compete intensely for limited positions each year, how can one make himself/herself be distinctive from others? Well, displaying the strong qualities plus past accomplishments are the most direct and efficient way to obtain a job successfully. When I was applying for a position in a multinational company before graduation, there came the first test of resume review. Though I was confident of my professional knowledge, failing in the first step would pull me out of the game immediately. In this situation, self-show became more than necessary. By doing this, not only did I receive the interview chance, but also was I been hired by the company. That was one of the most crucial turning points in my life because of the rare opportunity in that heated competition. So, for graduates who will face the first life challenge of finding a job, drawing employers’ eyes on your strengths and achievements is the fiercest weapon to equip them towards success.

Admittedly, without being recognized of the prominent skills or outstanding achievements by the superior or influential people, it’s relatively difficult for one to find out an easy way of gaining career success. However, in many cases, projecting oneself obviously out of a group may result in a contrary effect. It happens a lot that promoted people lost their friendship between company colleagues due to the frequent approaches to the leaders. Even worse, the office atmosphere that was pleasant and harmonious in the past might change suddenly, emerging doubts and gossips on the promotion. So in this way, people are more likely to fail in managing a team well as a leader since there could be incongruity generated by jealousy or disdain from subordinates, the former peer members. The complicated interpersonal relationship in company always hinders one’s steps moving to success.

In fact, there’re many factors that contribute to one’s success, such as hard working, bearing difficulties and keeping learning. In addition, despite of all strengths and accomplishments, none of us are perfect. Therefore, steeling ourselves in practice consistently is more important and critical for us in the process of striving for life success.

In sum, we can’t make a conclusion readily based on that one can never succeed in life without expressing his/her strong points and accomplishments to others. After all, it depends on various respects and conditions.

God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 15:54:56 |只看该作者
虽然这个是独立作文贴 我也不是小组成员 但是看你的作文写得这么好,冒昧请你帮我解答点问题好吗 在坛子上问也没怎么问明白。。。
1,我想问问写综合写作的时候 听力如果跟它念的原文很像 基本很少改写这样扣分么?
我一战的时候综合分2,3-3,5 我就不理解了, 我要点都听全了 这个我比较确信,之前考过G,文笔也应该没问题。那究竟是咋扣得分?我想会不会是听力听啥写啥,跟原文基本一样?
2.,想了想口语好像也是这样,我说的和听力听到的差不多,因为笔记记的很全,连句子都给记下来了。
3.,阅读中是不是主要提炼主题句 因果关系就够了?例子什么的,阐述什么的 就不用了吧。那听力里面要不要写出听到的例子呢?
你是怎么写的 给我讲讲吧 谢谢

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 15:56:02 |只看该作者
ps:口语悲剧分。我要点都说全了 很不解

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-25
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 枫华正茂 枫情万种

发表于 2010-8-13 00:36:16 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 Julianlod 于 2010-8-13 02:29 编辑

71# longxue26

When fighting(个人更喜欢用HUNTING JOB,只是建议) for a desirable job opportunity, some people are prone to list out all their strengths and accomplishments in the resumein order to make a good(换个程度词应该更好 GOOD太抽象 或者直接用impressive) impression on employers. Even after being hired, they can’t stop projecting themselves in order to grasp any point in favor of the promotion. As to whether these efforts will lead one to success in life, in my opinion, it differs in cases./ R  h' E# ?# ?; n4 G  S
$ Q1 U* N' H- R1 `, \' M
As amounts of graduates compete intensely for limited positions each year, how can one make himself/herself be distinctive from others? Well(个人觉得WELL太口语化 尽量别出现在作文里), displaying the strong qualities plus past accomplishments are the most direct and efficient way to obtain a job successfully. When I was applying for a position in a multinational company before graduation, there came the first test of resume reviewtest of resume review不太明白 contest of resume selection?. Though I was confident of my professional knowledge, failing in the first step would pull me out of the game immediately. In this situation, self-show became more than necessary. By doing this, not only did I receive the interview chance(receive chance是不是有点不搭啊 接受机会?个人感觉 抓住机会?), but also was I been(怎么又俩个BE动词) hired by the company. That was one of the most crucial turning points in my life because of the rare opportunityies in that heated competition. So, for graduates who will face the first life challenge of finding a job(个人愚见 貌似老外毕业之前绝大多数都打工的 找工作不会是那么大的一个挑战 可能考官看你作文时候会不那么理解吧), drawing employers’ eyes on your strengths and achievements is the fiercest weapon to equip them towards success.$ E: w1 Y( j6 g* t* p8 T4 L
* M, }0 x; z1 B% ~1 w- {8 w4 s2 W
Admittedly, without being recognized of the prominent skills or outstanding achievements by the superior or influential people, it’s relatively difficult for one to find out an easy way of gaining career success. However, in many cases, projecting oneself obviously out of a group may result in a contrarynegative? 相反的不一定是坏的) effect. It happens a lot that promoted people lost their friendship betweenwith company colleagues due to the frequent approaches(做方法的时候可数 做靠近的意思时候也可数么 建议换一种表达) to the leaders. Even worse, the office atmosphere that was pleasant and harmonious in the past might change suddenly, emerging doubts and gossips on the promotion. So in this way, people are more likely to fail in (直接用FAIL TO DOmanaging a team well as a leader since there could be incongruity generated by jealousy or disdain from subordinates, the former peer members. The complicated interpersonal relationship in company always hinders one’s steps moving to success. 1 R0 B; q! F4 b) J- b3 D2 M( ~% n
4 ^' F' l! ]0 ~5 }' @4 ^9 y, H
In fact, there’re many factors that contribute to one’s success, such as hard working, bearing (困难还是被克服的好 忍受很痛苦 overcomedifficulties and keeping learning. In addition, despite of all strengths and accomplishments, none of us(有这些成就就很PERFECT 为什么说我们没有好的东西呢 个人觉得这个观点不是很合适) are perfect. Therefore, steeling ourselves in practice consistently is more important and critical for us in the process of striving for life success.   t- D# l% a/ K1 d' I' |5 C. i

In sum, we can’t make a conclusion readily based on that one can never succeed in life without expressing his/her strong points and accomplishments to others. After all, it depends on various respects and conditions.
我刚刚加入作文组 这是第一改作文 提出的只是一点个人的意见 不对的地方你可以在我的批改里告诉我 希望互相学习和提高 我考过2次T和一次G 个人还是觉得T的作文还是要写的观点明确一些更好 混合观点是比较深刻又思想 可是很不容易写好很有难度 就改这么多 第三段的字数会不会有些少 本人更偏好中间主体段字数平均的  有不好的地方请包涵
我是

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-13 15:22:24 |只看该作者
71# longxue26

文章词汇很高级,句子变化很多。我的水平有限,只能说优点了。。

使用道具 举报