注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-5 22:41:30 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 longxue26 于 2010-8-6 00:53 编辑

8-5
09.05.30NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (age’s five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.

Adults always concern about how to provide good ways for younger children to study at school. Besides math, science, history and language, many people suggest that art and music classes are also necessary. In my opinion, I totally support it.

It needs no further demonstration of the significance for little children to grow up with an all-around development. Courses such as math, science, history and language are basic for children to know the world, while art and music courses are complementary to learn better. One professor in my collage is a simultaneous interpreter of Japanese. However, he is also an excellent musician. He often tells us that music is very helpful for students to learn a foreign language. We can get much familiar with the Japanese words that appear both on the book and in the lyric. What’s more, it offers us other ways to masters the words. So, attending art and music classes is indeed useful for younger children.

As lots of parents and teachers pay more attention on the teaching process of math, science, history and language, most of them tend to neglect children’s potential of becoming proficient of art or music. It has proved out hundreds of times that once the gift of art or music is overlooked during the first several years’ development of little children, the ossified instruction pattern will bury down all their talents needed in art or music. A sister of my friend, she is very great at painting. But when it came to the grade-four in elementary school, the art class was canceled. All the students had to give up painting including the promising talented sister. Unfortunately, now she is as common as others because she cannot paint that well anymore. In this sense, lack of enough cultivation of art and music, schools serve nothing but blind regulation and miserable effacement.

In addition, according to scientific researches, learning different subjects contributes the development of both sides of brain, which benefits young children most. Besides, for little kids, taking art and music courses provides them more chances to make new friends. It’ll both strengthen their social ability and colorize their school life.

In sum, for younger school children, it’s obviously also necessary to study art and music beyond math, science, history and language. And I think, the earlier, the better.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-24
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2010-8-5 22:52:19 |只看该作者
yuki   我们每次作文都互改怎么样   有时候碰到一些组员  我都整个无语了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 00:54:23 |只看该作者
49# kunter

咋了 你
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-14
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 Scorpio天蝎座 律政先锋 枫华正茂 德意志之心

发表于 2010-8-6 19:04:20 |只看该作者
多谢你的修改了,收获很大~
我的例子很缺,这是我的通病,刚刚起步这几篇都这个样,我现在很努力的在改哈~
你的第三点ivy姐也提出来了,而且她很严厉批评我开头太含蓄了,多谢你没有批评的更狠些~
我英语其实不是很好,有问题一定还要yuki大姐狠狠指出好好打击啊~我这人皮厚肉厚打不死,天生小强命,求狠狠打击~~
最后再度谢谢yuki大姐你的批改了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-14
精华
帖子

发表于 2010-8-6 19:49:48 |只看该作者
改好请验收

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-24
精华
帖子

枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2010-8-6 20:50:19 |只看该作者
50# longxue26

昨天有个人改我的作文  啥都没改  然后写了个文档说  你的文章已经足够好了  然后他提了个意见 最好花心思拟个题目  我完全崩溃了  托福好像不用题目的

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 21:35:40 |只看该作者
52# darkathrun

谢谢你给我作文的评论

我昨天实在是写不出来了 哎 黔驴技穷了

呵呵 虽然我写的作文不咋地 但是我还是会认认真真评过每一个跟我同组人的作文的

我们就是互相学习 互相帮助
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-14
精华
帖子

发表于 2010-8-6 21:59:49 |只看该作者
52# darkathrun

谢谢你给我作文的评论

我昨天实在是写不出来了 哎 黔驴技穷了

呵呵 虽然我写的作文不咋地 但是我还是会认认真真评过每一个跟我同组人的作文的

我们就是互相学习 互相帮助
longxue26 发表于 2010-8-6 21:35

哈哈,这次和你一组收获挺大的,比和一些就在文章最后写一句作文咋咋咋的好多了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 22:31:27 |只看该作者
55# darkathrun

你太过奖了 不敢当不敢当 我不是英语好的人
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 08:54:58 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 bruce520 于 2010-8-7 09:20 编辑

不好意思,这么晚才来看你的作文
我看了你给我的评语,十分感激

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 14:34:20 |只看该作者
8-7作文作业

09.06.12NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in universities.

Some young people begin to fight for all possible chances to get part-time jobs when stepping into universities; while some insist that it’s a waste of time since study is a heavy task. Well, considering the aspects of career development and social requirement, in my opinion, trying part-time jobs in university is particularly necessary for them.

Taking a part-time job which meets the direction of one’s major can benefit his current study and help point out a clear orientation of future career development. I learned Japanese in my college and I had worked part-time in my third year as a guide for Japanese tourists. With the plenty opportunities to communicate with them, my Japanese level improved to a great degree in a surprising speed. More important, I began to love this foreign language because I found studying it brought me lots of happiness and confidence. From that time, I turned to make more effort and decided I wouldn’t choose the jobs irrelevant with Japanese. So, owing to that experience, not only could I practice what I had learned, but also did it help me make a proper career plan.

Nowadays, realizing the difficulties in making money is significant for young people, which can be taught through joining part-time jobs. For students who have grown up in a rich environment, the challenges at work will instruct them to know the importance of saving money. Always, young people tend to concern about their parents much more after tasting the difficulties from jobs. In addition, for those who want to contribute efforts to relieve family’s financial pressure, working part-time is quite in need and fairly helpful. So, by taking part-time jobs, students can temper themselves to be more independent, meanwhile, absorb life lessons to gain more experience.

Besides, young people can make new friends and enhance their social abilities during the work, which will benefits them a lot in the future life. Moreover, college students may luckily obtain good employment opportunities before graduation from part-time jobs; it's so valuable under the intense competition and big depression.  

In sum, students should take part-time jobs in universities. We can easily figure out that how distinct and competitive a graduate is when he/she lists all the work experiences in the resume.
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-8 18:57:09 |只看该作者
感谢楼主的细心批改,收益良多

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-9 13:56:59 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 longxue26 于 2010-8-9 13:58 编辑

作文特训小组的作业 8-9的

8.909.07.25NA1

Do you agree or disagree with thefollowing statement? Movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are moreinteresting than those made in other countries+tpo12

Nowadays, it’s very common that people watch foreign movies and TV programs in their own country. Yet meanwhile, it’s widely argued that which are more interesting, comparing with native ones. In my opinion, people are fonder of movies and TV programs made in their own country.

There’re significant differences between foreign cultures and native ones, so are the movies and TV programs which reflect the social phenomenon and hot issues. People tend to seek for the problems appeared around and the keys to them from the movies and television programs to gain some help. However, this can be hardly achieved owing to the gaps among dissimilar social patterns and national customs. In addition, directors prefer to make movies or plan programs according to native citizen’s tastes so as to attract more audiences. So people are more likely to show interest in the entertainments from their own country.

On the other hand, language always seems to be the hurdle when we watch foreign movies or television programs. Even if we might know the foreign words in them, it’s too difficult for us to understand the implicit meanings behind the words. This often happens that people feel confused in front of the screen out of which loud laughers have explodes in a foreign comic film. What is more, it’s too hard to keep up with the rapid development pace of a foreign language. So the appreciation qualities of those entertainments will decrease to a great extent when people encounter the buzzwords or fashionable vocabularies. Base on these inconveniences, obviously people will prefer the native movies and TV programs to watch.

Although, some love to know foreign countries through foreign movies and TV programs, they probably unconsciously compare foreign countries with their own country on various respects. So finally, people will return to the useful information and knowledge provided by the native programs. Besides, the problems and issues represented in one’s own country’s movies or television are more able to intrigue the extensive concerns and discussions.

In sum, considering all the arguments above, I deem that people express bigger interest in movies and TV programs made in their own country rather than those made in other countries.
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

RE: Yuki的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华