2009-5-27
精华
帖子

AW小组活动奖

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-7-17 00:06:15 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 .C.C. 于 2009-7-17 18:23 编辑

TOPIC: ISSUE25 - "Anyone can make things bigger and more complex. What requires real effort and courage is to move in the opposite direction-in other words, to make things as simple as possible."

With the technology boom, our human being are enjoying a ever high-tech time , thus things in our life are ever more complex. The author asserts that we should make things as simple as possible in an opposite direction, which is really I must to agree with. In my own point of view, nowadays we are all blocked with numerous complex things. What we should concentrate on is to make things in a more brief and easier way.

To begin with, in the design field, the actual original motivation is simple. From the primitive society, people began create symbols with their germinal passion, which at last turns out to be highly useful and practical signs acknowledged by the descendants with mysterious and fantasy. The symbols are simple but meaningful. However, as time goes by, with an ocean of schools of art that abundant the whole art realm, artists designed everything as complex as they could. People felt boring of such styles until Mies claimed:'' Less is more." and thus began the new age of design, called Modernism. After that, art design returned into a new and healthy design environment .

Also, in scientific field, the ultimate goal of science and technology is to make things simple too. On the one hand, it is an objective law that everything begin in a simple way but developed into a more complex  one. We had fans at first. Now we enjoy air conditionings after we possessed more developed electric fans than fans. Technique is moving on, and we have a more complex and high-tech equipments. I concede the facilities we have in our daily life are more complicated and obscure for common people to comprehend how they work. On the other hand, however, such complex technology can never block us in using our facilities. Moreover, they are becoming increasingly easy to use, owning to the high-tech. So, as I mentioned before, even the air conditioning is so complicated for us, every one can well control it with its friendly man-machine interface. I think as science and technology develops, there must be more considerable inventions that convenient our life. We cannot predict how the world will be in 100 years, but through the achievements we already get, we can convincingly assert that our future should and must be more simple.

Moreover, we also need a more simple relationship in our daily life. People have a most competitive social life than ever. In order to survive and achieve, most of them have to sink into complex relationship, which is always filled with intrigues, jealousies, social truckling and so forth. With such relationships, it is out of doubt people's pressure are partly from those negative affections. Also, there's also a survey conducted by Ezypoint  declares people get a higher position in his/her job, there comes a more pressure in his/her daily life, which is most comes from his/her complex relationship. Imagine if everyone can get in a brand new relationship, they can appreciate an ever relax and free motion and get into a better condition to face the intensity competition.

To sum up,  everything over this world tend to be more complex. In order to have a better life, we should and have to make things as simple as possible. And I believe, we are devoting ourselves to achieving this goal, and we will surely come to a day with purely simple life.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-7-17 20:40:06 |只看该作者
1# .C.C.
TOPIC: ISSUE25 - "Anyone can make things bigger and more complex. What requires real effort and courage is to move in the opposite direction-in other words, to make things as simple as possible."
With the technology boom, we human being are enjoying a ever high-tech time , thus (这个逻辑。。。换成and吧)things in our life are ever more complex. The author asserts that we should make things as simple as possible in an opposite direction, which is really I must to agree with.(cc这么绕) In my own point of view, nowadays we are all blocked with numerous complex things. What we should concentrate on is to make things (make them what??)in a more brief and easier way.
(可以加上对不同field的一个总结,不然上来一个比较突兀as aptly illustrated in different fields such as …)To begin with, in the design field, the actual original motivation is simple. From the primitive society, people began create symbols with their germinal passion, which at last turns out to be highly useful and practical signs acknowledged by the descendants with mysterious and fantasy. The symbols are simple but meaningful. However, as time goes by, with an ocean of schools of art that abundant the whole art realm, artists designed everything as complex as they could. People felt boring of such styles until Mies claimed:'' Less is more." and thus began the new age of design, called Modernism. After that, art design returned into a new and healthy design environment .(不错的例子,学习啊学习~)
Also, in scientific field, the ultimate goal of science and technology is to make things simple too. On the one hand, it is an objective law that everything begin in a simple way but developed into a more complex one.(这一个hand不切题。和我们处理事物没有关系。。。) We had fans at first. Now we enjoy air conditionings after we possessed more developed electric fans than fans.(终极粉丝奥~~) Technique is moving on, and we have a more complex and high-tech equipments. I concede the facilities we have in our daily life are more complicated and obscure for common people to comprehend how they work. On the other hand,(这两个层次直接转折比较好。) however, such complex technology can never block us in using our facilities. Moreover, they are becoming increasingly easy to use, owning to the high-tech. So, as I mentioned before, even the air conditioning is so complicated for us, every one can well control it with its friendly man-machine interface. I think as science and technology develops, there must be more considerable inventions that convenient our life. We cannot predict how the world will be in 100 years, but through the achievements we already get, we can convincingly assert that our future should and must be more simple.(这和题目有什么关系- -注意是讨论我们应该复杂化还是简单化的问题)
Moreover, we also need a more simple relationship in our daily life.(这句话写成we should also try to simplify out problems in our personal relationship什么的应该更切题) People have a most competitive social life than ever. In order to survive and achieve, most of them have to sink into complex relationship, which is always filled with intrigues, jealousies, social truckling and so forth. With such relationships, it is out of doubt people's pressure are partly from those negative affections. Also, there's also a survey conducted by Ezypoint  declares people get a higher position in his/her job, there comes a more pressure in his/her daily life, which is most comes from his/her complex relationship. Imagine if everyone can get in a brand new relationship, they can appreciate an ever relax and free motion and get into a better condition to face the intensity competition.
To sum up,  everything over this world tend to be more complex. In order to have a better life, we should and have to make things as simple as possible. And I believe, we are devoting ourselves to achieving this goal, and we will surely come to a day with purely simple life.(哈哈,还不忘了抒情奥~)

还是注意一下,无论怎么样,最后都注意和题目搭起来,这样会比较爽~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-27
精华
帖子

AW小组活动奖

板凳
发表于 2009-7-18 20:31:30 |只看该作者
With the technology boom, we human being are enjoying a ever high-tech time , and things in our life are ever more complex. I strongly agree with the author assertion that we should make things as simple as possible in an opposite direction.

In our daily life, we have diverse kind of things to deal with. We have our material life, cultural life as well as social life, which mainly constructed our life. In my own point of view, nowadays we are all blocked with numerous complex things. What we should concentrate on is how to make things become more brief and easier.

To begin with, in scientific field, the ultimate goal of science and technology is to make things simple too. It is an objective law that everything begin in a simple way but developed into a more complex one. We had fans at first. Now we enjoy air conditionings after we possessed more developed electric fans than fans. Technique is moving on, and we have a more complex and high-tech equipments. I concede the facilities we have in our daily life are more complicated and obscure for common people to comprehend how they work. However, such complex technology can never block us in using our facilities. Moreover, they are becoming increasingly easy to use, owning to the high-tech. So, as I mentioned before, even the air conditioning is so complicated for us, every one can well control it with its friendly man-machine interface. Although science and technology becomes so complex, but our using or controlling the high-tech products are getting increasingly simple, and that is science and technology really devote to.

Also, in the design field, the actual original motivation is simple. From the primitive society, people began create symbols with their germinal passion, which at last turns out to be highly useful and practical signs acknowledged by the descendants with mysterious and fantasy. The symbols are simple but meaningful. However, as time goes by, with an ocean of schools of art that abundant the whole art realm, artists designed everything as complex as they could. People felt boring of such styles until Mies claimed:'' Less is more." and thus began the new age of design, called Modernism. After that, art design returned into a new and healthy design environment .

Moreover, we should also try to simplify out problems in our personal relationship. People have a most competitive social life than ever. In order to survive and achieve, most of them have to sink into complex relationship, which is always filled with intrigues, jealousies, social truckling and so forth. With such relationships, it is out of doubt people's pressure are partly from those negative affections. Also, there's also a survey conducted by Ezypoint  declares people get a higher position in his/her job, there comes a more pressure in his/her daily life, which is most comes from his/her complex relationship. Imagine if everyone can get in a brand new relationship, they can appreciate an ever relax and free motion and get into a better condition to face the intensity competition.

To sum up,  everything over this world tend to be more complex. In order to have a better life, we should and have to make things as simple as possible. And I believe, we are devoting ourselves to achieving this goal, and we will surely come to a day with purely simple life.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-6
精华
帖子

AW小组活动奖

地板
发表于 2009-7-21 04:56:37 |只看该作者
With the technological boom, we human being are enjoying a ever high-tech time(这一句罗嗦了、、前面都说了technological boom) , and things in our life are ever more complex. I strongly agree with the author assertion that we should make things as simple as possible in an opposite direction.

In our daily life, we have diverse kind of things to deal with. We have our material life, cultural life as well as social life, which mainly constructed our life(这一句也罗嗦了、、显然都是life). In my own point of view, nowadays we are all blocked with numerous complex things. What we should concentrate on is how to make things become more brief and easier.(这一段和第一段MS是一个意思吧、只是一个是因为科技,一个事因为life的多层面,可以合并一下)

To begin with, in scientific field, the ultimate goal of science and technology is to make things simple too(去掉). It is an objective law that everything begin in a simple way but developed into a more complex one. We had fans at first. Now we enjoy air conditionings after we possessed more developed electric fans than fans. Technique is moving on, and we have a more complex and high-tech equipments. I concede the facilities we have in our daily life are more complicated and obscure for common people to comprehend how they work. However, such complex technology can never block us in using our facilities. Moreover, they are becoming increasingly easy to use, owning to the high-tech. So, as I mentioned before, even though the air conditioning is so complicated for us, every one can well control it with its friendly man-machine interface. Although science and technology becomes so complex, but our using or controlling the high-tech products are getting increasingly simple, and that is science and technology really devote to.

Also, in the design field, the actual original motivation is simple. From the primitive society, people began create symbols with their germinal passion, which at last turned out to be highly useful and practical signs acknowledged by the descendants with mystery and fantasy. The symbols were simple but meaningful. However, as time goes by, with an ocean of schools of art that abundant(abundant是形容词,repleted) the whole art realm, artists designed everything as complex as they could. People felt boring of such styles until Mies claimed:'' Less is more." and thus began the new age of design, called Modernism. After that, art design returned into a new and healthy design environment .

Moreover, we should also try to simplify out problems in our personal relationship for becoming a healthily social member. People have a most competitive social life than ever. In order to survive and achieve, most of them have to sink into complex relationship, which is always filled with intrigues, jealousies, social truckling and so forth. With such relationships, it is out of doubt people's pressure are partly from those negative affections. Also, there's also a survey conducted by Ezypoint declares when people get a higher position in his/her job, there comes a more pressure in his/her daily life, which most comes from his/her complex relationship.(严格来讲这个survey可以easily argue、、是不是complex relationship导致高血压,不是狠supportive) Imagine if everyone can get in a brand new(simple)relationship, they can appreciate an ever relax and free motion and get into a better condition to face the intensive competition.

To sum up,  everything in this world tend to be more complex(这个cc没有说明). In order to have a better life, we should and have to make things as simple as possible. And I believe, we are devoting ourselves to achieving this goal, and we will surely come to a day with purely simple life.(这一句也没有说明为什么是surly)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-27
精华
帖子

AW小组活动奖

发表于 2009-7-25 10:11:59 |只看该作者
With the technological boom, things in our life are ever more complex. I strongly agree with the author assertion that we should make things as simple as possible in an opposite direction. In our daily life, we have diverse kind of things to deal with. We have our material life, cultural life as well as social life. In my own point of view, nowadays we are all blocked with numerous complex things. What we should concentrate on is how to make things become more brief and easier.

To begin with, in scientific field, the ultimate goal of science and technology is to make things simple. It is an objective law that everything begin in a simple way but developed into a more complex one. Meanwhile, all the developments are contribute to a better and more simple use of them.We had fans at first. Now we enjoy air conditionings after we possessed more developed electric fans than fans. Technique is moving on, and we have a more complex and high-tech equipments. I concede the facilities we have in our daily life are more complicated and obscure for common people to comprehend how they work. However, such complex technology can never block us in using our facilities. Moreover, they are becoming increasingly easy to use, owning to the high-tech. So, as I mentioned before, even though the air conditioning is so complicated for us, every one can well control it with its friendly man-machine interface. Although science and technology becomes so complex, but our using or controlling the high-tech products are getting increasingly simple, and that is science and technology really devote to.

Also, in the design field, the actual original motivation is simple. From the primitive society, people began create symbols with their germinal passion, which at last turned out to be highly useful and practical signs acknowledged by the descendants with mystery and fantasy. The symbols were simple but meaningful. However, as time goes by, with an ocean of schools of art that abound the whole art realm, artists designed everything as complex as they could. People felt boring of such styles until Mies claimed:'' Less is more." and thus began the new age of design, called Modernism. After that, art design returned into a new and healthy design environment .

Moreover, we should also try to simplify out problems in our personal relationship for becoming a healthily social member. People have a most competitive social life than ever. In order to survive and achieve, most of them have to sink into complex relationship, which is always filled with intrigues, jealousies, social truckling and so forth. With such relationships, it is out of doubt people's pressure are partly from those negative affections. Also, there's also a survey conducted by Ezypoint declares when people get a higher position in his/her job, there comes a more pressure in his/her daily life, which most comes from his/her complex relationship. Imagine if everyone can get in a brand new simple relationship, they can appreciate an ever relax and free motion and get into a better condition to face the intensive competition.

To sum up,  everything in this world tend to be more complex. In order to have a better life, we should and have to make things as simple as possible. And I believe, we are devoting ourselves to achieving this goal, and we will surely come to a day with purely simple life.

使用道具 举报

RE: 0910AW SPECTACULAR之 个人习作 ISSUE25 By GA-ROW .C.C. [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
0910AW SPECTACULAR之 个人习作 ISSUE25 By GA-ROW .C.C.
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-984854-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部