注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-9-2 13:58:16 |只看该作者
902 独立作文

字数: 357  时间:约1小时

There is much discussion today about whether the government should spend money on art museums and  concert halls than recreational facilities, like swimming pools and playgrounds. In my opinion, although the recreational facilities are playing an important role in citizens life, I’d like to spend the funding on building new art museums and concert halts.

Probably, someone will argue that the recreational facilities such as playing ground and swimming pool have a much close relationship to the citizen’s daily life. However, what I’m concerned is that the art and music have been neglected by the majority. With the improvement of our life, I think people should also improve their cultivation of art. Art and music, which have been playing an important part in history, are still vigourous in contemporary society. But most of them are not familiar to most people. In order to provide a stage for them to learn about art, it is necessary to build museums and concert halls in our city.    Furthermore, our children could also obtain an early education of art and music, and that will definitely benefit them in their future.

Besides, art museums and music halls could bring more pleasure to the citizen’s life. Needless to say, people can enjoy themselves from doing sports at swimming pools and playgrounds, while they could also feel the pleasure of mind from the arts and musics. If there are more music concerns held in our city, there will be more chances for us to enjoy the delightful rhythm of masters’ pieces. Meanwhile, if there are more art exhibitions, citizens will have more opportunities to enjoy various art pieces. That will give them a new perception of the world, and bring them more passions to their lives.

Moreover, building more art museums and concert halls could contribute to the economy of our city. Because the profit of tikets is considerable, and some other businesses might be stimulated by the exhibitions and concerts, such as music records, art collections.

From what has been discussed above, I think the government should spent the money on building art museums and concert halls rather than swimming pools and playgrounds.
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-2 20:51:53 |只看该作者
改了,水平有限,见谅
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-9-3 09:36:45 |只看该作者
20# ruiquan2003
谢谢修改~你的我也改好了~
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-3 12:45:19 |只看该作者
作文我们有成partner了啊,哈哈!

你的文章很不错啊!修改晚了,不好意思啊! 我有事耽误了几天,阅读精读也没做了,今天回来了。

谢谢你的修改啊,我收获很大啊!!
我在网上用韦氏词典查了,reap的解释
     a) to cut with sickle, scythe,or reaping machine; to clear of a crop by reaping; to gather by reaping
     b) obtain, win
     还有这样一个例句, She is now reaping the benefits of her hard work.

所以没有错啊,reap没有贬义。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-9-3 13:31:21 |只看该作者
22# cslee

谢谢修改~不然以后都互相改改如何~呵呵~话说你何时考试呢
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-3 18:18:56 |只看该作者
9-2 独立

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-11-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-3 20:06:21 |只看该作者
改好
取次花丛懒回顾,半缘修道GRE

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-9-3 22:18:02 |只看该作者
25# swolf54

谢谢~呵呵
不过解释一下
第一个和第四个意见很好哦,我自己再改改
第二个意见,那个地方是说虽然艺术自己在繁荣但是被大多是人忽略掉的意思,可能我写的不清楚哈哈
第三个意见,while不是让步啊,是并列关系
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-9-4 12:35:33 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 S酱 于 2010-9-4 15:44 编辑

09.03 independent

Do you prefer to take a low-paid but secure job or a job with a high salary but easy to lose? 

When asked which job will I prefer, an unstable job with a high salary or an secure job with a low salary. Actually, I’d like to say each of them has the advantages and disadvantages. But just to me, I’d rather to choose a job with a high salary but easy to lose.

First and foremost, a job with a high salary means that one can make money more efficiently. Nowadays, fast rhythm of life requires people to do things quickly and efficiently. If one can gain wealth more quickly, one will obtain more chances to achieve another success upon his wealth. For instance, my friend Lee had been an investor in an client. Due to his high-paid job, he had earned a large amount of money during a few years. Then the economic crisis came and Lee lost his job. However, Lee had made investment that he had brought three apartments in Beijing. Henceforth, as a result of the severely increasing price of houses in the past several years, the price of the apartments Lee brought had been appreciated as much as fifth times than before. Therefore, even jobless, Lee can still maintain a stable life by reaping considerable money from renting his departments. Hence you could find that, even taking a high-paid but unstable job risk one to unemployment, one still could avoid these risks by the wealth accumulated before.

To some extend, an easy lose job might has its own advantages. That is because getting a new job might bring opportunities to one’s career. Most people dare to shift jobs, because they are afraid of losing what they own. But on the other hand, disadvantages of changeless work are bound to be more apparent after years of working. Initially, individuels will start to lose their working passion and get tired of his job. At this time, if one “unfortunately” lost his job, he could have a change to get a new one, and the new working environment will recall his passion for working. As for me, I am a person who have various interests. so I don’t like to work in one place for a long time. Once I participated in a part-time job for almost two years, and dealing with the similar tasks every day made me felt extremely boring at last. Therefore, although unstable a job is, one can still benefit from its instability by welcoming new opportunities.

However, getting a secure job is a good choice for people who dislike taking risks. They just want to lead a steady life so they don’t need to worry too much about their future. But for me, the changeless job is a symbol of boring and invariable. I ‘d like to take a high-paid job and if I lose it, I can have a vacation to relax then prepare for a fresh inception in my life.

After all, it is not proper to draw the conclusion that one job is better than the other. But I will prefer a high paid but easy to lose job which meet my needs and will bring me a life with both challenges and surprises.
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-4 15:39:46 |只看该作者
27# S酱
When asked which job will I prefer, an unstable job with a high salary or an secure job with a low salary. 前面这句不是完整的话Actually, I’d like to say each of them has the advantages and disadvantages. But just to me, I’d rather to choose a job with a high salary but easy to lose.

+ }% b
First and foremost, a job with a high salary means that one can make money more efficiently. Nowadays, fast rhythm of life requires people to do things quickly and efficiently. If one can gain wealth more quickly, one will obtain more chances to achieve another success(success具体指什么?) upon his wealth. For instance, my friend Lee had been an investor in an client. Due to his high-paid job, he had earned a large amount of money during a few years. Then the economic crisis came and Lee lost his job. However, Lee had made investment that he had brought three departments(什么意思?) in Beijing. Henceforth, as a result of the severely increasing price of houses in the past several years, the price of the departments(apartment) Lee brought had been appreciated(学到了!) as much as fifth times(不对吧). Therefore, even jobless, Lee can still maintain a stable life by reaping considerable money from renting his departments. Hence you could find that, even taking a high-paid but unstable job risk one to unemployment, one still could defend these risks(搭配不对,已Google过) by the wealth accumulated before.9 S9 I+ z3 U1 @

To some extend, an easy lose job might has its own advantages. That is because getting a new job might bring opportunities to one’s career. Most people dare not to shift jobs, because they are afraid of losing what they own. But on the other hand, disadvantages of changeless work are bound to be more apparent after years of working. Initially, individuels will start to lose their working passion and get tired of his job. At this time, if one “unfortunately” lost his job, he could have a change to get a new one, and the new working environment will recall his passion for working. As for me, I am a person who have various interests. so I don’t like to work in one place for a long time. Once I participated in a part-time job for almost two years, and dealing with the similar tasks every day made me felt extremely boring at last. Therefore, although unstable a job is, one can still benefit from its instability by welcoming new opportunities.& }& M4 d3 T8 B9 G1 G

However, getting a secure job is a good choice for people who dislike taking risks. They just want to lead a steady life so they don’t need to worry too much about their future. But for me, the changeless job is a symbol of boring and invariable. I ‘d like to take a high-paid job and if I lose it, I can have a vacation to relax then prepare for a fresh inception in my life.
为什么这段有点口语1分钟的感觉。。。而且感觉你讲的是自己的观点,which one is better 没必要说有些人的观点怎么样啦 可以说自己还是部分认同那个观点 这段还是有点少 最好讲的具体点 后面的一句可以不要  ! H4 ~- m$ T+ ]( P/ F
( H2 g) Y, A: T7 ^& `$ r: W
After all, it is not proper to draw the conclusion that one job is better than the other. But I will prefer a high paid but easy to lose job which meet my needs and will bring me a life with both challenges and surprises.
第一句话没有体现 就不用写了
注意切题。。 注意结构 有些词汇理解不是很透彻 要不不用 要不写了以后查一下。。
加油
错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子