寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-10-6 11:39:36 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 S酱 于 2010-10-6 11:40 编辑

1006 特训独立 Because people are too busy doing many different things,they can do few things well

Due to the constant society development and fast rhythm of life, modern people are always busy with many things at the same time. It is believed that people could do few things as a consequence. However, I hold an oposite view toward this. In my opinion, I think people could still do a good job in certain things thought they have to hand numerous tasks. My reason are listed as follows.

To begin with, I would like to say there is no causal relation between the quantity and quality of things people should do. Although facing a wide range of tasks, they could still clear which is more significant and which is less. So it is not uncommon for them to distinguish the initial tasks among all. Take me as an example. I am a girl who is full of vigour. Besides attending several student's association such as dancing club and languages study group, I also participated in various part-time jobs during my university education. Though I had to handle several different tasks one day, I still attract the most importance on my study. Among the top students I am in study, as well as I entertain myself by the various activities in and out university. So it is irrational to conclude people could not do things well because there are so many things waiting for them.

Another relevant reason to support my opinion is the ability to manage and organize things an individual has. In order to survive in this society and become outstanding, most people have developed the capacity of management and organization. With this kind of skills, not only could people make an elaborate schedule to organize tasks, but also they could have a full use of time. When preparing for the Olympic Games, Chinese people have take great effort in building pavilions and other facilities. Undoubtedly it is a complex project consisted of myriads of different tasks, but people in China still finished the mission in time and presented one of the most successful Olympic Game to the world. According to this, people still could make achievements disregard how onerous the missions they face.

Although there are still some people would argue that people would find their ability falls short of their wishes. In some extent, I admit that doing several things all together would have a positive impact on people's efficiency and quality by diffusing their energies . However, as facing such an inevitable situation, people have discovered many methods by the abundant experiences left by generations, which could prevent them from disorder.

From all the discussion above, the conclusion that people could not do things well because of too many things is unreliable. People still could overcome all the difficulties and make accomplishment by their great diligence and intelligence.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-6 16:34:00 |只看该作者
今天临时有事,改晚了,抱歉! 71# S酱
非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-6 21:28:55 |只看该作者
羡慕你的自然啊。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-10-6 22:33:12 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 S酱 于 2010-10-7 02:27 编辑

1006 TPO 10 综合写作 - 悲剧的听力理由3听了好几遍~球狠拍!!!综合其实也很难写的!

Recent years, the number of sea otters which is important to the ecosystem in Alaskan coast declined dramatically. The writer ascribes this to the pollution rather than the predators. However, the speaker hold an opposite view ,she thinks the predators is the main cause of the otter decline.

Firstly, the speaker disputes the writer's statement that it is the chemical pollution kills the sea otters. She says that if the sea otters are killed by pollution, a huge number of dead otters will be washed onto the sea shore. Since there are no dead sea otters ever be found on the sea shore but the total number of them has decreased, they might be eaten by the predators.

Second, the speaker indicates that the reason why many the sea mammals decline is not pollution as mentioned in the passage, but the predators. Since human hunts a lot of whales which is the main food of orcas,orcas have to change their diet due to the lack of food,so they eat little sea mammals such as seals, seal lions and sea otters, which cause an entire decline among all these species of sea mammals.

Finally, the speaker argues that it is the predators that cause the uneven pattern of otter decline. Since the locations are different from each other, in some locations where the water is shallow or rocky, the orcas could not reach or move freely due to its huge body. Since the number of otters in the shallow water fields is stable , while the number of otters in deep water has reduced, it could be the orcas that cause the decrease of otters.

From all the arguments above, the speaker believes that it is the predators not the pollution should account for the otter decline.
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-7 11:16:58 |只看该作者
TPO综合就是比什么BARRON的条理清晰..考试是不是和TPO比较像..

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-7 11:42:37 |只看该作者
S酱姐,俺改完啦。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-10-7 12:03:53 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 S酱 于 2010-10-7 17:54 编辑

写成励志文了,边写边自己感动来着,冏rz- -不过限时写只敲了300多字~后来润色1小时~呵呵
励志曲子一首和大家共勉,一起fighting! http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTEyMzI0MjY0.html 我还从歌词里借鉴了几句写作文里了- -

1007 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success

No one could deny that it is inevitably to encounter frustration and failure in the way to success. in my opinion, we should remain happy and optimistic when we fail, and I think it is far more important than achieving success itself.

The estimate goal of our life is not chasing success, but happiness. People who pursue success is also for the purpose to obtain happiness. Therefore, whatever we succeed or not, we should always keep a positive attitude toward life and future. When I prepared for this examination since one month ago, I had aimed for getting enough scores in my first exam. Unfortunately, I failed due to my lack of experience and insufficient preparation. However I still keep an optimistic view toward my failure. After the diligent learning time, I felt happy at the great process I have already made on my own,and what I gained is knowledges of my english, promotion of my learning ability, the courage to face all the obstacles and the capacity to overcome them by actual deeds.

On the other hand, the path to success is always rugged. We should climb mountain after mountain before we get what we want. Therefore, in order to make it move, we must remain vigourous and positive after the frustration, which is the basis of success. It is said that every cloud have a silver light, so we should never let failure beat us down. We should always keep hope in heart and adopt an correct attitude towards the failures. Only through examining the failure with a positive view, could we find our flaws and discover the key lead to success. Only by facing the problems with a positive perspective, could we stand up again and get another change to defeat them.

Moreover, the failure we confront is also a treasure in our life. The defeat also could embellish our life, not only through joy of success , but also through bitter taste of failure. Besides, sometimes a new fortune will come along with frustration. Only have a happy mood and still keep a kin eye on it, could we find the new scenery unfolded in front of us. Only be optimistic to life, could we unearth the truth behind it. That is whatever we are suffering at present, we should always hold a grateful heart to the world. No matter what will happen in the days to come, we should be vigorous and look forward to the future.

All in all, the happy mood and optimistic attitude is much more important beyond success and accomplishment. Sometimes, life is just like climbing mountain. It is not about how fast we make it or the scenery on the other side, it is just about climbing, with a happy and optimistic spirit.
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-7 17:48:49 |只看该作者
呵呵。这次的小错误好像比之前多。不过还是写的很好噢。词语变化极度丰富啊!佩服中~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-10-7 17:52:18 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 S酱 于 2010-10-8 13:13 编辑

第一次写环境类写的我直恶心~嗯当初选这题写就是因为看着就挺恶心的~~

1007 特训小组独立 The only effective way to encourage energy conservation is by increasing prices of gasoline and electricity

High energy costs are an important concern that affect our society. Since shortage of energy become more and more severe, we can not emphasize the importance of energy saving too much. In order to achieve that, numerous proposals have been handed out. Some people hold the opinion that the most effective way to save energy is to increase the prices of gasoline and electricity. However I think it is not a wise solution which would do little to this issue. In my opinion, there are some other solutions which would have a better effect.

First and foremost, we could not underestimate the power of individuals. In order to protect our environment, everyone should take the responsibility to energy conservation, and they should take actions in their daily life. For example, individuals could pay more attention to the usage of domestic appliances. A survey indicates that the air-conditions consume huge amount of electricity every year. If we turn the temperature one degree higher in summer and one degree lower in winter, our nation would save 5 percent of electricity than before. At the same time, the reduce of electricity will save people considerable money. Compared to the policy of increasing energy prices which will add to their financial burden, this method will be more economic and acceptable.

On the other hand, government should play an important role in energy conservation. As we all know, in recent years, the number of privacy cars has increase dramatically, creating a heavy demand for gasoline. If people in city could make more use of public transportation such as subway and bus, that will be a great help to the nation's energy conservation. To achieve this, Government should invoke their people to use public transportation, as well as they should take actual methods to refine the public transportation. I think with the cooperation of government and their people, this will be more feasible to save our energy than increasing energy prices .

Last but not least, we could use renewable energy to replace non-renewable energy sources such as gasoline and coals. Compared to increase energy prices, it is a better avenue to releave energy comsuption essentially. For the reason that the solar and wind could be constantly being renewed or restored, we could make more use of this kind of energy by building solar and wind plant to produce electricity, which would be effective to save the other energy such as coal and oil.

From the discussion above, it is safely to dispute the statement that increasing the prices of gasoline and electricity is the most effective way to save energy. In the favor of ourselves and our next generation, everyone should take action in energy conservation.
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-7 18:26:11 |只看该作者
路过阅读了你10.7大组独立。。整体感觉语言很优美,学习啦!!
就是后两段写得像散文(不是说老外没有这种文体么。。)所以是不是少了点例子?~~还有那个ONLY COULD的句型看得有点审美疲劳~~哈哈
PS. 喜欢歌词部分!
PPS. 好佩服楼主天天勤奋练写作和阅读的精神。。你是怎么做到的。。。来分享励志一下挖~~
2012 Fall - PR

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-18
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

发表于 2010-10-7 18:49:34 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 S酱 于 2010-10-7 18:50 编辑

86# cecyleyueyue

谢谢~
今天听了这歌我写这独立作文就写成抒情文了~- -
我现去想想only can有替换句型没~只有…才能句式呵呵
不过因为此文比较抒情于是没写例子了,反正第一段已经写例子啦~
我做事都是一阵一阵的,阅读那个是前阵子搞的,那个时候一天不做阅读难受,现在一天不写作文难受0 0~所以趁机多写点了~
唉啥时候我能一天不做听力难受啊~
dreams never fade

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-7 21:01:16 |只看该作者
1002独立 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Spending time alone is the best way to relieve stress
+ t! @6 L5 e" ?! U3 l
It is quite common that modern people are more or less suffering from stress due to the fast rhythm of life. In order to relieve pressure, some people prefer to stay alone. In my viewpoint, there are other options for one to relieve stress rather than that, and spenting time with other people is a case in point., |# b) D: Z9 I5 r4 [0 W+ h" D( g

When depression attracts. from my perspective, it is not a wise choice to trap oneself at home or sit in a bar drinking shot after shot, that would merely not help us feel better, but contribute to our depression. On the contrary, people should go to their friend for help. Indisputably a good friend is always ready and willing to help you. After a good talk with friends, people would usually find the depression has gone away, which could turn them become full of vigour again. Take me as an example. When I am under pressure and feel bad, I always call my friends to eat out. When staying with my best friends, I feel free to share my happy and unhappy experience with my friend, then she will tell me hers. The delightful talk and the fine food always sweep my bad mood away. So I think having a free talk with friends is one of the best method to release pressure.3 k- v2 e% x0 h: i1 G, {

Another good way to help is doing sports. Since sports could not only built out physics body, but also could strengthen our heart and mind. When playing sports, individals will not able to spare any time on his worry but just concentrate on playing. I recommend people to do team sports for the purpose of relax. For instance, One of my best friends Joe is used to playing basketball with his classmates every afternoon. He said that the sweat just takes all his pressure away, and leave him a good mood. It seems the same with my older brother, he always play badminton in a gym at Satuday in order to relieve stress from work. He said that playing badminton with his colleagues is not only helpful to release pressure, but also keep them in form at work in the next week. Moreover, another relevant merit of team sport is that the accomplishment a team achieves together could contribute to our self-confidence, which would definitely enhance our ability to defeat the stress.8 D! h$ v* P) z4 ]- m9 J$ F/ j: s1 V3 z

Even though some people would choose to stay alone to release stress, such as going to movie theater or listening to music at home. However I think it is more effective to hung out with the others. Since there is a saying that a trouble shared is a trouble halved, it is better for people who are under pressure to relieve stress by playing with the others.
# ^; s, f/ B# e  H
From all the discussion above. I strongly recommend that people should spend time with the others in order to release pressure.

文章写得挺好的.呵呵,结构很好,建议在第三段再加上一个小段总结
然后最后一段再加长点.
嗯错别字我就不改了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-7 23:21:59 |只看该作者
嘿嘿 踩踩你